Rules Violation Megathread

word salad

My goodness, it is capable of learning. +.01 standings.

‘‘pissant’’(i presume you meant peasant?‘’

Oh no, it’s an actual word. Google it. It describes you personally. A tiny bug who thinks his pathetic little sting is anything but annoying to the goliath on whose foot he treads.

These substandard, poorly phrased, with no signs of intellectual whatsoever. If that’s the best way you could express your anger, then i rest my case.

Because you’re obviously a paragon of virtue yourself. :roll_eyes:

Secondly, your logic is completely twisted, ever heard of innocent until proven guilty?

Ever heard of “anything you say can and will be used against you”? Even if you’re not guilty of breaking any explicit rules, you are in fact guilty of being an unforgivable prick. And no, this isn’t coming from anybody who’s lost anything to you; check the killmails, you won’t find anything.

If not go educate yourself. If you fail to accuse us of breaking any rules that CCP made, maybe It’s time to keep quiet? Insulting with such inappropriate language on the forum is actually against the rules if you even cared to read it. Such futile and pathetic attempt of accusing us of breaking the rule without presenting any evidence but your own personal opinions and insults against us. There will be reports sent against you due to inappropriate language and spam. :slight_smile:

Nothing you yourselves aren’t guilty of, I’m sure. Regardless of the rules CCP has set forth or the gaping holes in them, you are morally in the wrong, and if you don’t care to admit that, you are the problem. You can’t hide behind loopholes forever.

I loved your outburst when isd said our actions was not violating the rules, insulting us with the type of language usually used in the ghettos. After labeling yourself as “intellectual “, such hypocrisy is no strangers among pseudo intellect who didn’t gather enough evidence before declare their findings… exactly what you did again and again and again… in the end when proving you are wrong, don’t even have the decencies to admit it but instead burst into rage calling names, it was hilarious to watch you fail horribly xD

Since this thread seems to have gone wildly off track, careened into a canyon and exploded after pushing a delorean to 88 mph, I’m going to close it. Please remember to post constructively and refrain from personal attacks. Thank you.

2 Likes