[SARUM] 331st Sarum Hussars Deploying to Alkabsi

I’ve seen this holoseries before. What season is it on now?

“Euphoric”? You sound like you’re touching yourself as you post.

Nine or ten? And not while I post.

The Republic commandos can take this, or not. I would hope, at the moment, that they’re consolidating their war diaries, writing messages to be couriered back, that sort of thing and sending someone to carry their stories back home. I would hope that they take my offer; the worst things is not knowing.

If no one accepts my mercy, then they will face the same choice as the rest: surrender or die. They won’t be tortured. Indeed, despite my absolute moral and legal justification to order the death of any Republic commando operating on Amarr planets, I have not, nor will not issue such an order. Any commando that surrenders will be sent to an appropriate POW camp. Their names will be passed along so their families will know their fate. Care packages, subject to approval by camp staff, will be allowed. Honestly, this is better than any other POW facility you will find anywhere.

No better friend. No worse enemy.

Pointing out you are a trash tier beta of a capsuleer is not whining, Vea.

Ahem. There’s only one proper response to this one.

What the ■■■■ did you just ■■■■■■■ say about me, you little ■■■■■? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Caldari Navy Marine Officer’s Course, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on criminal elements, and I have over 3 trillion confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire House Sarum armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the ■■■■ out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before in this Cluster, mark my ■■■■■■■ words. You think you can get away with saying that ■■■■ to me over the Internet? Think again, ■■■■■■. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the Cluster and your location is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re ■■■■■■■ dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the Amarr Empire and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the sky, you little ■■■■. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your ■■■■■■■ tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will ■■■■ fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re ■■■■■■■ dead, kiddo.

Self awareness is a good thing, Vea.

And that’s twice. We’re done.

Outstanding, I was almost worried I would have had to fend off mechanized infantry in a fully armed warship, Vea.

3 Likes

And some folks wonder why people say capsuleers tend towards psychopathy…

Is it "because we’re subjected to a testing and training program that pretty solidly selects for callous disregard for human life, coupled with highly adaptable neurology, emotional disassociation, and delusions of grandeur’?

Cuz if it is, I win this month’s Egg-Beater Bingo.

1 Like

Do I appear to exhibit the traits of reduced fear reaction leading to brazen behaviour and high risk thinking; a lack of compassion and sadism; pathological lying; the pursuit of self-gratification; and the use of empathy to get into people’s heads to manipulate them?

With the end of major combat operations, Para’Nashu regiments are returning to Mekhios. The 331st Sarum Hussars and the 4th Para’nashu Triarii regiment will be remaining on Alkabsi to participate in Security and Stability Operations while the planet returns to normalcy.

Amarr Victor.

1 Like

No, the answer was “It’s Goonswarm’s fault”. I’m surprised you got that one wrong.

3 Likes

Dammit! You’re right of course. I’d say I don’t know how I missed that, but clearly, that too is Goonswarm’s fault.

5 Likes

Para’nashu LAAD batteries ring in the new year on Alkabsi. Here’s hoping this one is better than the last.

4 Likes

Congratulations!
I am glad to know that the security has been successfully restored. It was a damn good work, keep it up!

2 Likes

For now.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.