![]()
You have very thin skin then. As it only seems like they disagreed with you.
Define disagree
another day, another swingalt post number 56
If you keep feeding, replying to and thus rewarding illogical nonsense posts and posters then you (and specifically you because you’re the biggest culprit here) are part of the problem and reason why this crap keeps happening.
This crap will keep happening whether I point out the nonsense or not.
Not replying means such one-liners go unopposed yet are still spammed. Less critical occasional readers may mistakenly think there’s value in it, while more critical readers may think the entire forum consists of dumb one-liners.
Also it’s fun to make take apart badly thought out ideas. Sparring about the idea occasionally even leads to good interesting ideas, but I have yet to see this guy make one.
I don’t know about everybody else, but I really don’t give 2 squats about the “estimated price”.
I mine, I haul, I sell. Only when I reach my market – usually Jita – I then factor in which is better the long term wait for sale + broker fee or the quick and dirty. After checking it, I sell off my whole load.
I also agree this is another “doomsday post” by another Aiko alt or maybe Frostpacker? I really don’t care. Even if Mr. Tuesday was a real flesh and blood person, they are quickly making it very simple what topics we all should avoid answering.
Simple Answer: Eve Tycoon, enough said.
Pointing out the harmful nature of order and listing fees is not a bad thing?
It is when you refuse to constructively interact with people who come with reasons why your idea has major flaws.
Spamming your opinion while ignoring counterarguments is indeed a bad thing.
Just to clarify, there’s an important difference between listing or modifying an order—which I believe should remain free—and an order actually executing, where a fee makes more sense.
i disagree… when you shop and return something do you have to pay a “restock fee” at certain stores or outlets? you do… so why should a seller here not have to pay to relist something on a market… SCC has to make money too.
There’s an important difference between listing or modifying an order—which I believe should remain free—and an order actually executing, where a fee makes more sense.
I added a disclaimer to op. Peace.
Easy as that. Clearly there are both real-life examples, game mechanics / balance reason, and lore why relisting fees are a thing. ![]()
Funny how everyone sees that but he keeps doing it as if by the mere act of posting his spam he could bend reality and make his false statements true somehow. ![]()
It’s clearly not suitable for Adada Tuesday considering he can’t participate without having to block those who refute his views. ![]()
![]()
Sorry, I didn’t get that. Can you explain it to me one more time?
With confused regards
-James Fuchs
It’s difficult to fully convey how harmful charging fees for creating and updating orders can be for the market.
If you were a better writer, you could do it. Perhaps you can convince ChatGPT to think for you, and write us a brief essay or two?
Anyone wonder if some of the forum posters are AI chat bots in disguise? I mean, the park services had an issue with there being a significant overlap in the smartest bears and the dumbest tourists in the design of the trash bins….![]()
My theory so far is that it’s one and the same person (max 2) who posts these nonsense threads. Once one poster vanishes into thin air a completely new one pops up with the same type of rhetoric and style of writing, creating pretty much analogous content/topics. Usually the theme is nothing of importance, mostly for trolling and creating drama.
I briefly thought maybe some 13-year-old who’s having a laugh with his buddies behind the screen on how he can rile some of the people up. But a 13-year-old would get tired of such ‘entertainment’ after a couple of days. This is some adult who needs attention and validation from others, but is too dumb and/or unlikable to pull it off.
To sum: someone with an internet equivalent of a Munchausen syndrome.

