[SARUM] 331st Sarum Hussars Deploying to Alkabsi

(Mizhara Del'thul) #81

Easier to ask forgiveness than permission. Just stand aside and let the shuttles do their thing, if it’s all the same to you.

(Alizabeth Vea) #82

I will never forget this day, the day I came to Alkabsi and fought tens of thousands of Minnie rebels. I love the little rebel bastards, I really do. These enemy grunts are as hard as Veldspar rocks. These are great days I’m living. I’m an armored giant, walking the earth, with a gun. These people I wasted here today are the finest human beings I will ever know. After this is all over and I am back home, I am going to miss not having anyone around that’s worth shooting.

(Teinyhr) #83

I’m sure everyone is heartbroken by this turn of events.

(Veikitamo Gesakaarin) #84

The more inglorious an action, the more noble the enemy is made to seem.

(Deitra Vess) #85

Well, at least Vea respects her enemies I suppose…

(Alizabeth Vea) #86

That is not my name. You can call me a beast, Lady Newelle’s dog, slaver bitch, or any other manner of things, but that is not my name. Do not call me by it.

(Alizabeth Vea) #87

I wish to congratulate forces from 1st Sarum Royal Army for taking the Kaba mine complex. That was a mean action, but well fought. 1st Para’nashu Division will remain around Kaba Springs and the Draka Badlands for the time being to mop up the foe.

To the rebels: you’ve lost. You’ve fought well, valiantly, but you’ve lost. Surrender now and return to the fold.

(Teinyhr) #88

Well then you made a poor choice in callsigns.

(Alizabeth Vea) #89

At the time, it was.
CONCORD will not let me change it.

(Deitra Vess) #90

Probably wouldn’t call you any of that other stuff honestly, doesn’t seem fitting. But I was kinda under the impression that was your last name.

Hmm, learn something new every day I guess…

(Alizabeth Vea) #91

This is a once in a lifetime offer, and I mean that literally. This is an offer to any Tribal Republic personnel on the planet. One of you, and only one will be allowed to leave, unhindered, unharmed. Transport will be arranged from the surface to a neutral citadel in orbit.

I have a condition.

Tell your people what happened here. Tell your people you live by the grace of the Beast of Draka. When they speak again of notions of rebellion and retribution, of freedom at any cost, remind them what happened here when Sekhmet Alizabeth and her Marines came to Alkabsi.

(Tyrel Toov) #92

You realise that will only encourage us to shoot at you more, right?

(Elsebeth Rhiannon) #93

“You lost. Now do my PR for me or I’ll torture and kill you.”

Yea, that’s one way to get a reputation.

(Teinyhr) #94

…who?

Sincerely,
The Princess of Ru, Mistress of Miracles

(Elsebeth Rhiannon) #95

They called her that on the Alkabsi docksides, I believe. Play on the Lioness banners or whatever.

(Veikitamo Gesakaarin) #96

Talking about your exploits on the ground in a capsuleer forum where all the capsuleers present are prohibited from intercession by CONCORD firmware restrictions makes you read like a scrub who talks ■■■■ on grid from 200 klicks out and a low rack full of warp stabs.

(Alizabeth Vea) #97

The only fair fight is the one you lose. If you’re not cheating, you’re not trying hard enough. Victory per se is justification. The list goes on. This was an open message to any Republic forces on the ground in a public forum available to me.

Go be edgy somewhere else. The list of people I need to justify myself to read as follows. Her Sublime Majesty, Empress Catiz I, Lord Sarum, Lady Newelle. Whining edgelords do not appear.

(Mizhara Del'thul) #98

… I mean, given your bluster on a capsuleer forum about how badass you want to appear dirtside, I’m not entirely sure this is the time Veik is the edgelord. They tend to actually do stuff.

(Jev North) #99

Holy ****, lady.

(Alizabeth Vea) #100

Is the Minmatar party line now that I havn’t done anything on Alkabsi? Last I checked, I was accused of murdering your people wholesale in a show of savage and feral bloodlust . Now I’ve done nothing.

I’m sorry that you all feel impotent and separated from critical events on the ground. However, jealousy does not suit you. I’ve always been a better ground commander than pilot. So, yes, I am going to be a bit euphoric about returning to my roots. My Marines performed amazingly well against a tough and determined enemy. That enemy, your people, fought and died bravely, with their boots on.