Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

To: The Director
Hey boss,
I… have an idea… but I’ll need you to grease some palms with your specialties, and perhaps a lot of isk, to make it work.

I have a lot of old friends in various independent merc squadrons that are still palling about in OR, CR, PB, and such. Some tied to the Valks, others Schism, and some just ■■■■■■■ about with their own stuff these days. My relationship with them’s complicated… but I think I can get enough of them together to cause a ruckus. Some isk, some limited prints of our fighter advances, and good place for them to throw down, and we could have a big ol’ flash point that will be hot enough to draw some attention away from the Orbital Yard and Arcology.

I’m not gonna lie to you ma’am, this will be expensive, and probably going to piss off a lot of people… but frankly, if there’s one thing they hate more than eachother, it’ll be SARO Reds, and a chance to give them the middle finger? Yeah they’d jump at the chance.

I’m currently eyeing up Aubenall IX as the place for it, way I understand it, you have some old planetary bases there that were left largely to rot, and the planet is mostly uninhabited save some hardy folks that run across the ice shelfs… little chance of this actually spilling over and hurting anything important, but can’t promise anything. Clone Pilots are about as unpredictable as Clone Soldiers, afterall… hehe.

I’ve already taken the liberty of calling in some favors… now, I just need you to help smooth some things over, ships are already rolling into system.

Jaghatai “Agonarch” Kelmoren

P.S.
This could also be a good opportunity for some of our greener pilots to have some fun and gain some experience in relative safety, and a chance to field test some more hardware.

9 Likes