Rogue Drone Event: How many of you were lucky enough to get PLEX?

Because I just got another one! :smiley:

That makes two for me, and at the end of the event too!

2 Likes

I did manage to get a skin, but otherwise nothing major. Plex sounds pretty lucky. Well done @Alessienne_Ellecon.

Iā€™ve run a few dozen sites, and have gotten like 2 PLEX total. I liked the Rogue Drone Nests! Good event :slight_smile:

As if 1 PLEX is something valuable nowadaysā€¦

1 Like

Woo Hoo! An hour and a half of free game time!

3 Likes

The event was obviously aimed at Alphas and newer players in general. A Gila can run the site in a couple of minutes as long as you fit an Omni with tracking script - my drones simply one shot the rats - spent more time waiting for them to drop out of warp. I ran enough to keep 2 characters training at an accelerated rate for the duration. Otherwise I got 1 micro PLEX and 1 skin for a ship I actually fly.

I didnā€™t put any effort into finding sites. Most mornings Iā€™d be the only person in system when I logged in and there would be 3 or 4 nests sitting there waiting for me.

2 Likes

Bro you can run the sites in any tech1 frigate or destroyer. its a little slow sure but you can totes farm them.

I run most rat sites with an Ishtar packed out with drones including my beloved Geckos with are utterly brilliant at taking on most stuff.

I got 2 of what used to be an acronym for Pilot License EXtension, which are now 1/500th of a Pilot License Extension.

I admit that I was excited about the drop when I saw the PLEX icon. It did take me a few seconds to remember that new PLEX is not a PLEX.

The foolish disappointment, I think is worse than not getting one at all. But thatā€™s just me.

The accelerators were nice.

1 Like

I think I walked away with 4 plex from the event and probably 20 accelerators. Not a bad haul over all.

about the same, plus a whole bunch of skins. mainly only did it the first day or two. accelerators got so cheap on the market I just started buying them.

1 Like

Iā€™ve got a prowler skin for each one of my altsā€¦ Loot table didnā€™t like me much for skins this go around.

No PLEX, no.
But I got a quite a few skins, and enough boosters to keep my character training faster until they expire this friday.
I think I ran like 40 or 50. The last few in an Astero while actually scanning out sites.

If they were 500 new plex that would indeed be exiting. Unfortunately the two new plex you got are woth about 3.5 mil each. Sorry :confused:

Donā€™t be such a negative nancy. Itā€™s nice to get a rare item, even if the mechanics of said item have changed.

ā€œnegative nancyā€, eh? Ok. I would say that is simply factual as is 2 of 500 plex not being all that rare, reallyā€¦butā€¦if you are exited then I am exited for youā€¦ WOOHOO! TWO BIG ONES!

Accelerators are still worth more, and they expire in a few days. Iā€™m glad I only encountered a few plexdust. Iā€™m glad I only got one 1-run augmented vespa BPC too!

Itā€™s my best loot from the event. Compared to my many other attempts - itā€™s a jackpot.

P.S. Just posted the screenshot, because itā€™s unbelievable.

2 Likes

I got 11 plex all up.

Three evenings of Drone Sites got me more than hundred skins, thirty-something boosters, eight PLEX and one Faction Drone Blueprint.

2 Likes