Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

Time: 7:59 (NEST)

Verified Voice: Thuri Actusmargo
Unverified Voice: Subject 1
Unverified Voice: [REDACTED]

Audio Recording Begin

TA: “Now-time joyous communion? (Pause) Invocation of Subclade of Clade? (Pause) We are not in communion, we are confused. The troika is incomplete, will you receive prayer of the detached augmented narodyna?”

S1: “You are not of Subclade, you are not of Clade, you are not of convocation of Triglav outside the struggle, you are not us.”

TA: “Will you receive prayer of the detached augmented Narodyna for assistance in invocation of cladistic proving? This one requests prominence in a following-time troika and hopes of material realization.”

S1: “This one will deny your prayer, this one is not of the Convocation of Triglav outside the Struggle. Now-time communion with the convocation is unacceptable material realization. This one cannot invoke the right of Cladistic Proving without studious communion with the convocation.”

TA: “Because you’re captured… right? (Pause) You nodded, so you understand this speech too? Why won’t you talk to the others? The other augmented foreign narodyna?”

S1: “Cladistic Proving was unacceptable material realization in following-time after invocation. Entosis of foreign augmented narodyna within 81 tactical troika classification of subclade [static] of clade [static] caused denial of material realization.”

TA: “You won’t speak to them because they didn’t fight you, they captured you instead of engaging you in cladistic proving, but you are speaking to me, I haven’t engaged in cladistic proving.”

S1: “Foreign augmented narodyna’s koschoi in now-time has advised in studious-communion with foreign augmented narodyna for advancing time acceptance into the cladeflow, this one’s koschoi and navka consented.”

TA: “That means you’ll put my request up for consideration when you return to your clade? Oh thank you! But… that means you would need to leave here wouldn’t it?”

S1: “This one sends prayer to foreign augmented narodyna for following-time cessation of entosis with… alternate subclade of foreign augmented narodyna. Advancing-time material realization will lead to following-time acceptance into the cladeflow or your prayers.”

TA: “O-okay! Yeah I can get them to let you go, I just have to talk to them is all, I’ll be back I promise!”

4 Likes