Rumors! Gossip! Tabloids!

Achuran actress Mayumi Sasaki gave an interview to the Gallentean entertainment tabloid “Impetus Today” regarding her upcoming holoreel Eyes for Faith, produced by the Amarrian Orthodox Church, Sedevacantist.

Tell us about your character.
I play “Cheeky”, an Achuran pilot recruited by the evil Stargazers to seduce and assassinate sedevacantist heroine “Chastity”, performed by Amirah Damali. But along the way, Cheeky and Chastity fall in love, and instead they join together to overthrow the evil Stargazers and liberate the Achuran people from Caldari oppression.

You weren’t the first choice for the role.
The first two girls succumbed to the gyrations of Amirah’s hips during one of the holoreel’s many vigorous love scenes, one with a fractured pelvis, the other with a bruised kidney. So I got surgically implanted steel rebar in my abdomen to prevent me from suffering the same fate. Um, when I asked them to take it out after shooting was over, they said I might need it for the sequel, so I’ve still got it.

What was the audition like?
The hardest thing I ever had to do in my life. They made me run an obstacle course wearing stiletto high heels, occasionally impaling a target dummy by kicking it with my heels (something I will do a lot in Eyes for Faith. I almost quit, but then I remembered what playing Chastity did for Amirah’s career and that gave my the extra motivation to complete the course.

What was the weirdest thing that happened on set?
We just got done shooting a big battle scene with people riding horses and yaks and camels, when this Khanid dude people called the “Executive Producer” showed up via holoprojection and berated the director for using one-hump camels instead of two-hump camels. He said two-hump camels are the traditional Khanid kind, and only barely-human Ni-Kunni use one-hump camels. The director got angry and said Chastity was a Ni-Kunni and what did it matter what kind of camels we use. It was really awkward. We got a new director the next day, and shot the scene again with two-hump camels.

What was the hardest part about playing Cheeky?
The makeup. It took them hours every day to apply it. They had pictures of this orange-haired Achuran girl with pink eye shadow wearing a Caldari uniform and the Khanid Executive Producer guy said I had to look like that at all times, even during the shower scenes with Amirah. Well, not the Caldari uniform, but the rest of it. A couple times during the holoreel, I get to mesmerize attackers with my eyes, and then Chastity hip checks them to death.

Look for Mayumi Sasaki in the holoreel Eyes for Faith coming to traditional and Aroma 3D theaters soon.

7 Likes