Sec status jurisdiction (Not faction standing

Well, I dont, but Im sure you are using the royal “you”, there

But it works just as well against npc interdictons too.

1 Like

i don’t think i have ever had an NPC successfully pull me out of super cruise in that game. Fdev really made sure they weren’t a threat.

I havent played ED in about 3 years and dont plan to as Eve is better by far. I had a good go on ED and got bored. You have to work a bit harder in ED to catch and kill someone. In Eve you can scan, warp on them and lock them in place with minimal effort in A lot of cases. Totally different.

Sec in ED when i played was like eve. Except there wasnt some all encompassing space police and you wouldn’t be wanted everywhere you go other than bounty hunters. Wasnt iust about stations no.

I often let them as its quicker than evasion sometimes.

Yeah it was, in no other way does losing status or gaining bounty actually affect you.

You were the one saying ED did it better, so in what way?

Im not talking about pissing off caldari. Im talking about pvp.

Are you on drugs? how many different ways do you want to reiterate the same thing and i have to ppint out the same thing you’re getting wrong over and over again? X

Player sec status

Not faction status

Not faction warfare

Player sec status

Jesus christ man XD

I get it. I got it like 12 hours ago. You dont want it. You dont have to keep harping on XD

Yes it did.

You get the local police come after you and if you leave that space, they dont chase you.

Sure you was playing ED? perhaps things have changed but it certainly wasn’t just a station thing XD

apparently not. because again sec status is just a faction standing.

1 Like

Graaping desperately and barely even on topic. I will now ignore your existence XD

And you can evade them extremely easily.

Im getting the feeling you dont play either game very much given what you think you know.

No that will be because we disagree that you think that XD which is faulty reasoning really.

Yes you could evade them. Again not really relevant whether you could evade them or not and i liked to kill them myself and later pay a diplomat to clean my history. Not really relevant.

In eve you wouldnt be evading them like thatwould you.

If their game experience is anything like their grammar, we should probably leave the poor minor alone.

Calm down minor.

Maybe you can make a sensible suggestion when youve had a bit more experience flying your various soace machines.

Calling people a minor because they disagree. Oh the irony XD

Whether i put lol or XD imakes no difference.

No, Im calling you a minor because of your childish attitude and poor level of experience.

It not disagreeing, your idea is just dumb. I think the thread is more or less in agreement there.

No I’ve just been about on game forums before and there are always the same sorts of people who basically live on them tjat just want to argue and have to be right so i dont really take it too seriously.

That’ll be where you’re seeing childishness. To me the way you argue aimlessly just to be right is childish. You dont actually have any real opinion except.its dumb (irony) and the harp on about irrelevant stuff in ED which has nothing to do witb Sec status.

So you wont get much real discussion from me because you dont deserve it XD

There will always be people pointing out the flaws in an idea. In this case the entire idea is flawed.

Again… you brought Ed up.

1 Like

In relation to sec status yes. Not everything else and how apparently it only affects stations or how well you can evade the police. The whole interdiction thing too etc XD

It’s not really flawed. You just dont get it, dont want to or just dont want it. You just want to disagree to be right. Same on any game forum.

Now excuse me im actually going to play Eve now XD

Newbro gankers should be able to have a safe space to mine and do PvE, the same as everyone else. The way it is now, once you start ganking you are just locked into it for life, because you can’t do anything else. I started ganking when I was just a little thing and I never even had the opportunity to try mining. It’s not fair.

1 Like

Very little point arguing with you.

You arent mature enough to entertain the concept that your poorly laid out idea doesnt achieve anything practical.

You should probably go back to creating OP Deltarune OCs.

1 Like

No, you are not. You are talking about how NPCs react to it.
As other explained already, for the most part, only concord cares about what we do to each other and how much they care is represented by player security status.
And don’t bother to explain yet again why you think it should be different, we get it, we just don’t agree with you.

1 Like

You keep ssying maturity and yet dont display anything deserving of mature discussion.

Your opinion boils down to just “it’s dumb”

The irony XD

What is a multirune OC?