Screwing miners and indy

I would be down for a Eve II… lol i’ve seen that ideal kicked around for a while now by the players. Anything to reset the sandbox for a fresh level starting line again.

no.

I get it Geo, you guys look like you joined in 2017 so its definitely “too soon”. I’m from the original beta release… for me, im perpetually returning due to nostalgia, but get pissed off relearning the game over and over with the perpetual monkey business from ccp. i’m just old and tired, really want a new eve or at least a real eve replacement… but like all, i’ve never found another. I tend to return for a few months at a time, get pissed, then walk away for a year.

I just watched a ganking video on youtube… cracked me up cause the definition of a fair fight was a heron getting blown to bits in 3 shots from a thrasher on overload. the Heron never got target lock… that sums this game up most of the time… warp somewhere, die before you can even return fire, issue insult email… rage quit… sometimes you get a graphic freeze for a moment when the webs come alive… making it impossible to see what your doing for a moment too. (rx580)

its never been about whether i had the isk to loose… my rage comes from my time investment. isk is cheep, time is money in my world.

3 Likes

It’s a fun thought but no. I don’t want to go back to putting large rigs on my frigs again, etc.

(I still keep one as an antique.)

XD i got in a kestril 2 days ago and did a lvl 1 security mission. i actually loved the hell out of it. lol.

I joined 2011

Just mine in a Rorqual in LowSec. There’s bank to me be made.

If you’re still playing and interested, please feel free to contact me in-game. I have some connections looking to get industrial activities started up in a LowSec pocket can hook you up with a space to do so safely.

@tyea please read your evemail

Can I have your rorquals ?

1 Like

A better thing for local in trade hubs, and anywhere else, would be to punish spamming. Or give players better blocking tools.

1 Like

There used to be an automated chatblock
When u spamed to much you couldnt write for X seconds.

2 Likes

All the Rorqual driver/owners need to mass together for a final battle…

Yes. The horn of Helm Hammerhand shall sound in the deep, one last time! Let this be the hour when we draw swords together. Fell deeds awake. Now for wrath! Now for ruin! And the red dawn! FORTH EORLINGAS! …or…

Arise, arise, Riders of Théoden! Fell deeds awake, fire and slaughter! spear shall be shaken, shield be splintered, a sword-day, a red day, ere the sun rises! Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor! Ride now, ride now! Ride to Gondor!

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.