Rogue Drone Event: How many of you were lucky enough to get PLEX?

(Alessienne Ellecon) #1

Because I just got another one! :smiley:

That makes two for me, and at the end of the event too!

(Mu'ad Diib) #2

I did manage to get a skin, but otherwise nothing major. Plex sounds pretty lucky. Well done @Alessienne_Ellecon.

(Lulu Lunette) #3

I’ve run a few dozen sites, and have gotten like 2 PLEX total. I liked the Rogue Drone Nests! Good event :slight_smile:

(Dan Sever) #4

As if 1 PLEX is something valuable nowadays…

(Shiloh Templeton) #5

Woo Hoo! An hour and a half of free game time!

(Do Little) #6

The event was obviously aimed at Alphas and newer players in general. A Gila can run the site in a couple of minutes as long as you fit an Omni with tracking script - my drones simply one shot the rats - spent more time waiting for them to drop out of warp. I ran enough to keep 2 characters training at an accelerated rate for the duration. Otherwise I got 1 micro PLEX and 1 skin for a ship I actually fly.

I didn’t put any effort into finding sites. Most mornings I’d be the only person in system when I logged in and there would be 3 or 4 nests sitting there waiting for me.

(Xuixien) #7

Bro you can run the sites in any tech1 frigate or destroyer. its a little slow sure but you can totes farm them.

(Mu'ad Diib) #8

I run most rat sites with an Ishtar packed out with drones including my beloved Geckos with are utterly brilliant at taking on most stuff.

(Sikandar Cole) #9

I got 2 of what used to be an acronym for Pilot License EXtension, which are now 1/500th of a Pilot License Extension.

I admit that I was excited about the drop when I saw the PLEX icon. It did take me a few seconds to remember that new PLEX is not a PLEX.

The foolish disappointment, I think is worse than not getting one at all. But that’s just me.

The accelerators were nice.

(Dominous Nolen) #10

I think I walked away with 4 plex from the event and probably 20 accelerators. Not a bad haul over all.

(Chainsaw Plankton) #11

about the same, plus a whole bunch of skins. mainly only did it the first day or two. accelerators got so cheap on the market I just started buying them.

(Dominous Nolen) #12

I’ve got a prowler skin for each one of my alts… Loot table didn’t like me much for skins this go around.

(Nora Maldoran) #13

No PLEX, no.
But I got a quite a few skins, and enough boosters to keep my character training faster until they expire this friday.
I think I ran like 40 or 50. The last few in an Astero while actually scanning out sites.

(Vortexo VonBrenner) #14

If they were 500 new plex that would indeed be exiting. Unfortunately the two new plex you got are woth about 3.5 mil each. Sorry :confused:

(Alessienne Ellecon) #15

Don’t be such a negative nancy. It’s nice to get a rare item, even if the mechanics of said item have changed.

(Vortexo VonBrenner) #16

“negative nancy”, eh? Ok. I would say that is simply factual as is 2 of 500 plex not being all that rare, really…but…if you are exited then I am exited for you… WOOHOO! TWO BIG ONES!

(Tvashnar Crendraven) #17

Accelerators are still worth more, and they expire in a few days. I’m glad I only encountered a few plexdust. I’m glad I only got one 1-run augmented vespa BPC too!

(Rexxar Santaro) #18

It’s my best loot from the event. Compared to my many other attempts - it’s a jackpot.

P.S. Just posted the screenshot, because it’s unbelievable.

(Krieg Austern) #19

I got 11 plex all up.

(Gregorius Goldstein) #20

Three evenings of Drone Sites got me more than hundred skins, thirty-something boosters, eight PLEX and one Faction Drone Blueprint.