Scourge of the Alpha strike Gankers

Talking about nullsec and that comment I made, I was just in a nullsec fleet fight in a Guardian with one of my combat toons if that helps, the enemy ran… On that same character I have already got on a kill due to the observatories. :stuck_out_tongue: What’s not to like?

I should also add that I just completed moving a large amount of stuff out of a system deep in nullsec, which I was able to do thanks to more recent game changes with filaments, it was something that I had wanted to do for several years and I am rather content with that, I was helped by an outstanding player who I met while AG’ing.

1 Like

15v1 is peak PvP

Those gankers are some of the most elite pvp’rs this game has to offer

Ganking is a valid play style which is very varied and with a HUGE skill ceiling with very BALANCED risk versus reward.

Ganking is very healthy for the game.

3 Likes

Mmm. Drop the name :smiley: I basically consider all the stories you tell as false.

I’m glad you got convinced about N+1. Would you like to retract and apologize for your previous whine thread?

1 Like

Yah, @Dracvlad likes to tell stories of his glory days, they are all things that supposedly happened years ago, on mystery alts. If you challenge him on the details, he will say that he doesn’t care to prove any of his stories, yet he keeps telling them as if anyone else cares. If you suggest he talks more than he plays, then he will block you.

That is only fair.

Yes, but he cheats and peeks at the hidden messages.

3 Likes

I don’t think he really does, cause he always replies. I’m sure he just says it and reads it to talk more smack.

Honestly, its embarrassing. Imagine being a grown man, playing a space vidya game and being like this. It just makes me cackle.

Yes blocking people from channel is down right childish.
Just like blocking people themselves. What’s he think he’s doing!!!

Anyway how’s "why was I ganked " I can’t get in as I was blocked :face_with_monocle:.

@Aiko_Danuja aka the Bandit Princess aka , I was going to list all the names people call you but I can’t be bothered.

5 Likes

Remember people who the scammers are , who destroys your mining ships , your cargo ships and often offers fictitious insurance schemes that con you out of money.

If you resist these people in any way they try to bring you down and attack you in other ways , they attack streamers and publish their attacks for kicks and they once came up with something called the bonus room.

(Please note not all gankers are asshats and take part in the abovementioned activities)

Where as me and my associates are happy to be killing pirates and people in the above mentioned activities and will never ask for isk .

Remember who benefits if you set a killright to 100 mil and it never gets used whereas if you give us a free killright (which is assigned to us) then who loses out . I’ll let you work it out.

Additional fun tip:
if you get killed by gankers , why not come back in a cheap ship in a day or two and when the gate has plenty of ships around set off the killrights , salt production can be rather entertaining in these cases.

I once got only one killright on a group and broadcast in local I had loads on these particular gangsters ,opened up one and they lost a ship , for some reason they stopped ganking for a while.I Spent the next hour learning how I’m playing the game wrong and they wanted to talk about my real living arrangements :rofl:.
The salt flowed that day I tell you.

3 Likes

This is not true.

The Bonus Room was invented by Hans Jakob Christoffel von Grimmelshausen.

1 Like

Are they still whining over my decision to ignore them? How amusing…

Very nice, gankers can be rather salty… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Is this griefing?

I’m a simple man, but I seem to recall across many threads, posts claiming gankers are real life sosciopaths because they enjoy the tears; and tear collecting is griefing.

3 Likes

She said entertaining. And you then try to link that to being a sociopath too, how petty…

3 Likes

I mean that’s exactly what ya’ll do :smiley:

3 Likes

Kitchensinking 15 Battlecruisers to clap a Venture shows true commitment to the task.

Miners are going to be happy when they hear that someone will be buying enough ore to build 15 Battlecruisers

Alpha is now the way to salvation.

This is not relevant to this thread at all, as alpha strike gankers do not care about CONCORD in the main.

1 Like

Just the fact that they considered this rule shows how completely, hopelessly lost CCP is.

Of course it is relevant for exactly the reason you gave. If CCP had gone through with the change it would have increased the number of alpha ganks in all areas.

Indeed.

1 Like

Alpha gankers and large fleet ganker are just different types of ganker with different aims , both can be run off and stopped but need us to use different tactics on each.

Alpha gankers in a 0.5 are even different from 1.0 gankers and you have to approach tackling them in different ways.

Sorry used differently to many times there but you get my point.

2 Likes