Returning player - who controls Stain and Geminate?

Decided to have a look in after being out of the game for about 10 years, looks like a lot has changed over the years…

Immediately wondering who now controls Stain or Geminate regions as I still have some stuff there, most things got moved to highsec before I stopped playing but would like to get most of my stuff out.

CCP moved character plus 1 ship… better than naught I guess but still, pretty thin on the help there.

Cheers

Stain is NPC Null, so I don’t know who are the powers around there. I suppose you could go looking through Zkillboard if you really wanted.

Anyway, Nullsec is at war, and there have been a ton of changes since you left. Like, way more than I could possibly go through. Moreover, I started in 2015, so I 'm not exactly sure what changed in between you leaving and me starting. Regardless, a few of the more important changes include:

• Don’t leave your stuff in player structures if you leave the game again, as asset safety can turn off under certain conditions (all your stuff will get dumped into space to be looted). Thus the safest option is to manually trigger asset safety, or move your stuff in an NPC station before going on break.
  • I’d be surprised of any of your old fits were still worth a damn. But it might be fun to post screenshots so people could see what fits looked like 10 years ago.
  • HS has more dangerous NPC’s thanks to FOB’s and Triglavians. Honestly, I don’t think they’re that bad, but we’ve had returning players come in to complain.
  • We’re currently going through resource scarcity, so incomes are a little leaner than they used to be. Of course, I’m not sure what incomes looked like in 2010. So, you might not mind.
  • Oh, we had some cyno changes, so your old cyno alts might not be able to provide cynos for you.

Oh, and here are the things that are still the same:

• Don’t fly what you can’t afford to lose.
  • Eve is dying.

Welcome back. Don’t let the bitter vets piss on your fun.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.