Sakenta (1.0, O1 Bright Blue) 2 Jumps From Jita May Enter Liminality Today!

The way State ships were designed, made it harder to get them stay on field longer than triglavians that had lots of armor. Amarrian vessels were more easy to get them to stay on field. Armor NPCs look like they are a bit better in that event. Maybe because they having more EHP overall. Shield on Caldari ships seem weak in HP.

The Edencom sites were spawning in doubles too. Not only Trigs.

Also CCP said some time ago that they may do small iterations with that invasion, seeing that there may be need of that.

That’s mitigated by the difference in how armor and shield reps work. This argument would hold if trig supporters fielded the alpha fleet (as ECom did), which they didn’t.

1 Like

I did rep the State ships and the repping wasnt very effective with people oneshooting it anyway. In one second the amount of reps wasnt enough to overcome the damage taken. HP wasnt enough. I could rep more if the shield would be bigger in HP. The amount of peeps that had to shoot them in comparison to triglavian ships was a lot less. Armor and hull on caldari ships seems very weak.

Also, another thing is how low this system went. from 1.0 to 0.2, while some other systems went down by 0.5 in first liminality.

The number is pointless, it just goes lowsec, which can be from 0.4 to 0.1. I don’t think the initial value has a meaning nor the reduction value. I can’t see a pattern so it’s probably random.

I would say - low sec, then random within that

The only way this will change is if the nullblock CSM members complain too much about it.

1 Like
2 Likes

I was in the system all day yesterday and Edencom was nowhere to be seen in meaningful numbers. If they had been, we trigs would of course have dropped a fleet on them.

So quit whining that you fought so hard and didn’t win.

1 Like

He mentioned Jita. That has to be worth something.

As far as I am aware all edencom capsuleers moved to eyfgsomething as soon as sakenta has hit first liminality. Before that we’ve had a serious force contesting the system all around the clock.

For reference, if you take whole time of invasion, system lasted 2 days in stellar recon and then went through all liminality phases within a single one.

as for the guy saying that there were multiple ECs up and only one edencom site at the time - on friday evening (CEST) we have had oposite situation actually - at one point here were even 4 edencom sites open while EC fleet had to wait a minute for next EC to actually spawn due to clear speed. And even with that we were only getting ocasional blue tick while most of them were red.

1 Like

I think the best people playing Trigs can hope for are random people lost accidentally stepping into the system, because who is honestly going to step purposely into a system that has a gate gun that auto shoots you the second it sees you no matter if you ever shot them before? Even in losec that doesn’t happen, and you expect people to “willfully” come pvp there after the entrance is a free shooting you while the other side isn’t shot at all? Sure the process of changing brings pvp, but after its changed you might as well call this system dead.

Wild conjecture?

So we’ve had 2 systems enter the final liminality, does that mean that Raravoss and Vale will stay effectively null-sec forever, but without any of the resources of null?

Three. Sakenta as well, like the OP said would.
A 1.0 system 2-jumps from Jita (and the same type star)

4 actually, Nalvula , a lowsec system , entered final few hours ago

Interesting, did Nalvula skip over first Liminality and go to final? Is this what to expect in lowsec systems?

Do they shoot pro-EDENCOM people automatically? If that’s the case, then yeah, that might steer people away from the systems. If they bring all the benefits that a -1.0 system would normally bring, say, an Estamel spawn only two jumps away from Jita, I don’t think they’ll be that empty.

Kybers are reporting one of their supply ships is inbound for Eygfe. Possibly its a freighter.

Anyone with Intel channels able to track it down? Could be full of Triglavian loot, ships and other valuable intelligence necessary to continue the fight against the Kyberagvians.

Nope, it went first lim yesterday I think , then final today

The systems keep essentially highsec/lowsec but with concord shut off. Hence useless systems, except for cutting off travel routes in highsec once a vital system is flipped, like Niarja.

If Eygfe falls another highsec island is created, which also cuts off a Minmatar epic arc mission system (Aldrat). At the end we will se a heavily fractured highsec barely connected anymore, which is likely the only goal of all of this.