[SAYR-] Achur-State-Mountain-Report IGS News Feed!

CONTINUING COVERAGE

Get the latest from [ASMR-]'s newest holofeed broadcast!

7 Likes

CONTINUING COVERAGE

New video footage has come from the Athounon system in Serthoulde, this footage appears to have originated from an EDENCOM Surveillance Drone over a month ago.

Serthoulde continues to be firmly controlled by Caldari forces and two more systems, Old Man’s Star and Moclinamaud have been secured within the CEWPA warzone from the Gallente Federation.

11 Likes

Fascinating - this is the first time we’ve been able to see active footage from not only the surface of this Triglavian-affected world, but any world on which they’re conducting operations, be it in Pochven or not - discounting a desolate expanse seen on one of the worlds of Raravoss.

Is that a structure being approached, followed by detection and firing upon by Triglavian beam weaponry? I’m curious to see what might next be seen.

3 Likes

At least, active footage from an Empire or CONCORD source.

1 Like

CONTINUING COVERAGE

Further additional drone recording data has been recovered and provided by @Remilia_Malitia giving a clearer and fuller picture of the EDENCOM surveillance on Athounon V! Enhancement provided by associates from Mercury Arms Inc.

In additional coverage

13 Likes

Well then, that’s painted a clear picture. That’s a Triglavian structure on the planetary surface alright. Defended by drones in this instance. Nature of the structure is not clear, could be resource collection/storage, or military. Excellent work by Remilia in acquiring this data.

8 Likes

Has there been any sign of further activity - either on the surface or in orbit of Athounon V? Currently there appears to be a standoff between small State and Federation squads in the vicinity of the EDENCOM structure.

I’m also noting the following from the latest Galactic Hour.

Galctic Hour

• President Celes Aguard Directs Federal Intelligence Office and Federation Navy Intelligence to Investigate All Storm Planets in Gallente Territory

Have any capsuleers made a headstart on following suit?

This could perhaps be something that those in the State, Empire and Republic could look in to. They all have Triglavian minor victory systems in their space with storm planets. The other Federal systems under minor victory parameters - Actee, Arraron and Carrou, have no storm planets.

I ain’t really sure what President Aguard is attempting to do with this. Devoting resources to scouring every single storm planet in the Federation just seems like a waste of them to me.

2 Likes

It is the kind of resource driven behavior we have seen from the Triglavians before, concentrating on systems with blue suns originally. Storm planets produce Rocket Fuel and other T2 components, the kind of thing you might want to gather in order to build up your military infrastructure.

2 Likes

Yes, but this is all happening in a Triglavian minor victory system. I don’t think it’s all that unreasonable that they’re doing things in systems where they actively have infrastructure. Perhaps there could be cause for concern in systems adjacent to the ones stolen away that became part of Pochven. But scouring every single planet in areas that I would consider very low risk for this kind of activity, such as the entirety of Solitude, seems like a waste of resources.

I think it’d be more reasonable to have Federal forces to make sure there ain’t any funny business happening in the Federal trig minor victories, if there were to be resources allocated to this sort of thing, regardless of planet type.

1 Like

I think the more interesting question is: why are the Caldari so intent on holding the EDENCOM structure/ orbit of the planet?

Shouldn’t you have asked that 3 weeks ago?

1 Like

Has the question been answered somewhere?

I’m just saying it’s a little late to be asking that. The question hasn’t been answered, but the developments since the Caldari begin this campaign provide significant hints.

1 Like

For the Republic’s part, the storm planets of all local Trig Minor victory systems have been checked via orbital flyby and no abnormal activity was detected. Its possible more subversive elements exist; but nothing that has been yet detected.

2 Likes

I think its important enough that they almost certainly have a Koschoi overseeing the project, whether Zorya or another we have no way of knowing yet. At present the Collective is limited in their choice of ships to field; Damavik, Kikimora, Vedmak, Rodiva, Drekavac, Leshak and Zirnitra. There has been enough time for capsuleers to have proven the value of the Nergal, Draugur, Ikitursa and Zarmazd, which were designed by the Empires but never flown by Triglavian forces. They are now showing an interest in T2 technology and materials, which would give them the ability to produce these ships and also develop more advanced ships of their own.

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Caldari State Protectorate forces have taken Nagamanen in the Citadel, officially ending all Gallente Federation occupations of Caldari regions!

This latest victory comes on the heels of continued successes in Placid and a masterfully executed tactical flank into the rear guard of Essence with the capture of Old Man’s Star from still regrouping FDU units. Thus far Gallente Naval officials have declined to comment on the performance of capsuleer militia groups as Federal intelligence agencies have been instructed to investigate all storm planets within Federation borders by President Aguard.

IIn additional news

• Eugidi Constellation in Metropolis remains under complete Imperial control.

• CONCORD instates travel advisory for the system of Amamake as it suffers intense fighting between militia forces and pirates as well as a Sansha’s Nation incursion.

• EDENCOM Provost Marshal Kasiha Valkanir believed to have visited the Caldari State Chief Executive Panel at Landfall City causing significant speculation, with neither the CEP or EDENCOM making a statement thus far.

• Significant Blood Raider Covenant cell discovered in Kehjari, destroy pirate citadel.

9 Likes

In ASMR-'s second exclusive interview, we delve into the life of one of UCSC’s (United Caldari Space Command) highest officers @Lambda_Thyl, Lieutenant Colonel of the State Protectorate and Fleet Commander of United Caldari Navy.

“Welcome Mr. Thyl we are so glad to have you here with us today.”

“Thank you for the opportunity, I am glad that I can represent UCSC and UCN in this edition of the State Mountain Report.”

“Let us get started. Tell us where you’ve come from, what’s your past like Lieutenant Colonel Thyl?”

“During my 12 years as a capsuleer, I have experienced many aspects of the known galaxy from highsec to nullsec, and even though WH space, but my real experience started when I joined the Caldari State in the fight against the Gallente. In the CEWPA Warzone I have found my home, interest and ambitions.”

“How did you come to join UCSC and move up the ranks to your current position?”

“To keep it brief, I used fly a lot in nullsec, but when you join a big bloc in nullsec you are just a statistical number and becoming part of a community is very hard - not to mention the numerous obligations. I needed some fresh air, so I left and moved to lowsec space, there I found UCSC. I used to command small gang fleet roams in null, experience I was able to bring to the table with me at UCN. My alliance and our members were always supportive and slowly people put more and more trust in my leadership when I called for fleets. Now I am in a leadership position, which generally means 80% organizational tasks (like recruitment, diplomacy, supply chain, membership management, etc.) and 20% in the field and only a small fraction of that is FCing fleets.”

“Tell us a bit more about your corporation and alliance, what kind of impact has UCSC had to the colonial zones nowadays?”

"I have a long history with UCSC so let me tell our alliance’s story from my perspective. I first joined early on with “UCN/UCSC 1.0” - I will explain why the “1.0” designation. At that time, the warzone was harsh, the Gallente had conquered at least 80% of the warzone and had serious firepower, manpower and dedication. The Caldari Militia was in complete disarray, and many were doubtful, when if ever they could flip the situation. As I see it, it was a very bold, but yet necessary move to start organizing CalMil from scratch with the early stage UCSC. To me this was the “golden era” and it held my rapt attention - in no small part due to our success which culminated last year when we managed to capture every system in the warzone for the Caldari State.

But back to “UCN/UCSC 1.0”. This period of disarray was the time when our corporation and alliance was born, and I believe UCSC was one of the catalyst alliances that enabled the shift of the tides. Nayrok Fenix, our CEO and leader of the alliance, managed to rally pilots and find new friends to our cause. Our forces grew rapidly, both in numbers and wealth. We had everything… structures, a capital fleet, 24/7 activity, but also the baggage that comes with such strong and rapid growth, people with personal ambitions and poor judgement. When our CEO passed on the torch, new people took over leadership and started splitting the membership with naïve ventures. A portion were deployed to nullsec (where they were terribly defeated) and another - smaller half remained in the warzone and were whittled away at. Ultimately neither group survived and so “UCN/UCSC 1.0” slowly fell apart, and while we still had some remnants flying around under the UCN banner things were grim.

Fortunately however, when the Gallente began forming treaties and recruiting pirate gangs to bolster a revengeful counteroffensive against the State, Nayrok returned to reform UCN/UCSC and successfully rallied the tattered remnants and pilots of old back, with an influx of hundreds of pilots in just a short few weeks. Reborn UCSC returned to form, just like years ago, and in 3 months UCSC became the largest Protectorate alliance in the warzone.

Now in the present, we have learned from the mistakes of the first iteration of the UCSC. We won’t sit back on our laurels, but will continue to build our alliance larger, stronger and more robust. We will continue to reach out far and wide to make friends for the State and to support our existing friends in need. UCSC will always be committed to the warzone."

“Very insightful Mr. Thyl. So moving from the past to the future, where do you see the warzone in six months based off current events?”

“I am sure a lot will change. The escalating tensions, unseen since the battle of Caldari Prime leads me to believe the warzone will get a lot more attention from nullsec empires that want to try it out or declare allegiances with the CONCORD nations. The Caldari Militia will prepare for this. UCSC are open to any diplomatic talks so that we can further bolster CalMil and make the warzone a better place and to become stronger, together! An important step towards this in my mind is that the major Caldari alliances need to come even closer together and form a new organized platform, where mutual military and economic cooperation are not just word, but also backed by actions. I think without progress on that front, the militia will face challenges.”

“Building off of that statement, what is the future for UCSC?”

"UCSC has it own challenges, though for us membership growth is not one of them, but rather “training up a new generation of State capsuleers”. Those who have joined our comms know we are a really relaxed group, we had a lot of challenge at the beginning, but now we are on the track.
We are basing our future on three key pillars:

1. We will strengthen our diplomacy and relations further in nullsec and wormhole space.
  2. We will hone our leadership, promote new people to push further our organizational, military, industrial and recruitment agendas.
  3. Seek mutually beneficial partnerships across CalMil, a strong unified CalMil is the key to keep a stable and effective State Protectorate."

“Thank you for providing your time and knowledge Mr. Thyl Do you have any closing statements you would like to make before we go?”

"We aware that our enemies are reorganizing and that the Gallente are making every effort to recruit more capsuleer forces. Never as much as now, it is the time to think about our future and make a decision. Not on mood, egoism or self ambitions, but on an in-depth thinking on what we (as CalMil) want for our State in the coming months, the coming years, decades even. While tension is mounting all around us. I call upon everyone who is loyal to the State, to put aside any misunderstandings and past grievances and to together to so that we can tackle any challenges our enemies throw against us and the State.

In additional news

8 Likes

BREAKING NEWS!!!

Renewed State Offensives
The State Protectorate has secured another trio of star systems within the Essence CEWPA warzone constellation from the Gallente Federation. The offensive formed as a three front push, starting with Indregulle from the West, Abune from the North and then a rounding flank in the South of the constellation. This mounting pressure on the FDU fortress constellation comes as previously staunch Gallente supporters pull out from the FDU, abandoning the warzone or even defecting to the State.

Prominent Defection
Once a vocal pilot for the FDU and Gallente Federation, @Ein_Kai has defected to the State Protectorate following an insurgency campaign stifled by a State fleet led by @Diana_Kim in Notoras after a fundamental failure in support from FDU elements, additionally being cited as describing the behavior from those in the FDU as “elitist”.

ASMR- has been able to independently confirm that @Ein_Kai has opened a new corporation within the State Protectorate named “Black Steel Angels”.
Black Steel Angels Logo

JSL Capsuleer Alliance Launched

ASMR-'s venerable backer, the Fukamichi Corporation, has launched the Saamtiuul Azkaan Yamakivaal Rymata (SAYR) Galactic alliance to further the interests of both the Sukuuvestaa Corporation, and the Kaalakiota Corporation.

SAYR Galactic launches with a trio of corporations including the Achur-State-Mountain-Report but additionally includes Sonset Industrial and the executor Fukamichi Corporation. Any capsuleers or corporations that are loyal to Sukuuvestaa or Kaalakiota are encouraged to join SAYR Galactic as we approach YC124’s Caldari Union Day celebrations. Click here to join SAYR’s Communication Platform

In additional news

• Kirjuun! reports on KIKEN Labor Union Surveys.

• Amarr Empire strengthens border security with continued mounting tensions during Foundation Day celebrations.

• Caldari Forces continue to maintain stable control over Serthoulde Constellation.

• Capsuleer State Loyalists plan eagerly for Union Day as morale soars across the State.

6 Likes

Dear Editor:

Moitte to the honorable Fukamichi Corporation for the launch of their new capsuleer combine. The ASMR news platform performs a valuable service and it is a pleasure to read your regular reports on the warzone. I have a special neocom chime to alert me to your content every week.

However, I wish to respectfully lodge a complaint with your latest issue from YC124.8.8. I was positively shocked and appalled that the venerable State Mountain Report republished a direct link to a hive of known dissidents and traitors notorious for connections to the CEP Spire Bombings. I can only assume this was unintentional oversight, perhaps the work of a subversive plant in your editing room. I hope my warning allows you to take the necessary steps to preserve public face.

Sincerely your kirjuun,

Henrik Suzaku, STK CMDR