Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

Tuuriainas IV - Modern Finances Depository - Usagi’s Retreat Club
20:03

“Finally I reached you, Timi. I think you heard about Torrinos. Recently I got the info that there was our people. And nobody made contact still… Also I have no slightest idea what they forgot there.
So, your task is simple. Go to Torrinos, check the situation. If you will find ours - try to evacuate them. I will try to play with documents so we will be able to speak about our legitimate corporate interests”

“Understood”

“By the way, nice find, this place…”

CBC NEWS

In response to established quarantine in Torrinos system Airko-Tensei Group [KSE: ATG] announced plans to send humanitarian aid to people under quarantine. Additionally ATG requested access to their employees affected by outbreak.

GSCA MESSENGER

Enemy still at our doorstep?

Torrinos. Border of the State. Authorities state that there happened merely disease outbreak. But in the same time respected media insist that it was an attack! And attack with use of Triglavian tech! Who we should trust more? What it was? Nature? Terrorists? Triglavians?
We are not afraid. We are not in panic. But we angry at CEOs and generals of SAF who build mesh of lies and constantly deceive people of the State! Thus we ask: realize clear footages of what is happening in Torrinos! Stop making illusions! If the Enemy is still there we want to know it.

2 Likes