SCOPE 10th Oct + ticker

STARGATE POWER FLUCTUATIONS UNDER URGENT INVESTIGATION BY SCC AS REPORTS OF RISING FREQUENCY OF ANOMALIES MOUNT

TRIGLAVIAN ACTIVITY IN CONQUERED SYSTEMS INCREASING WITH REPORTS OF ORBITAL INSTALLATIONS BEING PROBED

FEDERATION ORDERS VALE QUARANTINE LIFTED AFTER VOTE ON SENATE DIRECTIVE TO EVACUATE SYSTEM PASSES WITH LARGE MAJORITY

SKARKON II WRACKED BY PLANETARY TOTAL WAR AS NEW TRIGLAVIAN LANDINGS HERALD ASSAULT ON GOVERNMENT DISTRICTS

MEGACORP RETREAT DASHES HOPES FOR FURTHER OFFICIAL EVACUATIONS FROM KOMO, NALVULA AND SAKENTA SYSTEMS

EDENCOM COMMAND ORDERS CESSATION OF NON-MILITARY TRAFFIC INTO OCCUPIED SYSTEMS BY END OF 12-10.122

FRESH TRIGLAVIAN ASSAULT ON SKARKON II REPORTED TO INVOLVE ATTACKS ON WARCLONES AND ESTABLISHED TRIGLAVIAN PRESENCE

AEGIS BRIEFING CONFIRMS REPORTS TRIGLAVIAN OPERATIONAL TEMPO REDUCED WHEN WORLD ARKS REPELLED BY CAPSULEERS

REPORTS OF CONFLICT BETWEEN TRIGLAVIAN NANOTECH ‘CLOUDS’, DRONES AND MECHANIZED INFANTRY ON SENDA AN URHINICHI PLANETS

CHAOTIC SCENES ON NEW CALDARI PRIME AS MEGACORP SPIRES UNDER SIEGE BY CROWDS OF PROTESTORS

ANGEL CARTEL AND KRULLEFOR ORGANIZATION FIGHT RUNNING BATTLES DURING EVACUATION OF GANG MEMBERS FROM SKARKON II

CEP’S MOUNTAIN FACTION CALLS FOR CALM AS FOREST AND OCEAN FACTIONS TRADE INSULTS OVER ARVASARAS EVACUATION STRATEGY

GURISTAS AND SERPENTIS AGREE STRATEGY FOR SEARCH AND RESCUE OPERATIONS WITH MORDU’S LEGION AND INTAKI SPACE POLICE

EDENCOM DECLINES TO CONFIRM CLAIMS THAT TRIGLAVIAN GROUND FORCES ARE ENGAGED IN INTERNECINE WARFARE IN SEVERAL SYSTEMS

NUMBERS OF PRIVATE EVACUATION FLIGHTS INCREASING AS CITIZENS OF NEW EDEN RALLY TO AID THOSE TRAPPED BY OCCUPATION

BLOOD RAIDER ATTACK ON FINAL CONVOY OF EVACUATION FLIGHT FROM KUHARAH REPELLED BY AMMATAR FLEET IN MIFRATA

5 Likes

It’s disappointing that empires will shut down gates (for safety) not trigs. Curious what will replace gates. New conduits or just possible wh’s spawns?

The Scope - Growing Fears Over Stargates - EVE Community official release, and there’s two more tags there:

AEGIS REFUSES TO COMMENT ON REPORTS OF EQUIPMENT AND TROOPS DROPPED TO STAY BEHIND UNITS ON OCCUPIED PLANETS
AMARR MINISTRY OF WAR REPORTS CAPITAL SHIP BUILDING PROGRAM ON TRACK TO REPLACE LOSSES BY END OF YEAR

I wonder what is the exact cause for the possible stargate shutdown…

is it because the triglavian worm is uping it’s finally using it’s full potential ? because the stellar modifications is affecting the harmony points used in stargates ? Or maybe it is “simply” a visual effect coming from the star’s radiations change ? It could even be a default in the stargate network that the stellar modification is triggering…

so many questions…
so little time…

One of my simulation batches on stargate behavior in a changing mass energy ratio setting just finished.
In most of them, the stargate only saw an increase in energy required to function properly.
The second most common case lead me to think that some “weak link” could stop working.

The last large case is more troublesome…
By altering the mer in some systems, the very nature of stargate lead to a progressive propagation of the effect through the whole network.
By altering the mer of the system back and forth, it could dramatically impact any celestial body.
If I would speculate, I think a magnetic field could limit the effect, but I’m afraid that if my simulation are correct, everything with a shield less than capital class would be affected.
Of course, the smaller the magnetic field, the greater the effect.

It is my recommendation that all civilian crafts stay within the shield of either a station or a planet…

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.