Running for CSM next year:

I just joined in because I thought it was funny that people didn’t believe we made the site for laughs and thought he actually paid for it or some such.

I guess the biggest difference is while the refutation of your denials is a page search away, we really really did it to troll Brisc. I made the first version which was just some horrible Brisc for CSM bumper sticker just to rile his feathers. (These things happen when you’re bored and need a new domain to resolve while testing a DNS server.)

His site was up and visible a good while before he decided to run. His response wasn’t “I’m not sure I’ll run” but “This again? You guys are insane.”

To be honest, I really was not sure he was serious and not just trolling us back until his name showed up on the official list.

1 Like

that’s just fair i think

1 Like

I dont believe a word you said.

Fact remains, you made the site for him, and then donated it to him.

I don’t really care? But there are others that seem to be enjoying the story.

Ahh response edit to address the edit on your response…
Yeah, we made the site, he made the real content though.

4 Likes

Yes, thanks for the “story”.

Ill recount it to my voters.

And you really have the nerve to claim you didn’t call me a liar when I explained how the website was made?

4 Likes

Erroch, let me know your paypal and I’ll send you the $14.95 for the domain and hosting.

6 Likes

Your reaction was worth every penny. That and I don’t feel like feeding paypal their 20%(?) cut.

(HAH! I figured out the quoting on this forum!)

1 Like

Oh man, you have no idea yet how much nerve, balls and staying power I have, albeit yours for obfuscation is greater.

They made the website, and then donated it to you. Is that not correct?

This following is the exact opposite of obfuscation, it’s called transparency.

I spent nothing on my campaign website - it was donated to me by my corpmates.

2 Likes

They paid for the domain and the hosting. They set up the wordpress. They designed the logo.

Everything else, including the content, was me.

So, yes, as I noted before, I paid nothing for the website. Until I chose to run, it was a joke website set up to troll me. Once I ran, they gave me access and I used it.

You keep claiming that the above - that it was a joke - is a lie. And that’s simply not true and I have dozens of people who know the truth.

2 Likes

In the wonderful world of Salvos, this is questionable conduct.

2 Likes

No, not just mine, but all those whom have misgivings and no trust in what the CSM program has become.

I find what he details as very questionable.

Why?

2 Likes

:DDDD

“Hey voters, guess what, my “friends” made me a website and donated it to me cos they want me to represent them! What a coincidence!”

Have you even watched your campaign vidd in retrospect? How much did you pay for that “Vote Brisc Rabal” backboard?

You are only making this worse for yourself. Your trolling here is just providing me more ammo come election period.

I sincerely, as a courtesy, am asking you to leave my thread alone, as the other 3 CSM that showed up here already figured out in their own interest.

Im not a joke.
Im sincere and serious with a track record to prove it.

Hey now… don’t speak for me in that all of us.

Seriously though…

You really do find it questionable that a person can have friends that are willing to part with useless things they already have without asking for payment in return?

You’re going to be outraged that we didn’t care when he refused our demands to have Jove space renamed Lutrinae space too.

2 Likes

Damn… you’re right…
Hey Brisc. Bring official corporate sanctioning of EvE Radio back while you’re over there.
And… I don’t know… I’ll figure out the rest when I can log in again.

it was refused the minute you posted @Steve_Ronuken 's face in this thread, then @The_Judge, and finally @Brisc_Rubal

I feel like the very recent politic changes towards cough online stalking cough went right over your head :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

btw, you still haven’t come out with any of those alleged supporters of yours
I feel like they’re as real as you playing the game

1 Like

Nope.

All three have made themselves public via their own actions under their CSM characters name in association with EVE, as CSM.

They chose to do so.

So have I, repeatedly.

My CSM candidate is Salvos Rhoska.
My IRL name is Sebastian Schubakoff.