[SARUM] Slaves Freed in Honor of Jubilee

Well, ok, I guess this guy beats me but at least he gives me food, that makes it ok right? I should marry him.

2 Likes

This has to be the stupidest metaphor for the attitude my people took to their enslavement I have ever heard.

Do we really need to get into an in-depth discussion about the whys and hows of the Ni-Kunni assimilation into the Empire? Because we can do that.

5 Likes

Shush now, be a good little pet and heel by your masters. No snapping. Didnā€™t they train your kind better than that?

3 Likes

I believe it was due to:

Because the Amarr had hair conditioner while the Ni-kunni were still dying of thirst.

To borrow the typical pattern used to explain slavery.

2 Likes

I wonder if there were ā€œWhat a waste. A thirsty Ni-Kunni child couldā€™ve drank that hair conditionerā€ jokes.

Do the Amarr have dark humor? Youā€™d think with their history, theyā€™d have to. I get the feeling Mitaraā€™s quite the savage when she wants to be.

2 Likes

As far as Iā€™m aware your departure from our merry little band satisfied the criteria of your contract of employment. Veik probably has higher standards for what she expects from Caldari in reference to their employment decisions, but I have to note that I have several people I consider friends who are former-Caldari who have left the State to serve other masters.

I canā€™t pretend I agree with their decision, but Iā€™ve gotten to the point where I donā€™t consider them traitors - unless they defect to an aggressive organisation and then make war on the State itself.

1 Like

Iā€™m constantly amazed that the Empire didnā€™t recognise the Ni-Kunniā€™s offer to integrate and then take over all that awfully awkward ā€œQuartermasteringā€ drudgery for what it was, Aldrith.

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.