Rogue Swarm Alert 2018

Don’t play them then.

This event is one of the better ones of recent times - something for all player skill levels

5 Likes

I still dont see the point of an event that is SUPPOSED to be for everyone but yet is not available to everyone. When CCP disperses this event across all of the spaces, including all wormholes, then we will see how good it is. I would love to try it but since it is not available to me in my wormhole and the wormholes I am connected to are either EOL or otherwise occupied I can not run those. So we will have to see how CCP takes care of this.

Wait… are you saying the events aren’t spawning everywhere? Color me f*cking surprised! CCP manages to royally screw up some aspect of every event every single month. It’s impressive!!

1 Like

Did 3 sites 1 with a corpie who didn’t think to hack the disabled bs all in all out of 3 sites we got 1×5 run aug valk bpc 2 accelerators and 2dmg boosters 5%.You Don’t need To shoot anything just hack the can shoot the battleship

it just spawns the battleship drops nothing.

No accelerators this time? Then it’s pointless.

What?

Psss, there is a Stratios hull… Do not say it anybody! OK?

No, I saw pilots doing it with Gilad, VNI, Ashimmu, Caracas, Nyx :laughing:and so on

In reference to the ‘Subverted’ drone. It is not a medium drone, as it requires a bandwidth of 20, and has the same thermal damage output as a Hammerhead II. Am I missing something here?

Ok i dont mind granding out these sites and now i have 30 odd synapse which is more than i can use before the use by date. so why cant i sell them on the market ?

any ideas ???

I’m asking … because your list does not include accelerators. Haven’t tried the sites yet.

actually if you read the list again he did say accelerators.

Did 3 sites 1 with a corpie who didn’t think to hack the disabled bs all in all out of 3 sites we got 1×5 run aug valk bpc 2 accelerators and 2dmg boosters 5%.You Don’t need To shoot anything just hack the can shoot the battleship

2 Likes

facepalm right, thanks, for whatever reason I didn’t see it.

2 Likes

I am hoping when I log in tomorrow I might be able to start running them. I would love to have those accelerators as skill injectors to me are virtually useless but these accelerators do more for me than injectors do.

The special drone deals multiple damage types. Its is a new drone flavored version of the Gecko. Basically its an almost heavy drone. And its going to be your absolute best friend for ships like the Myrmidon that have a maximum bandwidth of 100.

Yes, it is basically a smaller version of the Gecko that does almost as much damage but uses MUCH less bandwidth. I am hoping to get a bunch of them as well, depending of course on the fact that I will be able to run the sites at all. Since no one has answered from CCP I am presuming they are either going to ignore the issue or they are taking care of it and they will spawn in the morning after DT. We shall see. I will submit a Ticket if I still have no site after DT tomorrow.

I run it with harbinger… just need to use t2 rig for data analyzing.

There are accelerators.

Dont worry, Im a carebear and I have no idea of what’s going on. I found the beacon, started shooting when I got there, then Concord came and exploded me. So I made negative 30 million on that one
:stuck_out_tongue:

1 Like