Salvos Rhoska: Biomass and Out

you would get banned for identifying someone IRL - including yourself - through, for example, publishing your passport. Its in the EULA.

I wasnā€™t aware you couldnā€™t identify yourself. Iā€™ll have to look at that.

(I actually made that up ā€¦ but it would appear to me to be entirely consistent.)

Of course we discuss topics such as how EVE should be, but one also first has to accept how it is. And the later is something Iā€™ve never seen you do. Youā€™ve often only shown how you donā€™t accept it and only bring your own interpretation based on unrealistic expectations.

Your latest expectation was about the amount of PvP. When we then asked you how you measure PvP did you not once give us your method. Instead, you asked us if we disputed you. When then donā€™t want dispute, but we want to agree on topics. Yet this, too, is something you donā€™t support.

Here you are again, ranting about how the world is unfair to you. Does this not make you once think about yourself and how you could possibly be wrong and let others guide you instead of trying to be ā€œthe most prolific posterā€?

Anyhow, good luck with your second attempt to quit.

Bye-Bye

PS: ā€œI quitā€-threads then belong into OoPE. You know it, but you choose to go the attention routeā€¦

2 Likes

Fly safe Salvos!

o7

So many years that your best character only has 22.8 million sp.
You can get that in a single year.

So youā€™re a bad player that should have never been listened to.

Why does anything you say matter when your account is proof you have no skin in the game?

Not a prolific player at all. Just an opinionated low grade player that repeats himself over and over when his question isnā€™t answered the way he wanted it to be.

Lolā€¦terrible player.

2 Likes

@CCP_Guard, @CCP_Falcon, could you kindly step in and please end this? Thank you.

1 Like

Lol round 4

Bye Felicia :joy:

While I did appreciate the times you usefully stimulated a discussion, there were far more times you presented your opinion as fact, your conclusion as natural law. Continuously repeating a statement over and over again doesnā€™t tend to sway intelligent people, it merely drives them away from ever considering any part of your opinions. I do hope you find a community that you can thrive in and where both you and them reach a mutually beneficial araingement. Good luck.

1 Like

If you really believe weā€™re all trolls and the game is bad, then of course should you find one thatā€™s better. It only makes sense. But then donā€™t throw dirt after us. Is this really who you are? Where is your cool head?

You look to still be here. Unless you are a ghost. Oh I have half your skill points and have hardly played. Does that make me the second most important poster in the world?

1 Like

Heā€™s still here because heā€™s addicted and in need of attention :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Most prolific until all the posts are removed where you repeated yourself for 20+ posts.
After that youā€™re just a butthurt person that doesnā€™t even play the game.

I said it above but you never answered. Kinda ironic that you ignore posts that call you out. Guess i should repeat myself lol.

Why does anything you say matter when your account is proof you have no skin in the game?

3 Likes

I wonder
Why call your newest toon Broken Game if all you ever did was forum troll? :thinking: :joy:

You attacked the player behind @Steve_Ronuken and @Brisc_Rubalā€¦

In a virtual world of all placesā€¦

Karma got back at ya, so donā€™t cry lol

2 Likes