Sec status jurisdiction (Not faction standing

In game talkimg about a dynamic sec status like ED people kind of like the idea, rather than a blanket one.

On the forums people just like to argue against pretty much anything. It’s no wonder the devs just do their own thing now. They have nothing to go one XD

People that can play the game can also post in those forum.
I’d take the silent it those you say liked the idea as an indicative that you don’t really have their support either.

So i just checked out deltarune OC’s. My 14 year old plays that XD

It says a lot that you mention a game like that and crafting in it. How did you know that game exists and there’s crafting of a specific item in it? You love chucking the whole minor thing about and i see from your corp history that you only last in a corp full of your own alts, named after your char.

Awwww does nobodwee want to pway wiv you? XD

Says it all. Best i ignore your existence. Quite frankly im just bored of your abrasive crap and i see it in all your posts pretty much. You basically live on this forum. Probably because you do part tike college or something like that or part time at burger king XD

No im guessing it’s because they dont live here and spend more time in game. i cant remember there names it was in english help channel. I cant really answer that.

What are you doing there if you have people that participate in the forum at such low regards?

This might…might be an interesting idea if it was tied to a new Bounty Hunter system

Can you rephrase that mundane question? was that even worth asking XD

How would that work? genuine question.

You laid down that snark innuendo about people that live in the forums. Yet, there you are.
Why you suppose that you are any better than any other forum participant?

well for starters, creation of Empire Legal jurisdictions of Bounties issued(by NPC’s) and and ability to fire upon and/or collect such Bounties.

It’s not all forum peeps. It’s the same with any game forum. You get a fair amount who will veil wanting to argue as any sort of input on anything.

That could be good.

Again, what is the difference? You made your proposal and then proceeded to argue any input people offerd.

It wasn’t input though.

It wont work because lore (Can)

It’s dumb

Illshow you i don’t understand without telling you directly

I just don’t like it

Extra server strain (only legitimate thing mentioned)

None of that is input really and you are just arguing for the sake of it too XD

Another one to ignore.

Wow is she still talking?

Amazing. Absolutely amazing.

I wonder what “specific item” I mentioned.

1 Like

Yeah what exactly is that? My 14 year old is at school so i cant ask her right now but you seem to know XD

I’ll bet you play minecraft too and roblox. Awwww XD

What is what? When did mention an item, Im curious now

It don’t matter how much you want to pretend the criticism is not valid. The flaws of your idea got addressed and you just don’t like it.
Matter of fact is that is that you did a very poor job at defending your idea, resorting to passive aggressive attacks because you thought was enough to tell you had the support of a group of players that you can’t even identify.
And since you put so much effort to avoid answering the question: you think you are better than other forum participants because you live in a bubble of self validation, running away from any opinion you don’t feel comfortable to deal with.

1 Like

The irony of a forum warrior XD

That deltarune game. When I get bacl from work, ill ask her to add you on it if you want and you can craft those mutirune oc’s together XD If it’s an inline game XD