Returning vet looking for an EU corp

Hi all,

I’ve been away from Eve for a year or two due to RL but I’ve recently returned and would like to find a new corp to call home.

After some fairly intense years in WH space, I’m looking for a more relaxed time free of mandatory ops, minimum participation requirements, and all-nighters. However, a sense of purpose is important to me and how I play Eve, so I am looking for a corp that has a mission or goal I can help to work towards.

About me:

• Two accounts with mains at 150m SP (plus alts/utility accounts from my time in WHs which will stay alpha for now).
  • Experience across most aspects of Eve
  • Self sufficient with Isk
  • UK based
  • I work and have a young family

What I’m looking for:

• A sense of purpose/shared vision
  • A mature, small-med sized corp/community
  • A range of activities to get involved with, not just mining (for example)
  • RL first

What I’m not looking for:

• Blobs or Tidi
  • Mandatory ops or minimum participation requirements
  • Probably not sov null
  • Drama
  • RP

Please reply here or send me a message in game, cheers!

1 Like

we are URSA Primus and we are a C5-C5 wormhole group and we have a side project that might suit you well that relaxed and laid back for wormhole space feel free to contact me in game or join our discord we’d be happy to get you back on your feet in eve

RUNNING WITH DOGS is a null sec born and bred PvP Corp with a strong backbone and independent spirit

check our website Running with Dogs

Almost a decade of experience and history, active leadership and we’re dedicated building an active community of eve pilots.

Come talk to us on our Running with Dogs Discord Community Server

:white_check_mark: Experienced pilots we can make Eve fun again
:white_check_mark: Returning pilots we can get you back up to speed quickly
:white_check_mark: New to eve we’ll train you and get you into null sec PvP in no time
:white_check_mark: PvP training for rusty returners and new to eve pilots

:index_pointing_at_the_viewer: What you need to bring
:100: Active in game - real life comes first but you need to be able to play regularly
:100: Want to join in Corp and Alliance PvP on a regular basis
:100: Happy to train into doctrines
:100: Willingness to be part of an active community on discord and in game

See our full Ad

Afternoon,

Sounds like a lot of your requirements fit Brotherhood of Spacers fairly well. We live in NPC nullsec in Venal and have done for many years, though we do have other outposts where content can be found.

We don’t have any hard activity requirements, we just hope our content is interesting enough for people to join anyway. We have a very minimal blues list and avoid blob warfare. We don’t do drama and definitely don’t RP.

We’re a very blops focused entity so spend a lot of our time hunting targets from the local sov null groups. Also plenty of casual krabbing opportunties around Venal for when you need ISK (although be warned gas mining is one of them!)

I myself am UK based and we do have a decent sized EU contigent with a slightly larger US one.

Have a read through our wiki intro page and swing my discord if you’re interested and we’ll see if we can find a home for you.

Caldari 1 [Caldari Alliance] ISK in high-sec up and coming corp with a lot of returning vets.

Check us out we are a mix of EU/USTZ

hey man, im the CEO of Legion Ascending. We are a small null sec corp looking to support our members and grow as a group, as a team. We are doing very well in PVP and supporting our alliance The Gentlemen’s Club. We do blops, small roams, large alliance fleets, you name it. We are also involved in indy and supply doctrine ships for our alliance so there is plenty of opportunity there. Plenty of moon mining to be had. Come chat with us in our discord and see what you think

Thanks for the replies everyone, I’ve now found a corp to join.

@Dealema what did you find and what drew you there? I’m in the process of looking and hearing from others helps too.

Hay bud welcome back
Am looking for pvp vets to join my corp there is plenty of pew pew we have very little blues and my alliance is doing pretty good … come and have a chat with use

o7 hit up Its_Stunt on discord or Eonallus Johnson in game :slight_smile: were a very casual wormhole group of tightknit members who love to shoot ■■■■ and crab in a C4 - C5/C2. I would love to chat withcha even if its only to bullsht about the current state of the economy

Hey, Dealema

I think we got what you might be looking for. IT si null but check out our post anyways. Itll give info on who and what we are about as well as how to get in touch with us.

We hope to hear from you soon!

• JX

I am the CEO of Eclipse Strike Unit and we are looking for pilots to join our C2 C5/NS static corp. We are looking to recruit new and experienced wormholers for PvP in both NS and Wormhole Space. If you’re interested in Talking please join our in-game Channel Eclipse Recuits or join the Discord for a chat on this link Eclipse Strike Unit