Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

State of Emergency to end – Commonwealth Parliament votes ‘no’ to extension

Commonwealth Broadcasting Corporation – 31st October YC122 (State-broadcaster for the Northern Colonial Commonwealth)

Members of the Colonial Commonwealth Parliament have overwhelmingly voted to end the State of Emergency that was imposed from the onset of the Triglavian Crisis in March.

After First Minister Adelynne de Maizière proposed the motion of whether to extend the period of emergency powers to the Commonwealth Parliament, MPs heard evidence from numerous sources. These included officials within the Commonwealth Civil Service, senior officers of the Commonwealth Armed Forces, delegates from the Nadire District Parliament and Federation Navy as well as representatives of the District Shipping and Security franchise organisations.

The evidence given to Parliament successfully swayed many Members into voting against First Minister de Maizière’s proposal, with almost a unanimous decision to revoke emergency powers with immediate effect. As the result of the decision was announced by the Speaker, the Parliament chambers descended into jubilation as the return to normality was officially confirmed.

The decision, streamed throughout the Commonwealth, was equally welcomed with enthusiasm. Citizens took to the streets across the capital of Rhamnus, with similar scenes in Argentat, Varakanstadt, Hekelentia and Voltenville. Celebrations continued well into the night as restrictions were lifted, with firework displays and demonstrations by the Silver Knights display team of the Commonwealth Air Force illuminating the sky.

States of Emergency are rare in the history of the Northern Colonial Commonwealth. Although historically most proposals have been approved by Parliament when brought forward by the First Minister, such as during the year-long conflict with the Grand Republic of the Radiant Sun in FC135/YC20, they have often proved unpopular with the general populace. This attitude hearkens back to the Interstellar War, in which the forces of the Caldari State subjugated the Commonwealth under a harsh military administration. The legacy of the Interstellar War profoundly impacted the collective consciousness of the Commonwealth for a generation and continues to influence Colonial politics to this day.

Other News –

• Colonial Knights of Sudenmark resume preparations for YC122 investiture ceremonies.
  • Commonwealth Navy and Air Force unveil new Aerial Aircraft Carrier prototype
  • Southern Sinq Laison Trading and Exploration Company submits fourth quarterly economic report to Commonwealth Parliament
7 Likes

Eskunen - YC122.11.06

Statewide Raids Net Contraband Fabricators (% BPP ArK.)

Amid continuing disquiet surrounding Executive handling of the Triglavian incursions into Caldari systems, law enforcement teams from State Peacekeepers and Peace and Order Unit have jointly executed a raid on the POU Assembly Plant in orbit around Eskunen X-16.

The operation was the result of rapid deployment following analysis of shipping traffic from constellations suffering in the wake of Triglavian aggression. Specifically, the strike teams cited forged manifests among a large shipment of medical center components originating at the Top Down factory located at Umokka X-6, with a scheduled delivery to a State-administered customs office above Oniteseru. A source within State Peacekeepers claimed that the shipment was interspersed with unregistered elements of nano-alloy fabricators and composite printers typically used in the manufacture of military hardware. Further investigation of the serial numbers of these parts has allegedly revealed the origin as salvage, logged at the Deep Core Mining refinery in Yria some weeks ago. When asked about the claimant of the salvage, our source stated that the matter remained under investigation.

In addition to the seizure of the shipment, four shifts of longshoremen have been detained for questioning after paraphernalia relating to so-called “teamsters” was located in corporate-owned on-site storage. Representatives of STPC and POU declined to elaborate. Tensions remain high even outside New Caldari Prime, as corporate relationships are strained and mutual amity between workgroups continues to be tested. Given the tenuous connection of the seized shipment to the New Caldari system, concerns are mounting of a wider threat to the order and prosperity enshrined by the CEP, one that could move beyond the protests we have seen thusfar.

4 Likes

"My friends, what we need is to stop seeing each other as workers of another Mega-corporation and see ourselves as Caldari Workers. We should never identify yourself as a labourer for the Ishukone Corporation, or Lai Dai, or CBD! We are labourers for the Caldari State!

As we speak, the Mega-Corporations seek to weaken our unity as a nation as it chops up the authority of our once proud Navy! The cracks are forming as our national navy could risk being absorbed into the privatized forces of the big 8. What semblance of a unified nation would we have at that point?

As workers we must seek to declare ourselves as a unified entity that is beyond the control of the mega-Corporations if we want to maintain our sense of nationality. We will not become some national army that will fight wars, but we will become an army that supplies them. Not for one singular Mega-Corporation, but for the State as a whole!"

• Presiding Speaker Aksesu Kitagawa at the Jita 4-4 Teamsters Union General Assembly Meeting

We were taught that the Winds loved the State, that Cold wind itself would protect us from those that would do the Caldari people harm… The Triglavians have proven that to be utter ■■■■■■■■. And I say this not to encourage us to toss aside our spirituality, but to understand the reality that nature shows no favoritism.

The State however would have you believe it does. That the Winds show the State favoritism, this is so that they can control us by monopolizing our spiritual connection with our world. Control… That is what the State wants more than money itself. And we have allowed them to control us for years now… And for what? What have they gave us in return for following along with all their rules and avoiding taboo subjects and actions? Nothing… The Triglavians proved they can’t even offer us any safety! They instead pat us on the head and tell how noble and honorable we all are, but what good are kind words when there aren’t deeds to back them up?

We should be fortunate the Trigs never came to the Umamon constellation, otherwise we’d just be HANDED RIGHT OFF to an even more oppressive regime… I dare say we don’t need the State. We will not try to fight the State to demand change or reform and impose our will as we know such things are impossible for a society as stubborn as the Caldari State. What we must instead do is cast off the State from our lives and colonies, The burden is no longer worth the benefits, we will take back not only our spirituality, but our individuality as well!

• Wayist Community Leader Felvi Kabo, somehwere in the Umamon Constellation.

The fear the State has stirred about the Federation is preposterous. They paint society in the Federation as some drug fueled orgy with drones and animals. And while debauchery certainly exists within it’s respective corners of the Federation, that does not mean we will be forced to make that our way of life.

We will have autonomy over our colonies while still being a part of something much bigger than ourselves. We can liberate ourselves from the confinements of Mega-Corporation citizenship and instead unify ourselves as citizens of the Federation. Does it not pain you people how hacked up our worlds are? Property of Hyasyoda, property of Sukuuvestaa property of Wiyrkomi. Where is the property of the people?

If we get the Federation to adopt our planets, we will be able to establish our centralized governments for our colonies and live our life as we see fit. And not live our lives by what some mega-corporation sees fit.

What I ask we work towards may very well drag the Federation and State into war… however, I do say that after this recent invasion? The State is in position to fight one…"

• ‘The Ambassador’ on Tennen VI, Caldari Border Zone. Federal United Movement meeting.

"Brothers and sisters! Our nation and society is in shambles… The Mega-Corporations have once again proved their incompetence and greed as they threaten to tear apart the Navy. Already they’re forming new cliques that make the political blocs of old outdated, petty infighting over whose jurisdiction is whose and all while the people are furious and up in arms and all they can do is suppress and try to sweep their failures under the rug.

I think it’s time we striked… Not some petty skirmish this time, we strike and go for the throat of this corruption that is tearing apart our glorious nation. I know many of us like to romanticize Heth’s regime as the peak of Templis influence. To me? I look at that as a good trial, what to do, and what not to do.

We can do better than Tibus Heth, we can turn this nation around properly. In order to do that we need to go even further… Further than Heth ever went. We need to show these damn Mega-Corporations that they’re time in charge is over. We need to rein each of them and place them under a new authority. No longer will the Corporations govern, they merely be just that… Corporations. We will establish a new central government that each of the Big 8 will answer to and obey…

… What I ask is a tall order, but this is why the Dragunaurs have spent years infiltrating every aspect of the Big 8. We’re in their police force, their Navy, Their workforce, their managers! We are ready to strike! They can make all the pointless arrest they want because we can turn all the power they handed to us against them. We will make these corporations kneel to the Caldari people, or we will eradicate them.

• Unknown speaker for the Templis Ghostbird Society aboard the CSN Hiderki Raven-Class battleship in Deadspace.
7 Likes

Destruction of NERI Iteron in Genesis Casts Doubt on Organization’s Security Procedures
The Western Report - YC 122/11/08

Antem, Monalaz – The Otanuomi, an Iteron Mark V industrial ship re-purposed for the transportation of large amounts of passengers and used by the capsuleer-run New Eden Re-Housing Initiative for the purpose of re-settling those displaced by the Triglavian Invasions, was recently destroyed in a pirate attack in Antem by a Cerberus flown by a pilot in the Genesis-based pirate organization, White Sky. While the ship itself was not carrying any displaced civilians at the time, as it was headed on a return trip to Domain from the Genesis system of Habu, it nevertheless suffered the losses of all of the on-board screw assembled to tend to the needs of the baseliner passengers, which totals at about 120 casualties. Capsuleer pilot Clordilen Elerelle had apparently managed to escape with his pod, and remains in Habu as any further transportation efforts have been currently suspended.

“I am well aware of the often-unsafe nature of the low-security areas of Genesis,” Elerelle said in a statement given on the ship’s destruction. “There had been a noticeable amount of capsuleer violence reported on the usual route through Ziasad and Nardiarang that I take, so I made the decision to alter the course of the Otanuomi towards traditionally less safe areas of the region, confident that I could avoid any possible combat. Clearly, that was not the case, and while I would have liked to avoid any casualties at all, I am glad to report that there were at least no civilian deaths as a result. NERI remains committed to providing a safe alternative to baseliner transport to relocate refugees from Triglavian-held systems, however, it has been made clear to me that we need to make the process even safer.”

Both the Ministry of Assessment and Zoar and Sons, the two organizations utilizing Elerelle’s transportation services, have not offered statements on the ship’s destruction. Previous criticism levied at the initiative, specifically in regards to the relatively cheap fitting and nonexistent defensive capabilities of the ship, seem to have been vindicated, at least. Elerelle had noted in a release from the Mobrault Security Consultants, the organization that he headed prior to forming NERI, that he had sunk over five billion ISK in to defensive measures for systems under assault by the Triglavian Collective, although for many GalNet commenters, it still did not excuse the rather cheap operation of the Otanuomi.

“Operations have been suspended as of right now, while I speak to relevant parties on what can be done going forward. I do not intend on pulling out of this venture, as I still maintain that NERI offers an invaluable solution to handling refugee transportation,” Elerelle stated furtherly. He also noted that 10,063 refugees had been transported prior to the ship’s destruction, leaving around four thousand still waiting in Bahromab to be transported.

4 Likes

YC 122/11/09

Somewhere in a smoke filled room, under flashing red strobes…

Floating weightlessly by herself, Niina could scarcely be bothered to think of the ragged and worn recliner beneath her. She couldn’t be bothered to think of the tattered bed sheet that covered it or even how the little wisps of smoke lazily drifted between the rusted steel rafters above her head or how the DJ had just flubbed that last transition.

It was a far cry here from what many would consider and appropriate bar for someone of her stature or “her kind” to be seen in. She giggled, nearly floating off the couch entirely and gliding across the floor to the front desk.

No. No wait. She was at the front desk. Somehow she had gotten up and found herself here. No matter. Barman, the coals on my pipe are a’burning down quite a bit, mind topping me off there please, and change the flavor on the pipe to something menthol? Wait, she didn’t think that she definitely said that. Oh well, the man behind the desk smiled graciously all the same, happy to oblige. She had been their best customer that evening and they were keen to keep her in their good graces. This place would be demolished soon, ripped appart and paved over for newer more illustrious accommodations once the starport finished its renovations. Soon they’d have to move, and it’d pay to have a friendly high roller in their good graces once they started up again with a fresh coat of paint and a chance for a whole new identity. He eagerly got to work preparing a new bowl, but gravity was already pulling Niina away, tugging her to the far wall even as the other patrons lounged perfectly in place none the wiser. Where was this force taking her? The bathroom, apparently.

It was a single occupancy shitter, practically a closet. Nothing at all like the frou-frou capsuleer bars or Gallente night clubs with their damned bathroom attendants expecting a tip for handing you a towel. She hated that ■■■■, just like she hated the uppity occupants she’d share them with getting sloppy-drunk all over the counters taking up the sink or pulling her aside for how “brave” she was for what she was wearing. ■■■■ 'em. Those weren’t her people, and certainly not “her kind.” She reached behind her neck, brushing her fingers down her spine past the collar of her leather blouse. No plugs.

Baselining wasn’t uncommon on Jita 4-4, but most staff knew enough these days how to seperate a capsuleer out from most. Niina though had no reason to cover her neck, taking off her blouse and tying it under her tank-top and stretching her shoulder blades over the sink. To anyone else here she was just a high roller. A well dressed high roller with an impressive amount of augs, granted, but certainly not a capsuleer. She grinned manically, the cybernetics fracturing her face in a broken cheshire smirk. No capsuleer here sir, just a gal with a cyber fetish dumb with her money enjoying a night alone with the rest of the working class. Granted, if they knew what she really was they’d have wished she were a capsuleer and be much less eager to have her as a client. If, that is, they even knew what a “warclone” was. Few did these days, other than hushed whispers of hulking armor clad raiders terrorizing the people of the Heath and haunting the nightmares of anyone that dared cross them.

She laughed, imposter syndrome hitting her in full force as she dug through her blouse pockets to pull out a small black vial and unscrew the cap to take another hit.

Ow.

Damn.

Cool. We’re cool.

She wiped her nose, stowing the Mindflood away and gliding back out into the room where her newly set shisha was waiting for her. She gave a smug curtsy to the man setting it up, crashing on the seat beside it as he left her to her thoughts.

Capsuleer bars. Pfft. What a concept. No. In her heart and mind she was a working class girl, and these were her people even if they didn’t realize it yet. The union representative would be here soon, then they could start working towards building that world. Hopefully he wasn’t a hardass or a buzzkill, that’d really be a downer. She reached up, extending her arms and moving her hands in witchy circles stretching her chest to the rhythm in the room. This place reminded her of Club Mamushi in Venal, her old stomping ground from her… old life.

Aw ■■■■ here comes the spiral. Was she just spinning her tires? Was she cut out for plays like this, or was she still the same scared slave girl in that Guristas bar that she built herself up out of? She forced the thought down like she always did, therapists be damned. Some thoughts you can’t let internalize. Some memories are best kept at arm’s length. We’re all our own ships, assail on the astral sea constantly being rebuild bit by bit plank by plank as we get hammered by the waves that surround us. None of us were the same as when we left port. Some of us couldn’t even be called the same ship. We’ve all been rebuilt, beam by beam atom by atom into who we are now. It paid to remember the woman that sacrificed so much to build the ship, but that person was long dead now.

Gods know how long she sat their, smoking down her bowl. Spiraling and unspiraling. Winding and unwinding to the music. Spinning and going nowhere. Thankfully, she seemed to be sobering up by the time she found herself shaking hands with a big bastard of a Civire man grinning down at her like a slaver hound. Aksesu Kitagawa stood at least two meters tall, with muscles to spare from years of loading equipment from ship to ship and keeping commerce flowing through the heart of the Caldari State.

Gods and spirits those forearms, Niina thought gripping his hand tightly, you could pull down a lot down with those. Or prop a lot up. Not much of a looker him, sure, scarred from head to toe with knicks and bruises and calluses but he had a rugged look about him that a proper union man should instead of those Deteis sycophant boardroom prettyboys humping the corporate ladder praying for daddy megacorp to send a hot sliver of frothy capital down their throats. No, this was man that worked for a living and never thanked the boss for their well-earned paycheck. If anyone in the bar had to pick out the warclone between them, they would have picked him.

“Saisa, Kitagawa-haan. Glad you could meet me here tonight. Please take a seat and pull up a pipe. We have a lot to talk about, you and me. I assume you move a lot of freight as a teamster? Tell me, have you noticed a lot of clone tanks coming through here recently?”

A Propaganda Poster Confiscated in Landfall City by Spacelane Patrol

6 Likes

The following holo-cast news segment from Primetime Peccanoute might be rebroadcast by channels covering neighbouring constellations and possibly even further afield.

Poteque Pharmaceuticals’ stations formerly neighbouring Ignebaener overwhelmed by refugee crisis
Primetime Peccanouette, Attyn, 07/11/122

An interstellar map showing the system of Ignebaener connected by stargates to the systems of Attyn and Lisbaetanne is distorted as Ignebaener and the stargates start to blink. A baritone voice with Mannari inflections speaks, “These are the gates through which the population of Ignebaener tried to flee…” The blinking lines on the map evaporate, showing Ignebaener now cut off from its neighbours before the system itself fades to a shadow, leaving Attyn and Lisbaetanne highlighted. “Weeks later, this is where many of those lucky enough to escape still languish in precarious circumstances.”

The map is replaced with a view slowly approaching the exterior of a station that gleams in the forest colours of Essence’s nebula. “Many of the refugees from Ignebaener were deposited here at the Poteque Pharmaceuticals’ station at Attyn V, Moon 13 or her sister at Lisbaetanne I, Moon 1. With the large population centres on Ignebaener V falling to Triglavian control well before the final demise of the system, the majority of those seeking refuge on Poteque’s stations came from the smaller scientific and prospecting colonies on Ignebaener’s barren third and sixth planets.”

The footage cuts to an interior shot of a cavernous hangar, the camera drifting slowly above a mass of temporary shelters that occupies almost every flat surface in the vast space. The view tightens in on an open area, where crowds huddle dejectedly around an enormous notice board covered with column after column of names. “Poteque is ill-equipped to deal with this crisis and we have confirmed that its most influential (and notorious) shareholder, the Serpentis Corporation, has stepped in to administer and supply this refugee camp and a similar one on Poteque’s Lisbaetanne station.”

The camera shifts to a close up of a middle-aged woman with Jin Mei features. “They’ve been amazing. Everything works now and we feel safer. Before they took over, there wasn’t enough to go around and some people were stealing from the vulnerable. There were even some killings… They put a stop to all of that and right away! I just wish I knew where next. We can’t stay here forever but we’ve lost everything. How do you even start rebuilding? I’ve heard some people talk about them helping us with a move to Covryn VII or even Stoure IX. I wouldn’t mind. An ice planet sounds great after 10 years on a barren and now this!”

The camera returns to an aerial view of the refugee camp as the reporter’s voice resumes, “These rumours match our investigation of statements by the Serpentis and Intaki Syndicate Space Police that they are cooperating to relocate war refugees. It appears that there may be plans to move some of the population originally from the scientific colony on Ignebaener III to planets in Placid and Solitude with Poteque stations in orbit. Quite why remains unclear but it has long been rumoured that Poteque works on Federal Government projects and we have received unconfirmed suggestions that the scientific colony on Ignebaener III was funded by Poteque and conducting research for the Federal Intelligence Office. It may be that the Serpentis are keen to resurrect their subsidiary’s Ignebaener III operation elsewhere and the Intaki Space Police are well placed to deliver this, given the locations concerned and their position as an intermediary eager to demonstrate reliability with a view to the Intaki security franchise award. Whatever the motivations behind this relocation effort, it would surely ease the strain on the Poteque stations in Attyn and Lisbaetanne and improve the lives of those refugees remaining.”

The footage concludes with a close up of the mournful list of names pinned to the noticeboard at the heart of the camp.

6 Likes

snippet from Pegeler Heat tabloid headlines 10.11.YC122

Holo-Siren and Companion Lauralite Brezia Seen Being Rushed To Medical Centers Aboard Eugales VI(Shine Ehklel) Orbital Infrastructure - Is The Capsuleer Vixen Giving Birth Soon?

2 Likes

"This is Professor Wilix Ahtishige, audio log 02 - November 5th YC 122. I managed to get free of the starport not too long after my first recording. The protestors dispersed from the scene one after the other over time until there wasn’t much left of a crowd to pose any ‘threat’. At the end of the day, everyone of those people still had a job to go to the next day. This job was mandatory as their employment was their citizenship. These people have zero luck changing their government if they’re no longer seen as a citizen… Ultimately it’s what makes protests difficult to last for any suspended length of time because if these people decide to skip work to protest, they risk being fired and losing their rights as citizens…

I currently stand at the window in my hotel room and can see citizens blissfully going about their days. Chaos does not engulf the streets, buildings are not ablaze and really the sight makes you even question if there really is any social unrest among the population… Of course the unrest goes deeper than what you can just see. As mentioned before, everyone I see has a job they’re responsible to show up for. This goes beyond just needing money to support a family of lifestyle, this job provides them with their right to be recognized as a citizen in their nation. Without it they will not be recognized as an entity and will suffer for it. So while I see a functioning society, many of these people very well may hold resentment and criticism in their minds about the system they’re going along with. Many of them probably couldn’t even care or see no issue… Not my place to assume.

It’s my place to observe. And on November 15th I plan to do just that when I attend a rally hosted by this Teamsters movement that is springing up. From my understanding this is a political movement of Caldari workers from across all the mega corporations coming together to call for a nationalized workforce that transcends the boundaries of the Mega-Corporations. Much like how the Navy or Armed service is a ‘Neutral’ nationalized organization that is not owned solely by the megas, but the central governing body.

I’m looking forward to this, I hope to gain some insight on the group’s message and hear more of their grievances to get a better understanding of what it is that drives them to want this change."

This is Professor Wilix Ahtishige, signing off.

• Professor Wilix Ahtishige, New Caldari Prime
3 Likes

NOT FOR PUBLIC RELEASE

Poster Collected by Spaceline Patrol in Jita 4-4 Matching Posters Found in Landfall City

5 Likes

Khanid Prime News Network - 11.18 YC 122
Earlier today, news has it the Ms Federation and her sister Azlina Blackfire, along with her two kids. Both was detained after landing on Khanid prime. local onlookers verify that armed guards came, and detained the two and after a few exchanged words both of them handed over their personal weapons and were escorted to the Sortashian spaceport on the edge of the capital.

Later that day a Sorn family Pilgrim was logged to have left the system heading towards the Homroon constellation.

2 Likes

< Crowd Cheering >

“- Union Day this year proved to be nothing more than a farce the Corporations put up as an empty gesture of how much they value us. Reality is that it was a moment to desperately try and prop up this mask of strength and competence in the face of catastrophic failures. They drag put these epic assets of war to stand in formation in their respective headquarters not to be at the defence of the State as it burns from the unrelenting aggression of the Triglavian!”

< Crowd booing >

“Those ships were used to defend the Mega’s own precious capital systems and leaving those on the fringes to suffer and become pawns to these Invaders!”

< Crowd Booing >

“We built those ships! From the workers of the mining barges!”

< Partial crowd cheering >

“The workers on the factory floor!”

< Parital crowd cheering >

“To the workers aboard the freighters!”

< Partial crowd cheering >

“All of us have contributed to every creation these Mega’s take for granted! Every little luxury WE take for granted is a product of our collective force and dedication! We’re the reasons the minerals are mined. We’re the reason the product is built, and we’re the reason it gets to where it needs to be. Without us these Mega’s are nothing - Without us, they have not a product to sell or a ship to defend themselves with.”

< Crowd cheering >

“And they will use these very creations we are responsible for against us to suppress us! The cruel irony can no longer be ignored, more so while corporations like CBD employ highly engineerdc supersoldiers against our brothers and sisters who dare let their outrage be known!”

< Crowd Booing >

“Let it be known that as workers, our purpose is to build and create prosperity for our nation. NOT to destroy and kill! We do not seek to spill the blood of our fellow statesmen. Yet, if the Megas will stoop to this level just to keep us in the bottle and brush these recent tragedies under the rug. Then we will have to meet their strength with equal strength. We are the Workers of the State! And we outnumber anyone who would dare suppress us!”

< Crowd Cheering >

• Professor Wilix Ahtishige Audio Log 03. New Caldari Prime, recorded from the crowd of a Teamsters Union rally in front of Otro Gariushi’ memorial statue. November 15th YC 122
5 Likes

Kirjuun!

Landfall City, New Caldari Prime

Onikanabo Brigade, Seituoda Taskforce Command Requisitioned for Counter-Insurgency Operations in Landfall City

Spurred by outrage surrounding the murder of a patrol of five Spacelane Patrol operatives by armed assailants during Secession Day celebrations in Landfall City CBD Megacorp was quick to requisition the services of longtime partner and military contractor Onikanabo Brigade augmented by specialist forces from Seitudoda Taskforce Command.

Initially criticized as an “overwhelming and unnecessary response” by rival corporate entities in Landfall City against civilian criminal elements, CBD has since released a public memo tying the murders to recent “subversive” anti-government organizations. While initially remaining tight-lipped on the specific nature of the murders and these subversive elements within the state, Spacelane Patrol officer Kotasen Isanakka has since made specific mention of an ongoing incident being investigated internally by a joint CBD-PKN taskforce to address an ongoing dispute with increasingly militant workers unions aiming to establish self-managed workers communes. Calling these elements “radical anti-government terrorists supported by left-wing populist splinters within the Templis Dragonaurs aiming to further disrupt the State and shark corporate obligations under the guise of syndicalist rhetoric” he vowed swift retribution against those found tied to the conspiracy.

Conflict between private military contractors and workers union militia in Landfall City has been sever, with multiple casualties reported on both sides in the wake of Secession Day riots and entire industrial districts of the city now cordoned off by respective checkpoints by each faction. It is unknown at this time how workers militia gained the training and equipment necessary to stand against two warclone contractors, with sweeping information blackouts on areas under union occupation. CBD has since filed for direct support by the Caldari Navy, however CEP response has been slow to authorize the request due to heavy demands placed on the Caldari Navy to respond to recent Triglavian incursions into New Caldari.

(Propaganda Materials Recover from Seitudoda Taskforce Command Raid on Suspected Union Sympathizers in Landfall City)

“[…] I don’t want anyone talking to press at this time about the ongoing details of the situation. If I catch wind of anyone within our military contractors or mainstay Spacelane Patrol agents even so much as mutter the words ‘General Strike’ you’ll find your ass slapped with a lawsuit so heavily you’ll be spending the rest of your life digging up tritanium in a work camp on some Molden Heath backwater until you collapse dead ten jumps from Caldari space. […]”

–Leaked Internal Memo from Spacelane Patrol Officer Kotasen Isanakka to Junior Leadership Officials

3 Likes

Appeal To Shareholders

Dear shareholders of Airko-Tensei Group!
You may know about our cooperation with Greater Caldari Servitude Association (GCSA) and rumors may reach you about coming share redistribution. We would like to explain current situation.
We work with GCSA on ways to enhance system of corporative governance. And as part of cooperation Board of Directors accepted GCSA proposition to increase a role of employees in corporate governance by: 1) increase in the number of Supervisory Board members elected by employees; 2) increase in the part of share pool reserved for employees.
This changes should not affect you as all will be covered by internal resources. In the same time we believe that this way we will increase a productivity of company and quality of corporative governance and will promote ideals of cooperation between workers and executives.

Digitally signed:

• Arelan Hemala, CEO, Airko Industrial
  • Noksuva Orvali, CEO, Tensei Institute
  • Timiko Sato, CEO, Quantum Sea
5 Likes

A badly pixelated image of warclone, Azlina Sorn Blackfire, was uploaded to a site belonging to a extremist Sani group operating in and around the borders of the Kingdom. The image showing Ms Blackfire wearing a golden chain with a blood vial attached to it, as well as blood on her hands.

Few of the extremists have hail the warclone as finally having seen the right path, were other have pointed out how easy a image can be faked, and instead have placed a bounty on her blood

4 Likes

Placid Tribune, 11.29.122

Local Capsuleer and Baseline Economies in Disarray in Pegeler and Josmaert, Fate of Refugees Uncertain
After a series of Upwell structure losses in Vivanier and Archavoinet, more than four hundred and thirty million people have been left without homes and jobs, and a major blow to local industrial operations has been struck to the areas.
Some weeks ago, a siege was started by capsuleer alliance Down Under Syndrome, against multiple local groups in both low security, and highsec space, primarily focusing their efforts against long time residents and benefactors of the area, the United Neopian Federation. Initially, it was believed by many that this would be just another petty squabble and passing ‘war’ amongst the transhuman elites, but unfortunately has since proven otherwise, with station administrator and capsuleer Lauralite Anne Brezia calling for full evacuations of stationside populations and workers from UNF administrated Upwell structures as far back as the 15th of November.
So far, it appears that these evacuations completed without incident, but a vacuum now exists in the industrial capacities of the two constellations, as much income and material output had become reliant on these foreign administrated structures in recent years, both capsuleer and not.
Statements from the United Neopian Federation indicate that despite the loss of primary infrastructure in high security space, the capsuleer cadre of the foreign nationals have no intention of leaving the area, and may, in time reconstruct lost infrastructure and would maintain their duties as franchise holders for security, shipping, and astromining for the Unified Principality of Archavoinet.
Concerns remain about the fate of the refugees from the numerous destroyed stations, many of whom now reside temporarily on non-capsuleer stations in Vivanier and Archavoinet, where resources are not currently available to support the sudden influx, and shortages of basic necessity products have started to emerge. Many refugees have been optimistic, citing how quickly they were evacuated when it was clear defenses could not hold instead of being left to leave at their own discretions, while others have been more somber and critical of the events leading to their current predicaments.
Only time will tell the final outcome.

5 Likes

INTERCEPTED TRANSMISSION OVER MAHANISGARD, SKARKON II

MORDRED 1 THIS IS PERCIVAL ACTUAL MESSAGE NUMBER 514
IMMEDIATE 22345Z DEC
FR AIRCOM PEN RHIONYDD, DISTRICT 3, AVALON, SKARKON II
TO SQ SECOND HELLAWES WING CAP
GROUP 1
BREAK
SECRET
MAHONISGARD
COMBAT AIR PATROL WING TO DIVERT FROM STANDBY IN SUPPORT OF ALLIED ‘BLOCK’ LANDCRUISER AND BURN TO MAHONISGARD SHIPYARD IN SUPPORT OF CROALTUS FLIGHT ENIDE IN STRATEGIC BOMBING CAMPAIGN OF ENEMY NAVAL FACILITIES, SUSPECT SUB-CARRIER HOMEPORT. IN FLIGHT MISSION BRIEFING TO FOLLOW SHORTLY.
BREAK
OVER

Two-sided leaflets dropped over Mahonisgard:

3 Likes

If someone would have turned in some republic broadcast tonight, they would have received this snippet:

"Scary holo ads have appeared in multiple Minmatar Stations around Heimatar and Metropolis.
There is no information about the creator of this strange advertisement.

The holo shows what appears to be a rouge drone of unknown origin featuring only a single word. “SOON”.
While some people ignore it and suspect it as a marketing gag, others are in fear of an attack from rogue drones. One tourist, mother of two, told us: “If this is an advertisement, it is A very tasteless one! you shouldn’t joke about things like that. Many people have died in attacks by rogue drones”

Who is behind those strange holos? Is there a giant rogue drone attack incoming? Is it just a joke by some punks? We will keep you informed!..

In other news:

Rassim Nobal, former marketing director of the MDAA, had an accident with his hovercar on Meirakulf 1. He somehow managed to crash his vehicle into the starting pad of a shuttle. Upon impact, one support beam got damaged, the shuttle got out of balance and overturned along with some unfortunate passengers. Quite a spectacle. Fortunately there were no deaths, but Mr. Nobal will have to stay accountable for his actions. Allegedly an overdose of crash and alcohol was involved. Don’t do drugs and drive, Kids! …"

5 Likes

"Wow! I’m… Overwhelmed at this turnout! I wasn’t aware how many people were waiting for me to make my return! So many familiar faces too…I see Felsh sitting in the back there, Beldeer and Popri up here in the front… I’d spend the next thirty minutes just listing off all those I’m familiar with that shown up today.

But… Since you all are here, I do believe I owe you an apology. An apology for just… Vanishing like I did. With no word or warning I just went with the Winds and disappeared… How do I even begin after being gone so long? Am I to just start on my usual talking points like nothing happened? No, i don’t think that’s fitting… Instead I’ll use this abrupt disappearance as a starting point…

My friends, spirituality is an important thing in my life. I wouldn’t be standing here talking about it if it wasn’t! But… It’s important for us to give priority to our commitments and responsibilities in the physical realm while we are still apart of it. Should we make spirituality our zealous priority, we’d become no different than the Amarrians. The winds or Maker do not ask for, nor need worship every waking moment of our lives. Respect, maybe - But that is something we can bestow passively as we go about our days as human beings… So when I up and left for two months, i needed to take care of my own mortal commitments, knowing that I could return back here one day and continue offering spiritual advice as I always had. And now everyone here can know that they can come back another day after handling their mortal commitments and duties and still find a deeper connection with their spiritual self."

• Suha Raibuya, speaking at the Windchime Shrine aboard N5Y-4N’s Guristas Logistical Station.
6 Likes

To: Shine Ehklel Orbital Development Commity
Re: Developmental Progress of Orbital Yards and Further
I am pleased by the current progress of the projects currently underway, and by the growth of the Orbital Yard and adjoining orbital tether. More remains to be done.
Clone Pilot Vats and Fighter Hangars are to be installed onboard the orbital yard Structures to bolster defensibility and response times. This is merely a precautionary measure against potential Sansha’s Nation or Serpentis raids, due to notably increased activities of both.
I will be authorizing, in the near future, a Raitaru class engineering complex be deployed near the orbital yard and Security Corridor astrahus to help with immediate manufacturing concerns for components and expedite additional expansions. The raitaru may be tied to the Orbital Yard with gantries and cycler cables, but be aware that its life expectancy will be in weeks under current projection, so you will have a limited window, unless stated otherwise, to enjoy the benefits of the station.
You will find two-hundred and thirty-four thousand civilian profiles attached to this message, many of whom were former workers or residents aboard high security space upwell structures previously administrated by UNF. They are all pre-approved and cleared to work in the Orbital Yards. Resources are currently strained with the logistics of moving in the new Arcology residents planetside, and expect to see more approvals for the Orbital Yards in the near future as more people are settled and able to acclimate.
Two subset laboratories tied to Project Salvo will be moved from Beta Site to the Orbital Yard in the coming days. They will operate on a closed circuit network separate from the rest of the yards.
The project heads leading the laboratories are to be provided, within reason, whatever they require for their research. This is non-negotiable.
You are authorized to begin the next phase of developments, effective immediately. 15 billion isk of construction materials allocated from material stores diverted from other projects is now at your disposal. An additional 3 billion of materials will be provided in the near future once procurements are sorted.
Forward projected completion for phase two to my desk at your earliest convenience.
~The Director

P.S. You may have noticed an empty chair at your meetings. Development Director Koshihara has been… removed. She was caught embezzling materials and funding, and is now serving out her punishment as stipulated in Section 3, Subsection 23A, Paragraph 2, Line 3 of your contracts.

3 Likes

INTERCEPTED TRANSMISSION OVER TERNATE MOUNTAINS, SKARKON II

FLASH FLASH FLASH
PERCIVAL ACTUAL MESSAGE NUMBER 556
FLASH 1211Z DEC
FR AIRCOM PEN RHIONYDD , DISTRICT 3, AVALON, SKARKON II
TO ALL UNITS
BREAK
UNCLAS
GULORMOLA PROVINCE
INCOMING VOLLEY OF SHIP-TO-SURFACE BALLISTIC MISSILES, UNKNOWN YIELD. TERNATE MOUNTAIN AIRBURST DEFENSES SEVERELY DAMAGED FOLLOWING NUCLEAR DETONATION, CASUALTIES UNKNOWN. TIME ON TARGET 12:19:45. SUSPECTED LAUNCH ORIGINATING FROM ‘FOSSEGRIMEN’-CLASS ESCORT SUBMARINE FROM GULLTOPPR-CLASS SUB CARRIER SUPPORT SQUADRON. ALL AIR UNITS ORDER TO INTERCEPT WHILE GROUND UNITS ARE ADVISED TO MAN PORTABLE CIWS DEFENSE OR ESCORT CIVILIANS TO SHELTER.
BREAK
OVER

(Photo Taken from RSS-UTSF JTAC Units of Bosena Accords AIRCOM PEN RHIONYDD , DISTRICT 3, Skarkon)*

*(((Artist credit in link)))

2 Likes