Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

6NJ8-V VI - Moon 6 - Guristas Production Shipyard, Starship assembly line B-12.

"Man…What’s with all these frigates and destroyers coming down the assembly lines of late? Past five days I’ve worked on nothing but Merlins and Condors.

“That’s…Off to you? We’re working in a ■■■■■■■ shipyard where we BUILD ships daily. Seems like business as usual to me.”

“But it ain’t business as usual, because these ain’t Guristas ships, the materials and blueprints for all these ships are being supplied by a Capsuleer.”

“And how the hell would you know this?”

"Because none of these ships are being placed in Guristas hangers…They’re being redirected towards a private part of the station. Also we’re skipping the nanocouting phase, so all of them are being delivered to storage without Gurista colors.

“I did think that was kinda weird actually…I was assuming they were gonna be for some operation where they need a bit of subtlety to sneak up on their target…Form up with some Navy convoy making port with some State outpost and light the place up once you’re past the security perimeter.”

“Wow, Look at you thinking strategy - planning the big heist from the goddamn factory floor trenches. Why ain’t the Rabbit coming to you for advice?”

“■■■■ you, I’m just trying to make sense of stuff going on here like you…So you’re sure these ships are being requested by some Capsuleer?”

“Gotta be, ontop of the ships being stored in different hangers on the other side of the station - all the manufacturing jobs that come in are not apart of the usual daily production list. A third party definitely is funding the production of these ships and I don’t see anyone except a Capsuleer being said third party. Who else has that kind of pull around here?”

“Well…Which Capsuleer?”

“I don’t know that much…T-Though when I was working the assembly line, prepping some construction-drones to wield the armor plating on the nose of a condor, I looked up and two levels above is where you’d see the Overseer - I saw this girl talking to him…Something about her was familiar…”

“In what way?”

“It’s weird…But she was wearing this “thing” in her head, can’t really put it to words - but it was like some metal halo or something.”

“Wait…It wouldn’t be…God dammit, where did I leave my neocomm?”

“Right there on the table, dumbass.”

“Ah! Good…Overseer would have my hide if I left this somewhere…Now, she wouldn’t have looked like this - would she?”

“She didn’t have rabbit ears.”

“Dickhead.”

“I’m ■■■■■■■ with you! Yeah, that’s why she looked sorta familiar. She looks exactly like that outplace mascot character for that network that popped up awhile ago…You know, aside from the lack of rabbit ears.”

“Well who the ■■■■ is she? Is she the Capsuleer?”

“I guess? Though I could’ve sworn the Capsuleer that was making the announcements for the Network was a guy.”

“No you’re not off…Maybe…Maybe he’s the one backing the construction of these ships?”

“Would make sense…Maybe they plan on selling all of these on the market. Just doing it in bulk so they can bring the price down to something affordable? Establish a strong presence on the market with the largest quantities of goods and set the lowest price for them.”

“Damn, look at you planning strategic moves on the market. Why ain’t Fatal coming to you for financial advice?”

“Because he’s ■■■■■■■ dead, that’s why.”

6 Likes