Running for CSM next year:

So when you make claims and we ask for proof, you can just hand-wave it away.

When someone else claims, they need to provide the proof 100% accurately, because that’s how it’s done?

2 Likes

And CCP has used, and continues to use, focus groups, like the Capitals Focus Group and others. At its core, the CSM is simply the primary focus group CCP maintains constant contact with after it’s been selected by the players.

If they want the system to change, they have to interact with the system. If you choose not to vote, you are choosing to waive your right to ■■■■■ about what the people everyone else chooses for you decide.

4 Likes

Ctrl+F ethics. Show previous… Huh. there’s at least one of them. post 341…
Ctrl+F troll… there we go… wow… that’s a lot of hits with your name on them accusing CSM members (including Brisc) of trolling…

I’m too lazy to search for beyond the current page. Don’t even have to look for implied examples…

Really man? You’re going to play the denial game on this one?

2 Likes

Which has been questioned as to its integrity and system, repeatedly.

That is what I am engaging as running for CSM.

Funny.
Thats exactly what I figured you and Brisc where doing as to a webpage being premade for him, “just in case” he changes his mind to run, and then being donated to him.

Its almost like politicans saying “Im not sure Ill run” until the last minute, and suddenly the campaign is ready for 100% at that instant.

True though, I made the “mistake” of stating my candidacy well in advance, but I too can benefit from this. Plenty of quotes to mine here, and now I know who Im dealing with.

And good luck with that. Seriously. You’ll understand if a number of people are skeptical both of your actual motivations and your chances, though.

And yet you offer no actual evidence to support these questions. None. Instead, you claim they’re getting a ‘vacation’ in Iceland, claiming that getting to go out to a godforsaken rock 1500km from anywhere and paying ridiculous prices for everything are ‘perks’ to be coveted, suggesting that a man who literally has lunch with US Senators and Members of Congress (literally, the guy holding the camera for Brisc’s ‘thank you’ video was US Rep Tom Suozzi from NY’s 3rd District) needs attention from a bunch of nerds on the internet…

Is it so hard to believe that these people do this because they love this game and truly want to serve the interests of the players?

2 Likes

Hey, at least they save on airfare - They can just put me in the overhead compartment.

10 Likes

You ARE SO TINY, Jin.

Damn, I thought it was gonna be a denial!

2 Likes

Thank you.

CSM number 4 appears.

Yeah I’m not engaging you, I don’t really feel the need to justify what I do for the game. Just here because my name was mentioned.

3 Likes

Incompetence.

Lying.

Bribery - the insinuation that because my guys donated the website that I am somehow corruptible.

And you’ve acknowledged the last two.

2 Likes

Well said and good call.

Something like:

CSM is GOONS
GRRR GOONS
VOTE for ME

right?

1 Like

But no response as to the rest of it. Why won’t you answer the question? Why won’t you address the concerns about your motivations, since you’re so keen to accuse everyone else of corruption?

What are you hiding?

2 Likes

Failure is not incompetence.

The website was premade and donated to you, per your own testimony here.

The claim was non-specific and never mentioned you.

It does however apply to another CSM receiving cash donations via Patreon for a 3rd party service.

Yes.
Imo its unethical for a seated CSM to swing their influence around in a CSM candidates thread, let alone via trolling it.

…and I always thought that ONE of the needed skills needed to be a good CSM member was to be able to work effectively and well with others.

Silly me.

4 Likes

Yes, you were wrong.

Mostly the only requirement is towing the party line of whom elected you.

That should be ok for me on my platform as well.

Good for the goose, good for the gander, and so forth.

this thread. :woozy_face:

Oh man, this is nothing yet.
Next election is 6months away.

They are going to try their hardest to get me banned, or my candidacy refused by CCP, all the way till then.

How dare I question CSM and run on a platform to change and if necessary disband it, as a representarive of those whom want exactly that.

1 Like