Rules Violation Megathread

I’m not kidding but Whatever dude, have fun with you ‘Crusade’ lmao

And again, don’t tell me what to do.

We haven’t broken any rules though. What rule are you reporting us for? The only report that I can see is legit is the Freighter kill outside of M-0 by Ida

Probably combat outside of m-o

We haven’t broken any rules though. What rule are you reporting us for?

Again, i do not talk with you. I talk with CCP about you. Cmon. CCP will figure out about it.

1 Like

there is a better solution, leave the server. you think ccp is going to ban entire alliance just because you felt thats the good idea? lol

pretty sure they are not violating the rules if all they do is dropping supercaps on subcaps in combat systems, dont be so salty just buy another one or go to ca2 to fight, there are so many combat areas, surely you can find somewhere

Oh, you’re one of them. That explains all.

dont be so salty just buy another one or go to ca2 to fight

Just don’t tell me what to do

The only report that I can see is legit is the Freighter kill outside of M-0 by Ida

So, you work in CCP and are you CCP Dev? If no, just stfu. I do not talk with you.

So let me get this straight. elitatwo, the idiot jerk who keeps trying to play CCP hall monitor, who complains about “cheat stix” and “titan blobbing,” is blobbing people in a titan?

So, what is it elita? You just don’t want any competition for your sisi empire? You do realize that you are not entitled to dictatorial control over M-0EE8?

Maybe I should start a petition to get elita and the rest of their group banned from sisi. Would anyone else support this?

1 Like

Who, exactly, do you think you are? What, if any, authority do you think you have on sisi??

You have exactly zero authority, of any kind. You are not entitled to bend rules any more than you are to break them. You are not allowed to lord over the FFA system in any way, shape or form, nor are you entitled to dictate what other players do in it or how they play or what they “test.”

It’s plain you don’t understand this, so we will simply have to ask CCP to force you to understand. All in due time. I’m sure you’ve made a lot of enemies through your stupidity.

You are a disgusting hypocrite of the lowest order, and you are doing the exact thing on sisi that you don’t want anybody else doing. “Cheat stix” (idiotic spelling) this, “2 day old titan chars” that. You’re so cringy it isn’t funny. You are such a hypocrite it’s galling.

I already get the impression that you’re mentally incapable of feeling shame or humility, so I’ll just ask: what is your personal malfunction? Were you dropped on your head as a child, or do you just put active effort into being a prick as a side hobby? Did someone on sisi hurt your widdwe feewings a few mirrors back and you never got over it? Are you autistic??

What. Is. Your. Problem???

Regardless of your rationalizations, there is no excuse for what you’re doing. None.

Stop it. Stop. It. You miserable, pathetic, petulant, shameless, idiotic child. For once in the ongoing saga of failure, inferiority, and disappointment that is your life, Just. Stop.

You make me sick, and if you had even an ounce of human decency within you, that would give you pause.

1 Like

That doesn’t excuse your actions and it doesn’t entitle you to dictatorial control over the only free-for-all combat system on sisi. Get off your high horse, prick.

Not an excuse to allow you and your ilk to do the same.

Except that’s absolutely false, because YOU people are the one blobbing other players with titans and supercapitals. How are they in any way guilty of what you yourself have done?

If your only excuse is that “it’s not explicitly against the rules” to do what you’re doing, then you have no excuse. You are not entitled to bend the rules any more than you are to break them. More people want you gone than there are people wanting you to stay.

Your options are, change your ways, or someone will find a way to force you out.

1 Like

and the rest of their group banned from sisi. Would anyone else support this?

I will support you.

Start spreading word around, find other people who’ve been griefed by these losers. We’ll need more than just a few people to get CCP’s attention.

1 Like

Its appauling to see such substandard inferior minded poorly constructed and inappropriate insults on the eve forum, Funny how you are raging over losing ships in combat system and cry on rule violation thread . Can you not read the title or are you so full of yourself thinking your opinion overweight the rules ccp made??? Nobody cares what you think, what matters is the rules, they are not allowed to test supercapitals on subcaps? Well who are you to judge them? You think they have no rights to test ?? The level of ego in your insults and unilateral statement just showed how ccp shouldn’t listen to your type of people.

3 Likes

Say the ones arguing for their self-appointed “right” to own M-0EE8 and feeling entitled to bend the rules (passing off as “rude but illegal” even though rudeness is prohibited by CCP’s own word) just to get a few cheap sisi kills.

They care what you think even less.

Not to you, clearly, unless you see a way to use them to harass others.

First, CCP doesn’t need you to test anything supercapital related. Second, you’re not allowed to attack people on station. Bumping them off the station to then attack them, by extension, isn’t allowed. Just because it isn’t explicitly prohibited in writing by CCP doesn’t mean you have the freedom to harass people.

People are entitled to use M-0EE8, not just you and your group. They are also entitled to use M-0EE8 without having to fear a blob of 20 supercapitals dropping on them and calling them homophobic slurs in foreign languages, as though you think CCP doesn’t have interpreters.

Thirdly, are people not allowed to test subcaps in M-0EE8? By who’s dictatorial decree? Yours?

I’m not going out of my way to harass other people on sisi. Let he who is without sin cast the first stone.

:smile:

:wink:

Pot. Kettle. Also, projection. And you even less so, idiot hypocrite.

Said the goon and went back to botting in Delve…

Oh yeah there are 9 different combat areas ppl have to come to ca1 where we are most active, fear of getting dropped by 20supercaps? Don’t come to ca1 then . And calling harass on sisi xD if you afk long enough to be bumped off tether from keepstar, you really deserve to get blown up really , help you understand you aren’t invulnerable when you are tethered on Tq. The real salty ppl who cared enough to make a post about it is whoever want to have some fun on sisi by dropping their super caps on sub cap or play overpowered at ships without worrying about counterdropped xd which means you are a giant mass consisting of hypocrisy xdd

Being attacked in the combat areas is one thing. Being scanned down and attacked elsewhere in the system while you’re otherwise minding your own business is quite another.

Not how this works, chuckles. You don’t get to break rules simply because you decide someone’s been “AFK too long.”

No, that’s what you and the rest of your idiotic group want. That’s why elita ceaselessly kvetches about “cheat stix,” though in their mind I imagine it’s only “cheating” when other people use them.

You don’t even know the meaning of the word, and parroting smarter people than you doesn’t make you sound less stupid.

Scanning down people , we gotta test catching supercap in a more realistic environment right? Scanning+Catching really is how most supers are being caught alone.

As for the bumping people off tether, what’s the rule violation in that type of behavior? We are not setting drag bubbles or anything like that which you have a hard time avoiding. Rules said no bubble but not no bumping either you dock up or look or stop afking, simple as that and I assume you didn’t read what I wrote previously or you wouldn’t be saying nonsense all over again

Thirdly copying smart people lol proving my point about you being self centered self entitled and actually arrogant and ignorant enough to ignore my validate point above and writing same illogical statement which came out of purely unilateral feelings which I assume you got blown up before xdd And your narrow minded proposal with a goal that aim at nothing else but personal gain does not impress anyone who cares about the game rather than themselves

Just in case you ignore everything I wrote here’s a summery of everything above: Adapt or die and stop crying :)))

Scanning down people , we gotta test catching supercap in a more realistic environment right? Scanning+Catching really is how most supers are being caught alone.

See elitatwo’s post.

CCP doesn’t need you to test supercapitals. CCP’s wanna-be hall monitor said so. :wink:

Also, ignorant pillock, where in TQ do blobs of titans scan down lone players and then Boson Field them? Trick question, the answer is you’re woefully brain-damaged.

As for the bumping people off tether, what’s the rule violation in that type of behavior? We are not setting drag bubbles or anything like that which you have a hard time avoiding. Rules said no bubble but not no bumping either you dock up or look or stop afking, simple as that and I assume you didn’t read what I wrote previously or you wouldn’t be saying nonsense all over again

If your only excuse for harassing people is “it’s not against the rules,” you have no excuse. You’re not allowed to attack people on station, and you’re also not allowed to try to circumvent CCP’s rules through technicalities or rationalizations or loopholes in wording. The intent is plain for those with functioning brain stems. So just give up; you are plainly and 100% in the wrong here. You are a rule breaker by your own admission. Stop it, or you will be banned from singularity. It’s that simple, cupcake.

Thirdly copying smart people lol proving my point about you being self centered self entitled and actually arrogant and ignorant enough to ignore my validate point above and writing same illogical statement which came out of purely unilateral feelings which I assume you got blown up before xdd And your narrow minded proposal with a goal that aim at nothing else but personal gain does not impress anyone who cares about the game rather than themselves

Learn to spell before you attempt (and fail) to talk down to other people. Christ, people who write English as a third language do better than you. Also, learn how to use the Shift key, and punctuation. Also, actually pay attention in school, street rat. I’m not insulted nor swayed by a pissant like you. I am orders of magnitude more intelligent than you, and the proof is there for all to see, arbitrary contrarian opinions notwithstanding.

Just in case you ignore everything I wrote here’s a summery of everything above: Adapt or die and stop crying :)))

You are the one who is going to alter your behavior. Whatever path you take from this point, there is no other outcome. Maybe test something else, you ignorant shrew. That is if you’re even capable of something beyond “push buttan to win gaem” and spamming “xddddddddd” like someone who’s too young and immature to be playing EVE.

Singularity is not there for your amusement, especially not at any other player’s expense. Period, end of debate, sit your dumb ass down and remain silent. Do as you’re told by your betters.

Gosh here we are the end of the debate, whenever someone fails to present a validate counter argument, they usually come up with some sort of distraction. The man’s last resort of getting any chance of comeback in a argument… ‘‘Learn to spell before you attempt (and fail) to talk down to other people’’ first off I was writing on my phone and you showed no examples of spelling mistakes whatsoever and ironically you can’t spell… Such a self centered hypocrite. ‘‘street rat’’ ‘‘pissant’’(i presume you meant peasant?’’ These substandard, poorly phrased, with no signs of intellectual whatsoever. If that’s the best way you could express your anger, then i rest my case.

Secondly, your logic is completely twisted, ever heard of innocent until proven guilty? If not go educate yourself. If you fail to accuse us of breaking any rules that CCP made, maybe It’s time to keep quiet? Insulting with such inappropriate language on the forum is actually against the rules if you even cared to read it.

Such futile and pathetic attempt of accusing us of breaking the rule without presenting any evidence but your own personal opinions and insults against us.

There will be reports sent against you due to inappropriate language and spam. :slight_smile: