Rogue Swarm Alert Return - Questions

Ive been using a Tengu. Hack the can, AB to the BS when it spawns whilst melting its face with 850dps then split launchers and pop the frigates as i’m salvaging the BS wreck. By the time the frigates are dead, the next beacon has spawned. rinse and repeat.

3 Likes

I tried it with frigates up to T3C.
It never warped away.

1 Like

Did anyone ever get a extended accelerator out of Hi-sec?

yep got 2 tonight so far :slight_smile:

1 Like

i hit 1200 points doing sites in high sec didn’t have a extended or drone implant drop, ran 7-8 sites in low sec got 3 extended and one of each implant. Don’t know anyone personally that’s had an extended in high sec not saying they don’t but they must have a crappy drop rate

2 Likes

Low sec has the best drop rates

1 Like

I used Retribution and Drake with assault missiles.

Each of these ships had no problems with BS

Yes, they do. But with right ship even alpha clone can manage to finish site before competition arrives. Do not use some funny ships like ospray navy - you are doomed to get your stuff stealed in high sec.
[Stratios, event alpha clone ship]

Energized Adaptive Nano Membrane II
Drone Damage Amplifier II
Medium Armor Repairer II

Republic Fleet Large Cap Battery
Federation Navy Omnidirectional Tracking Link, Tracking Speed Script
Faint Scoped Warp Disruptor
Data Analyzer I
50MN Quad LiF Restrained Microwarpdrive

Quad Modulated Light Energy Beam I, Imperial Navy Multifrequency M
Salvager I

Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I
Medium Hyperspatial Velocity Optimizer I
Medium Polycarbon Engine Housing I

Hobgoblin II x5
Acolyte II x5
Federation Navy Ogre x4

You can try gila with disruptor and analyzer but even with max hacking alpha set skill you will be hacking for too long. And if you hack for too long, event BS will warp out before you will be able to lock it. No to mentiuon the longer you hack, the more chances are you will get omega company.

1 Like

Under the description part for accelerators it says it is only guaranteed to last until 10-9. But under the attributes tab it says they are good until 10-10 at 11:00.

Didn’t they just have a problem about something like this?

Rewards so far:

1 x Medium Augmented Drone BPC
1 x Small Augmented Drone BPC
1 x Overmind “Hawkmouth” Hardwiring
A few Accelerators

Time running : around an hour.

1 Like

I’ve seen Secundus and Thirtius battleships in WH. Are there Primus or something like that? And where do they live?

Apparently Low Sec is the best space for this event, I guess the rat you are talking about is there.

1 Like

Data point for you all:

So apparently I had terrible luck running low-sec sites up to aronud 1,100 points. Came back 36 hours later, tonight, and wow oh wow. Ran 5 sites in 20 minutes (I blitz them now that I don’t care about agency points), and racked up:
1 Extended accel
2 Advanced accel
Hawthorn implant
3 BPCs
Level II booster
Level 1 booster

I notice market prices for accels are WAY below where they used to be for other events. (or else Eve Market Data is out of wack) Is there market saturation?

1 Like

Market prices for the accelerators depend on drop rates and how quickly players can complete the sites. All things considered, prices look normal.

The best I’ve done so far (in hisec) is a print for augmented mining drones. I haven’t seen any implants, the better boosters, or some of the components, but I’m pleased with what I did get for the time involved.

1 Like

I think that’s a healthy viewpoint. I agree - I tried a few sites in highsec and got a couple of the basic accelerators and maybe one BPC.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.