[ROUND] Call to Action on the Conservation of Skarkon II

From you.

It’s almost as if open collaboration with Sansha’s Nation loyalists and using Sansha tech to compromise an entire Triglavian fleet would have some consequences. (You may call it an accident, but given what we already knew about Triglavian vulnerabilities, that experiment was unethical and irresponsible.)

There have been numerous evacuation operations to date. Yours was the one that had that reaction, and seeing as you allowed yourselves to allegedly be infiltrated by people trying to sneak weapons, equipment and forces in under the cover of a humanitarian operation, you have demonstrated you are woefully unfit for such a delicate operation.

4 Likes

Can you elaborate on this?
I’m asking because efforts that were done publicly and behind closed doors didn’t yield any different outcome. Even with different people and organisations behind it.

1 Like

The efforts of @Elsebeth_Rhiannon have yielded some notable results over time, as have my own, or the efforts of my partner Sakabkei Kijaata and Block, or assorted members of the Roundtable Assembly…

I don’t begrudge you your grievances, however. The efforts of ARC being sabotaged by attempts to deploy active resistance units was incredibly disappointing to see and unfortunate in the extreme, and the experiments by Uriel with the Sansha network nodes to try and provide the Collective information doubly unfortunate… and likely a major contributing factor to the resistance and friction to your further attempts at operation.

Long term efforts to relocate the willing, and provide humanitarian aide have not always gone smoothly, but they have, generally, been successful.

Yes, though to be fair this has more often than not been in spite of the Triglavian and pro-Triglavian forces, not thanks to them. Notable exceptions to this are the warclone community’s providing us orbit-to-ground access in Skarkon, and the international co-operation in the Vitoxin cure project.

Besides that, we have been shot at and shot down and threatened as much as anyone, trying to rescue people and stop the environmental destruction threatening lives (and indeed, now, life).

1 Like

Perhaps so, but the fact and point remains, success is possible, even with an adversarial stance toward the Collective, and not a neutral, or directly supporting one.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.