Salvager love

I see no reason why not.

Nobody is forcing you to use them, or build them.

1 Like

That’s unfair.

Has any brick wall ever talked nonsense to you?

6 Likes

Idiots dont understand that its their own stupidity to try and argue against a true, concreted truth.

They blame the wall, instead of their own ignorance.

1 Like

It’s good that you know that in theory.

Now apply it.

1 Like

You believe you are speaking the truth, but you have no real understanding of what you are talking about. Salvage is already so cheap that most don’t even bother doing it. What that means is, we don’t need an easier way of doing it. This is the market at work. You also failed to see the major factor MTU’s play in salvaging, if anything I don’t think you’ve ever salvaged in your life. MTU’s are exactly what made salvage as cheap as it is, not a salvaging drone.

You are basing your argument on what truth? That it would be cool? There is simply no need for it.

I honestly don’t understand how you get dressed in the morning, and are unable to understand this concept.

Already exist…
So do t2 salvage rigs

T2 salvage drones are redundant

I really should keep score how many people have said something similar about salvos already :smiley:

4 Likes

Over 9000!!!

3 Likes

I wonder, what kind of anomaly or battlefield you’ll be salvaging on capital Noctis with Salvagator drones?
Useless.

Idk, bit the sound of a capital launching noctii to salvage sounds hilarious(ly bad)

especially since the noctis does a very good job in safe area and the catalyst in unsafe areas.

catalyst, 4M
[Catalyst, salvage sama]
F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
F-89 Compact Signal Amplifier
Photonic Upgraded Co-Processor

Medium Compact Pb-Acid Cap Battery
Eutectic Compact Cap Recharger

Salvager I
Salvager I
Salvager I
Salvager I
Salvager I
Salvager I
Salvager I
Salvager I

Small Salvage Tackle I
Small Salvage Tackle I
Small Salvage Tackle I
noctis, 200M
[Noctis, salvager]
Expanded Cargohold II
Signal Amplifier II
Signal Amplifier II

Medium Cap Battery II
10MN Afterburner II

Salvager II
Salvager II
Salvager II
Salvager II
Salvager II
Salvager II
Salvager II
Salvager II

Medium Salvage Tackle II
Medium Salvage Tackle II
Medium Salvage Tackle II

Hornet EC-300 x5

Scan Resolution Script x1

Personally I would love to see a salvager bonus for the Prospect expedition frigate, but still no drone bay.
There really is no good reason other than oversight that there are no tech 2 salvage drones.

1 Like

Dudes sorry to repeat myself but I would like wrecks to become scanable, that you can actually go and hunt for wrecks?! Or is this a strange idea?

Wrecks do not appear from nowhere like red strange shapes, they are made by pew-pew.

I got that, but i would like to: open the map, select for blown up ships in the last hour, then fly to that system in my salvager- scanner ship and start scanning down those wrecks to savage them. Like how you can scan down anomalies and other ships with probes.

Seiously, whom will it harm if there are T2 Salvage drones.

Nobody.

EVE is already filled with abandoned wrecks almost beyond counting, with few that bother to salvage them.

It doesn’t have to harm anyone to be a stupid, redundant idea that serves no purpose.

2 Likes

Its not stupid.
It serves a purpose for more efficient drone based salvaging.
Doesnt make any other salvage options redundant, just adds an additional option.

Dude!
Mercy for servers! Each wreck shall be a signature! Just imagine this horror in probe scanner when you enter system with 3 ratting supers!
I won’t sleep well tonight.

1 Like

I honestly think there ought to be a smaller size salvage dedicated ship, right now all we got is the clunky noctis, there is no salvage ship size of a frig or destroyer. Sure you can slap some salvage rigs and cargo expanders on a T1 explo, or even an Algos for salvage drones and salvagers, but its just not the same thing, its like mining in a battleship, kinda stupid but dictated by necessity.

And T2 salvage drones would be nice as well.

1 Like