Scourge of the Alpha strike Gankers

But killrights are fun and good content, besides we do have people doing the loot denial side of ag .

1 Like

The only time it has any relevance to alpha ganking is where the ganker is trying to not use his full complement of ships or if there is a defensive repper or something else making it more difficult, of course that needs a tank to be fitted to the hauler.

But in the majority of time the objective is to vaporise the ship with the first strike.

Also ever since tags were a thing the number of Alpha gankers exploded… :stuck_out_tongue:

2 Likes

Couldnt you just bump them?

2 Likes

Oh dear lord…….

Remember that thread that had high sec ganking in the title and the discussion was all about high sec ganking and and and and and then you turned up and started banging on about taking down freighters in null.

Everyone was like “wow man. This is kinda off topic” and you were like “nothing I say is off topic”.

Can I suggest you dial down the hypocrisy and apply the same standards to others as you apply to yourself.

:slight_smile:

4 Likes

He can’t. He’s high off his own supply now and thinks he’s the king of AG when its really Thotamon and Githany LOL.

He’s just chasing their shadows and its hilarious to see.

Ooooh look three hidden replies that I will never look at, how wonderful, I wonder how many are aimed at me :thinking:

1 Like

As if you’re not secretly peeking. :yum:

(I know I would be.)

It kind of just reinforces the point.

Makes every thread about him and silences all dissenting voices.

Who cares if anyone makes a legitimate point or raises a relevant issue. If it doesn’t fit in his world view ……………. It’s off topic.

Such a lovely individual.

1 Like

Previously I might have, but not this time, because as you might have noticed my posting is rather light and I am selectively posting too.

In any case I know that whatever it is it is total garbage and not worth my time to look at. So these nasty bait posters are wasting their time, which I find rather amusing.

I just think it is a good idea to every so often make it clear I am not reading their crap, with the hope that it finely gets into their skulls and they move on with their lives. :lollipop:

1 Like

Nice, may you have much success.

Might get more KR’s sent to you if your service is linked in Local chat.

2 Likes

Would also be more useful than Hyperprism spam.

1 Like

I agree with @Dracvlad. He is the best.

Oh no! Drac might not be reading all of our posts? Then what are we even doing here?

1 Like

Remember when you told me I was wrong when I said I used this very same method to locate an AFK cloaky camper three layers in. Will you admit you were wrong and apologise?

I am most definitely not reading their posts.

Actually should put this in here, as this was about Alpha strike gankers and kill rights:

Was 10m, so not terrible, but was barely worth it, there were others of 30m on the other two characters which were never going to be used by me.

Dont worry, its not like he doesnt have better things to do than live on the forums.
After all, he’d never use something as an insult that he’d do himself.

He’s so decent.

Bro we already know you looking. Honestly, I’m embarrassed for you. Imagine a grown man’s feelings being hurt by a space vidya game forum.

But integrity matters to you right? So you trade yours off for electronic clout :smiley:

:roll_eyes:

1 Like

The bonus room was just an natural evolution of the much beloved ransom singing and the majestic goon court.

1 Like

The only bad thing about the bonus room was that those found wanting werent immeadiately biomassed.

1 Like

I think gankers have the most ‘entitled’ mindset of anyone in Eve. A self-declared status in which they are the lions and everyone else is the wildebeast. So I can’t imagine a bigger come-down for such people than being ganked themselves, and having wildebeast status for a while. I’d say saltiness far greater than any miner…after all miners know they are wildebeast and are used to it.

1 Like