Running for CSM next year:

Wait… Does that mean if I support him Im going to be trolling?

2 Likes

That’s my point. I can say a lot of things with a straight face. That doesn’t mean I actually believe them.

Just an FYI, I have gotten screenshots of Salvos being a total sexist moron :smiley:

*it’s heavily vulgar, so I’m not going to post them here, BUT it’s enough dirt to invalidify his candidacy even more :smiley:

Because trash fires are a great place to meet new and exciting people, I just wanted to let everyone know that STK is recruiting.

6 Likes

My personal suitability for CSM, and that of my platform, is up to CCP. Not you.

Therafter, if I am elected, I have a mandate same as any other CSM past, present or future.

well if you are allowed to “dig up dirt” on seated CSM members, then why can’t people “dig up dirt” on you?

3 Likes

And the voters.

1 Like

Don’t need to dig it up, over the years he’s dug himself a hole so deep that there’s a dirty gurt mound of it to pick from. Some of us have long memories.

1 Like

Most likely, yes.
In huge amounts.

Then why did you start a DISCUSSION thread?!?! Oh, right, because you’re so dead inside that it’s the only way you can feel anything at all.

1 Like

So you dont want me to vote for you?

Or at all?

1 Like

Anyone else remember the thread he made because he realized he had more (shit)posts on the forums than anyone else? :joy:

1 Like

If you agree with me, yes.
If not, no.

If you do support me and get trolled for it, Ill do my damndest to cover you from the heat, and take it on myself.

1 Like

The true definition of trolling comes from fishing. A fisherman tosses out a line behind a trolling boat, waiting for a fish to take the bait. Given this definition, I would have to say that the Salvos is the troll. He created this thread after a previous CSM thread got shutdown. He has no position on anything related to the game as he’s stated repeatedly that he’ll get to that closer to the election. So, he has no reason to announce his candidacy now, unless it’s to get the response he has obviously received as well as the ever-increasing post count that he repeatedly rubs in everyone’s faces.

Such as…

2 Likes

See, this is a bad answer.

The good answer is “If you agree with me, yes. If not, yes.”

5 Likes

Id probably have to hear your position on things other than the CSMs existence if you wanted me to make a considered vote rather than doing it out of kindness.

1 Like

Remember when after the new forums were announced and we were all speculating on the new features how he was terrified he’d be auto-banned because the forums were supposed to “improve the quality of discussion”?

I don’t even remember him posting on the old forums

Oh wait.
That’s because he couldn’t post there :smiley:

Then why arent you naming/blaming the trolls attacking me here?

Should Salvos be limited to 5 posts per week and only 1 topic per week?

• Yes
  • No

0 voters

1 Like