Rookie Griefing Policy was updated Monday

Dude relax. I have no idea who you are, I won’t watch your self promoting vids.
It’s all good. Bienvenue.

3 Likes

Indeed, your screenshot is a starter system.

1 Like

I heard an unconfirmed rumor that FlipMoe Squad may be a forum trolling alt of HoleySheet1

:hole: :poop: :one:

4 Likes

Seems more than a rumour. He virtually stated it (I don’t think intentionally).

3 Likes

Yeah u know what i mean tho :wink:

2 Likes

Hi,
First off, thanks for your wall of text.
Second off, gankers are specifically told to avoid starter systems (unless it’s to gank some “veteran” miner or any other older player).

Don’t you think we’d all be banned if we didn’t follow those rules? It sometimes help to do some actual research on a subject before misinforming the populace :wink:
#showerthoughts

2 Likes

Its an extremely broad statistic that probably does not apply very well to events in the starter system with first step ships for low aggression players. Particularly if not having the ships impacts career agent missions or tutorials.

I’d imagine its not a bother for someone in a retriever, destroyer or cruiser, because of how much progress they would have felt they’d made regardless of the loss.

1 Like

i remember some self-righteous, carebearing dork, feeling invincible in his corp, which he set up in a rookie system. it was his main place to stay and pretend to be of importance. the actual grief he threw at me, combined with tons of insults and threats of getting me banned, was quite refreshing for me and the locals alike.

Eventually he learned that he’s not so much invincible after all, that he only wasted time sending tickets and that wardecs don’t stop at the gate to the rookie system.

4 Likes

I guess for living in a starter area he must have been quite the danger to you. You must be a real hardcore elite PVPer to fight against someone ‘so elite to live in a starter area’… Do you mind I use your above text to start a “Top elite PVPer takes on miners in starter areas making sure they passed the minimal days to be eligible for high sec PVP.” Good you learn them to PVP. Can you send me his name so I can check his zkilboard. :slight_smile:

3 Likes

Wow, that’s childish of you.

FYI i didn’t even know he existed until he started talking ■■■■ and asked for it, but i guess jumping to conclusions, and white-knighting without any shred of clue about a situation is your favourite daily activity? :slight_smile:

PS: and no where did i say he was a miner. he actually wasn’t. do you have any shame? :slight_smile:

4 Likes

Yes. I did jump to conclusions and go overboard with taht comment, but a friend of mine already made this meme :

So… I guess you were a little too early with the “that’s childish of you!”, but it’s okay now.
And yes, I stand up for every victim in High Sec ! High Sec. Capsuleer lives matter ! #HSCLM

2 Likes

If CODE. and other gankers targeted new players in rookie systems, then you would see those people get banned. I have plenty of faith in even the mildest of highsec care bear to be dilligent in his reporting of ‘criminal behavior’.

That said, CODE. serves a very important purpose in this game. Someone has to play the bad guy in this sandbox otherwise we would just be playing a boring farming and grinding simulator with no point whatsoever. The point in CODE. is that they inject loss, fear, paranoia, risk, and purpose into the game, specifically in highsec.

You guys that are hellbent to see this game turned into a theme park :poop:fest should be a little more balanced in your opinions and the way you voice them. I mean aren’t we all playing a MMORPG set in a futuristic spaceship explosion world where scamming is allowed and you can “be the bad guy”? If you like coddling so much, I can think of plenty of other games that provide these feels you require.

6 Likes

[quote=“R-0-B-0-C-O-P, post:53, topic:10258”]
Someone has to play the bad guy in this sandbox otherwise we would just be playing a boring farming and grinding simulator with no point whatsoever.[/quote]

No offense, but you’re stuck in the past. CODE really makes no effing difference. They’re not even a nuissance and the few people complaining about them are either fake or stupid. There is not enough continuing, ongoing destruction in highsec. Suicide ganking is barely worth mentioning. Even the threads of people complaining about it have stopped. Like, unless i missed one, they’ve stopped completely.

It is a boring farming simulator nowadays, overrun by people who don’t give a flying crap about the game.

Thanks, CCP. vOv

PS: PLEX at 1.7 billion ISK.

1 Like

I will admit that CODE. doesn’t gank in the same capacity or intensity as has been demonstrated in the past. When you look at T1 hauler, freighter, and jump freighter losses I think you will find that they actually do have an effect. If this were false then everyone would autopilot and fly fully expanded. Ganking miners is ganking miners, but ganking for profit… yeah you will see less targets because of selection.

There are those that do nothing but complain, then there are those like me and many others that continue to be the bad guy, and will do so till the doors close. Good thing about all these people farming is that there’s no lack of targets. :smiling_imp:

That’s the difference is that I don’t wait for CCP to change and balance the game so they can create a situation for me to have fun. I have fun every single time I log on. I’m not waiting for some war or for plex to go back down so I can VNI rat my account so I can F1 in a hurricane. It’s like some people look at the game and see what CCP provides them with for content and are understandably unhappy. Then there’s other that look at the mechanics they are able to use to create their own fun. I’m glad I don’t depend on CCP for much other than keeping the lights on.

fun. yeah. ccp made sure this game is now filled with selfish, greedy farmers, hoarders and people who only care about themselves and their fun. we always had that, sure, but ccp managed to drive away anyone who actually cared about the game and no one anymore even tries changing it’s future.

but the worst part are all the stupid comments from people who prove me right, while not even realizing they’re proving me right. and that’s the average person now, thanks to f2p.

meh … i’m ranting. have a nice day.

1 Like

You asked EVERYONE?
Thanks for your constructive on topic post lacking insults.

2 Likes

Thanks for keeping on topic, miner.

1 Like

I’m a miner carebear. My presence alone is on topic. You can ask any Marmite Merc about that.

1 Like

Can I have your stuff?

3 Likes

I’m always happy when people make it clear they’re not qualified to take part in discussions about anything of value. :slight_smile: