Returning player quitting again after 2 days

No…

He decided on the shorter route to Amarr space using Vecamia. The shortest route between Caldari and Amarr if you are not using a WH.

Also now one of the biggest camped systems to catch people that want to take a chance or dont feel like traveling 50 odd jumps. You are not going to get through there without a scout or a group large enough to force the campers off the field.

2 Likes

You can always extract all the SP and give it to some needy capsuleer like me. Just so you know your contribution may be going to a good cause. :sunglasses: :ok_hand:

6 Likes

Well said !

2 Likes

Me too.

2 Likes

You…bought a Golem and didn’t expect to be a target?

And then you did it again?

11 Likes

If you “haven’t returned in a long time” you can’t possibly know what playing Eve is actually like these days…

Also, why are you still reading and commenting on the forum of a game you despise ? Have you nothing better to do with your time ?

Flying FIVE billion ISK into low-sec without a backup plan is just plain stupid. This isn’t a problem with the game, it’s you having more money than sense.

13 Likes

Yeah, like back when the game was thriving and not being held back by greedy, selfish carebears like yourself! :smiley:

Have a nice life and please don’t come back! :smiley:

Oh wow, killed by MECH 1000. I remember this guy from Hek. (assuming it’s the same person, of course)
He did character swapping tricks with duels back when they started.
Replaced zeros and Os in the char.

Why is it when someone doesnt like the game, they want it closed down for everyone else too?

Edit: just realised everyone else is saying that too

Doh

4 Likes

Let’s put it this way. I wouldn’t recognize a golem if I flew into one. And when I do come across strange ship symbols in LS D-scan, like those diamond things that belong to thong-huggers (or whatever they are called) you can guarantee I will be headed in opposite direction.

But, as to bragging about ninja-stuff? Sure! Bragging rights come with that territory.

Queue the same 6 people who will say generally the same thing they say in each thread like this.

Current developers want Eve is pvp frag fest.

2 Likes

Shocking that the devs would want a game which was originally designed to be PVP-focused to have PVP in it, isn’t it?

And the same three who only comment on those comments :smiley:

1 Like

Not a good combination.

Not meant as a criticism of the OP, but use a Drake / Raven / Whatever …instead.

2 Likes

It’s okay. Doomheim isn’t always permanent.

Put in tickets for both losses and say you will unsub if not reinbursed as the losses were devastating for you. There is a 80%+ chance you will get your stuff replaced by GM.

If you are unlucky and land in 20% bye, contract me your stuff.

1 Like

FYI dear OP, Vecamia is the new Rancer.
Have a nice stay in Doomheim.

True dat homie.

1 Like

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Hope you have much success in your next venture.

o7

3 Likes

Flies a very expensive and clunky ship into most dangerous areas of EVE, gets killed, ragequits. LOL.

4 Likes