Running for CSM next year:

Howdy folx, what’s going on in here?

Nothing right now. I think Salvos went to sleep. Take the next couple of hours and get caught up. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Just dunkin’ our dinkles. >.>

Don’t dunk your Dinkle in coffee, 3rd degree burns are not fun.

2 Likes

That is not the correct spelling of “folks.”

That way of spelling folks is a lie, and that is enough to disqualify you from the CSM.

2 Likes

100% this. Thrilled that @Brisc_Rubal was on my ballot last year if he runs again he will be on it again… possibly above mine :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Bot Lives Matter is prepared to back you if you promise to tirelessly nag CCP to stop their ruthless and unnecessary campaign against innocent bots!
There are bigger issues that the security team could be focused on. CSM Summit meta gaming, EULA breaking spying using ESI, and creating a new method to securely access and use my EVE client through a VPN that is approved.

Salvos was foaming at the mouth in another thread AGAINST bots. Good luck getting him to support them.

How is Team Security supposed to address ‘people in the same place talk to one another’, and more importantly, why should they?

I’m making it sooper dooper official. I’m running against Salvos for CSM
AMA

And also, @Brisc_Rubal You’ll have my vote again if you run. FYI

1 Like

While amusing polls about banning people really don’t have a place on the forums tbh

Hi your eve character is not you… If you are struggling to separate the two I suggest professional help on the matter. If you are simply trolling for a reaction carry on

3 Likes

@Ima_Wreckyou would disagree :wink:

3 Likes

I feel bad for you I will help out

Change Brisc’s name for yours and your name for Steve’s in this conversation

1 Like

how??

holy mother of all corpses over a thousand posts already

kinky

ya serious?

Yup, gonna work on my official announcement post over the weekend.

3 Likes

will you raise your voice for corpses too?

Not sure I understand the question.