Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

HEATH ROW NEWS

Warclones Secure Planetary & Orbital Infrastructure As Svarog Clade Closes In

While the last remaining forces of the United Tribal Security Forces leave the planet along with the remaining refugees, the independent warclones of the Bosena Accords have moved to secure the orbital customs infrastructure that manages high-volume capsuleer trade on Skarkon II. Tied to the Sahaal Skyhook system, the Orbital Customs Office now named the “Sesli Ashok Planetary Egress Center” [sic] has been the focal point for a majority of orbital conflict since the beginning of the Skarkon War. Now the station lies squarely in warclone hands, with access restricted for any UTSF and AEGIS troops attempting to access or leave the planet via the commercial skyhook.

The acquisition came shortly before the deployment of the Avalon Warclone Planetary Dockyard, a major hub deployed in low orbit by the Bosena Accords to act as a staging area, production facility, and command center for the independent warclone clans holding fast on the planet below. Notably, the “Round Table Assembly” trade union congress has been moved to this location to act as the forwardmost center for the Bosena Accord’s long standing dream of establishing “Avalon”, a fabled homeworld for clone soldiers.

It’s still unclear how the Bosena Accords were able to secure the planetary customs facilities across the Skarkon System, though financing comes shortly after a massive refinancing effort for the Bosena Accords war debt under the Intaki Bank. With the wereabouts of Kril Efrit still unkn–

C̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞N̳̿͟͞N̳̿͟͞E̳̿͟͞C̳̿͟͞T̳̿͟͞I̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞N̳̿͟͞ ̳̿͟͞W̳̿͟͞I̳̿͟͞T̳̿͟͞H̳̿͟͞ ̳̿͟͞H̳̿͟͞O̳̿͟͞S̳̿͟͞T̳̿͟͞ ̳̿͟͞T̳̿͟͞E̳̿͟͞R̳̿͟͞M̳̿͟͞I̳̿͟͞N̳̿͟͞A̳̿͟͞T̳̿͟͞E̳̿͟͞D̳̿͟͞

5 Likes