Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

SedeVacantism or SedeMasochism?

See & Hear, Caille, Gallente Prime, 10/11/YC122

After recent discussions on the Summit regarding the Holy Amarrian Bloodlines, led up front by Nauplius, See and Hear went and asked what people think of the Amarrian Sedevacantist’s thoughts on procreation.

One of the groups we ask on the sidewalks of the Crystal Boulevard asks us who we are even talking about: ‘’Who is this Nauplius? Surely that is a gag sect right?’’ Upon explaining how serious the Leader of the SedeVacantism cult is about his heritage, the girls giggle and say he should visit the Crystal Boulevard, for some heavy drinking, light recreative drug use and excessive dancing. Citing: ‘’It would be good to de-stress. It’s what I do after my 80hour work week. I’m sure he is busy like that.’’

Some of the next people we ask, shrug and point us toward all of Nauplius’ previous antics, including kidnapping and forcing someone to be with him. They have no real faith in the Religous Leader ever finding someone to tame the passion for his religion. While yet another wonders if maybe Nauplius isn’t abstinent. ‘’It fits with other religious leaders, no? To be Celibate and not be tempted or distracted by worldly pleasures?’’

A group of well groomed young men wearing all-(synth, obviously)-leather, laughs as they are asked about who they see Nauplius end up with. ‘’He could come to our dungeon and maybe exact some Divine Vengeance on us.’’ One smirks.
His friend suggests that maybe Nauplius isn’t interested in anyone else because he takes to the Altar Boys: ‘’Assuming his Holy Temples have those.’’

See and Hear, on the streets of Caille. You heard it here first.

Jorianna Gallaire Director See and Hear, Capsuleer Affairs Correspondent

4 Likes