Screwing miners and indy

Ill just turn more pay to win and all items will be bought from the STORE

or ccp just seeds the market lol

I lived in null and did indy and pvp in null.

thats why i was waiting for someone to say all items will be baught from the store lol nope not i

Less titans the better

1 Like

if you want all items to be baught from the store with real money injoy yourself i liked it when we made it

hahaha figured you say that what you to scared to go up against a titan my corp took out titans so what thats the risk of being down there

lol make a classic eve lol

Yeah , so good that even the hunters asked for.it to be reverted, as they had nothing to hunt xD

As a fellow industrialist, I feel your pain, can I have few blueprints? xD

1 Like

what the hell are you talking about? The rorqual was OP, mineral prices were cratering, and a glut of cheap ore lead to capital proliferation. It was a real problem. You got your sugar rush, now comes the sugar crash. CCP didn’t mess up by trying to fix the problem, they messed up by creating it in the first place.

BTW, CCP has said the resource scarcity is going to end. They didn’t give us a timeline, and we’ll (hopefully) never see a return to the conditions that created a need for resource scarcity, but it will end. So, you can try to adapt to the current circumstance (and possibly make a boatload of money from some of the unique opportunities that resource scarcity is providing), or you could complain and quit.

Oh, and normally this is the point where I would ask for your stuff, but since I think you might actually biomass, I wanted to tell you that the classy ways to win Eve are to either hook up your friends, or liquidate all your assets, buy plex, and donate it to plex for good.

6 Likes

Which is kinda the point of this thread. The OP has every right to be annoyed at how CCP jerked his chain around so much dangling once set of goals and rewards in front of him, only to turn everything upside down again. Whether this was intentional or through negligence, CCP failed as good stewards of our virtual universe, and they have to accept their actions have angered some of their customers.

I mean, this thread is a just a rant where nothing especially constructive will come from, but you can’t just dismiss his feelings as wrong. Those who step back and look realize this current changes are all necessary, but that doesn’t diminish his opinion that CCP pulled a bait-and-switch on him or make it wrong. The OP has every right to be pissed and never want to play again after the roller-coaster development path CCP has taken over the last 5 years or so.

OP, opinion noted - now stop posting your feelings on the forums of a game you don’t like any more and go find one that you do like. And CCP, don’t forget that your choices have consequences and you can’t always just easily fix things down the road, not in a complex and persistent game like Eve.

10 Likes

Doing that since 2003 , nothing new here . Before planning for something serious you should take this into consideration and know what to expect from CCP .
Now you will ask yourself , but is this normal ? No, it isn’t, but what the heck you and me or any other can do ? Best you can do is to unsubscribe here, if the direction where CCP is moving the game does not suite your agenda anymore.

1 Like

It would be nice if it weren’t nerfs and boosts of whole ships. Like, maybe they could take something from a nice cap, and then give it something back?

well rorquals were my goal from the start of this game did i know that the was going to end no . do i love this damn game you damn right i love this game . and do i have a right to be pissed yea we all do . do i want to give up on the game . yes ccp doesnt give us a out at all it seems its like going on and on and on and no end in site . yes i do want to go back to null sec get in my rorqual set at my computer looking at all that beautiful ore coming in and thinking of what i want to build next. a titan or a keep star oh man need to go check on my 33 toons on 12 account for my pi . oh wait i need to finish this belt out so we keep the sigs up to 5 . after that 3 hours of pi for the station i want to build and the fuel blocks to keep them running . oh dang have to make some more copys dang it so much to do and LOVED DOING IT HELLO. i have spread sheets that would blow your mind of all i did and wanted to cont. doing in eve and believe it or not i dreament of eve on night i was on the road driving my rig. and daydreaming what im going to do on eve when i was driving my rig . so yea being pissed off when all that is takin away yea you dang right but i see your point but thats just a little of what i did mining and indy and pi . boring you say maybe to most but i loved it do i want it back you dang right do . so ill wait and see if ccp will make the game fun for me again if no one likes what i say then block me i dont mind

3 Likes

wut?

Rorqual IMO never should have been as OP as long as it has… It needed to go, the 2B plex price needed to go down. Titan proliferation, needed to stop.

2 Likes

Where can i read it about? I mean asteroid respawn in Feb.

1 Like

Source?

1 Like

whered you read that?

Ignore the troll/rumour monger. Or even report him for spreading made up lies like this.

1 Like