Sec status jurisdiction (Not faction standing

Your inability to understand the lore behind the mechanic isn’t a reason to change it.

None of the empires want to deal with the fallout of unchecked conflict between clones. To that end they use concord to discouraged any of them with such a disposition from hanging around civilized space.

Your inability to understand the lore behind the mechanic isn’t a reason to change it.

None of the empires want to deal with the fallout of unchecked conflict between clones. To that end the use concord to discouraged any of them with such a disposition from hanging around

Your inability to understand this is a proposed idea for some change.

How many different ways do you want to tell me you dont want it? You’ll still be -10 everywhere dont worry XD

If you want to PvP where the factions care who does the killing and who is killed, join Faction Warfare.

Ok fair play i get that. It doesn’t change that i would like this.

Thia game largely doesn’t make sense, but here it is. We fly through space like planes and without vector thrusters.

That’s factional. Not really on point but ill give that a go at some point definitely. It does look fun.

You really don’t understand we’re clearly submarines

2 Likes

Not needed and, besides, a faction doesn’t care where in the universe you kill or destroy one of their citizens, only that their tax payer may be unable to fund their (factions) lifestyle at the same or higher level as before. Destroying a Caldari merchant player in Gallente space still reduces the tax income for each state, a crime that everyone who benefits from getting paid by those taxes wants to avoid or encourage.

Dumb idea is dumb.

Next.

2 Likes

You’re right.

Making it more pvp and gangker friendly in hs areas is totally dumb and should be kept at bay because it might make freighter pilots et al a little uncomfortable… XD

Correct.

Its fine as it is.

If you think the game should be easier for anyone, you should probably quit like Rrolf did when it got too hard.

If you were asking for the removal of CONCORD then Id be behind you 100%

Im not suggest it be easier no.

I was literally just thinking why the fk do we even have concord. Why cant factions actually police their own space and jurisdiction rather than some all encompassing entity ala concord?

That’s the only thing elite dangerous does better. Its got nothing in eve but the way crime is handled is better in my opinion bar paying interstellar diplomats to expunge your record. Different parts of space are policed by different factions. If you gtfo quickly then you can warp out of that jurisdiction. Actually you can fight the police but it gets harder and harder. You’ll just remain wanted in that space until you raise that standing again.

In Eve it is a lazy implementation of concord. The space police that entire empires have to answer to XD

how could anyone get such an idea?

They do, and if you commit crimes against the faction they will come after you and the rest of the factions wont care.

CONCORD has access to restricted tech specifically to ensure they can keep capsuleers at bay. Tech the other empires do not have.

again if you are going to use lore or realism to back up why you think this needs to change then at least learn the games lore.

factions also have navies independent of their police that will attack pilots at war with the faction.

Im not using lore. That is you who brought lore into it and lore can be changed and has done in some areas.

Again, we’re talking about sec status, not faction standing. Jesus christ XD

you asked why factions couldn’t police their own space I told you they could.

what you call sec status is just your standing with CONCORD

Yes and what i propose is sec status is relative to the space you are in, not a blanket.

Why is this so hard for you to understand? what is your malfunction? Xad

In Elite if you get jumped by a Ganker you just jump away.

How is that better?

Unless they have an interdictor. If they dont then they are doing it wrong XD

What’s that got to do with sec status? XD

Im talking about after they interdict you. You just High Wake away. They even nerfed Mass Locking so you couldnt trap a Cobra in your instance with an Anaconda.

You tell me. Sec status in ED is basically a mechanism for locking you out of stations unless you have the money to pay it off. Its the same in EvE but much less hassle.

pretty sure you just play in private and don’t even worry about ganks in that game.

you brought it up

and im telling you that already exists what is so hard for you to understand about that.

if you piss off caldari they will send the police after you and amarr wont give two shits. if you piss off concord, concord will come after you and amarr still wont give two shits.