Returning Player - Looking for an active UTZ Corp

Looking for a decently active Corp in the US/TZ my ideal playing style is PvE/PvP focus. I’d be quite useful to any place I land, as I’m always will to still learn and knowledge share.

Fly Well o7
-Res

Come check us out at The Order of Omerta. We’re a laid back Corp in Nullsec who like doing things as a group. We do mining jukebox fleets, small gang pvp, fw and other pve activities. We have a hs Corp that you can put alts in to safely travel around hs.

We’re pretty casual but so work towards goals as a team.

If interested stop by and we’ll chat The Order of Omerta

Greetings Ressurection McManus,

Salutations from the mysterious realms of Anoikis! Your post caught my attention and instantly resonated with the ethos and aspirations of Cryptopia.

Deep within our wormhole, we strive for a harmonious blend of PvE and PvP, with an emphasis on collective growth, camaraderie, and shared accomplishments. Your enthusiasm for continued learning and knowledge sharing embodies the spirit of Cryptopia. We believe in evolving, adapting, and together, ascending to new horizons in J-space.

Your US timezone is particularly valuable to us as we are keen on bolstering our presence across all timezones. The expanse of space knows no boundaries of time, and to truly shine in the vast cosmos of New Eden, we need stalwarts like you, ever-ready, in every part of the temporal spectrum.

We invite you to step into our universe. Experience the allure of wormhole life with Cryptopia, where every pilot brings a unique hue to our vibrant tapestry. For a more intimate interaction and to get a feel of our community, feel free to join our Discord [CYPTA] Cryptopia or our in-game public channel.

Fly daringly, fly with purpose. With Cryptopia, let’s embark on this celestial voyage together!

Warm regards,
Serathi Geos
CEO, Cryptopia

Ethereal Morality Proud Member of the Initiative

✪ Chill Real Life Comes First Group of mature people ✪ US/EU TZ ✪ PvP :skull_and_crossbones: oriented corp with PVE opportunities.

✪ Plenty of ISK making opportunities to fund PVP.

✪ Extensive Alliance infrastructure in place in space, With Alliance JF Services

✪ Experienced Corp Leadership and FC’s

✪ Friendly Members who are always willing to help

• What We Require-
    ✪ At least one useful Alt (Cap Or Tackle)

✪ Minimum Age of 18 years old

✪ Omega Account

✪ 35,000,000 SP minimum Must be self-sufficient in: Rating in 0.0, Mining, Exploring, etc… 5 FATs per month requirement

✪ Full ESI on All Characters

✪ No Drama

✪ Willingness to train into Alliance Doctrine Ships and Be part of the Team. We often enjoy playing other games together when not logged into EVE.

If you want to know more Join us on Discord

TSSOC has been around a long time, lots of great and active members living in a busy area of Null

come and check us out!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.