Sakenta (1.0, O1 Bright Blue) 2 Jumps From Jita May Enter Liminality Today!

I mean… I live in Solitude so I don’t think I’ll give you the reaction you’re looking for. Hisec islands are cool with me.

I think the event is great in general though. While grinding sites can’t really ever be made fun, I felt really accomplished with playing a big part in tipping Brellystier in Placid to an EDENCOM minor victory, and I can imagine Trig players feel the same way about taking systems of their own. I think it’s great that CCP is giving players this much ability to decide the landscape of empire space.

1 Like

What reaction? :wink: I’m just a bit disappointed there apparently is not more planned by CCP with the final stages.

One more point, people with bad standing to either Trigs or EC will be KOS in minor victory systems of the respective faction too, and the rats insta-scram on gates now also in highsec.

1 Like

It would be good only if we could also flip lowsec to hisec.

You can do something similar, push it to EC fortress and people have a hard time to cyno anything in. To cause maximum influence, highsec needs to be pushed to Trigs and lowsec to EC.

Anyone has a good list of crucial cyno midpoints?

EC deploy cyno jammers randomly over the lowsec, not even in the invasion systems. But yeah, invasion ones are jammed too.
Still, you can blow jammer up

But it will respawn …

Not at once, you can get your cyno up

I was there at the top of struggle… you didn’t do much. I have seen 5-10 minors and 5 emerging at the same time… you were cleaning them slower than they spawned.

Totally has nothing to do with laser doctrines…

They are caldari ships - they are shield tanks.

The same applies to us in redoubt and bulwark systems… the thing is : you can blow up those guns.

FLEEDENCOM didn’t even attempt to contest it - the moment system goes low sec it goes final because fleedencom just flees away.

They shoot pro-Edencom people yes, they also shoot anyone that is neutral that has never even met them. Not like other npcs like drifters, they shoot first unless you have done something to give you positive stats.

Still don’t see the point in any of this, people aren’t going to be in some kind of hurry to go there and the best you got is making hisec islands so people can farm with less other people.

If the event was made to troll Hisec people then its overall a success i guess. If it was to encourage others to pvp its probably not much of a success if any. If it was to encourage people to do more event content then i wouldn’t really call it a success either.

Personally when i see a event, and the rewards are straight ass, i say pass. That’s not to say i didn’t watch streamers do it for what i would say is “no reason”.

I also enjoyed the fact CCP still hasn’t come to the most basic of understanding to make the good loot drop in a manner that people would have to steal it, or at least flag, to really even know if they got something good to begin with. Because when you say “you want more pvp”, then put mechanics in that do the opposite, its just funny.

1 Like

For what its worth, its amazingly easy to get neutral to both Edencom and Trigs.

It’s more like a hazing ritual, really. “You must demonstrate your loyalty to the Triglavian cause, whatever that might be, by attacking Edencom! Just once, mind, we’re not monsters. Live and let live, eh?”

1 Like

Funny thing is that when I went to my first lo-sec invasion fleet run roaming triglavians there were ignoring most of our fleet untill shot at.

As we went in with most of the group (one guy was lagging behind) there was a big fleet on the gate, we fleet warped to a station, and not only they ignored us but the leshak on grid did as well.

Untill the lagged behind guy warped to us. After him the gate group came in hot pursuit and as soon as they landed they opened fire on that guy.

FC ordered to dock and the last thing I saw before screen went dark was that guy’s ship exploding.

But prior to chapter 3 all trigs would have auto agressed me on sight.

Any more systems going down?

You can find the latest in Invasion news and strategy at http://kybernauts.space/

I can’t get a handle on “Kybernaut”. Sounds like a kids’ program.

I guess “Sentionaut” was taken. Damned Panos Cosmatos.

Would “Tripsuleers” be better?

1 Like

We may as well start naming our swords

Legbiter?

Looks like the dwarf in LOTR. :face_with_hand_over_mouth: