Secrets Of The Abyss - Event Feedback Thread

You seem to think everyone can afford to, or can fly a Gila. Stop telling people to just get/use a Gila. It isn’t an option for everyone.

Everyone can. Stop whining. Skill injectors and plex exist.
Hell you can fly a HAC if you wanted to in a couple hours.

1 Like

thats cheating tho.

Yes, everyone can. After TRAINING for it, and earning enough ISK to fly one.

Skill Injectors and Plex exist doesn’t mean everyone can wait…for…it…AFFORD THEM.

Better start working in it then else you’ll be even further behind in the sp/isk/plex race in 2-3years.
Yup that’s EVE 2018 don’t try to deny it

There’s a race?

Yes get more or get left in the dumpster

Ah yes a race for nothing. Got it thanks.

Boo hoo my alts can’t do the event :’(

Boo hoo some people got lucky and can farm a crapload of accelerators and others can’t. Use your brain, if possible.

Not according to CCP.

Yep…like I said.

Nah. That’s what plex and skill injectors are for.

Not my problem. Stop whining about being bad when an option exists.

And this adds absolutely nothing to the thread…

It might be fun to troll and bait people, But this is the quickest way to get the thread locked, and then relevant discussion of the Abyss and the Event is closed off for people who are actually interested in such things.

2 Likes

Having combat sp is nothing to do with luck lol also if your alts can’t do t1s you’re doing it wrong

Btw, I did manage to squeeze out the 1000 points needed as of this morning. I still had the duplicate “Delve” objective and never even once saw the “Kill X amount of enemies” one I’ve heard people say exists. I only had the problem of them not resetting progress on downtime once and everyday since it’s properly reset, so I was able to bank 20 points for a T2 and 40 for a second, plus another 20 for each for entering an Abyssal and completing each room, so that was at least 100 points a day for two T2’s. I even tried to sacrifice a couple muto-whatevers to see if I could get different objective to spawn in place of the one asking you to make a mutated module to no avail. I perpetually had those three the whole time. And, for the record, I still think the push-to-redeem-points thing was not worth it…please scrap that, or at least make it so you can click on the objective listed in the top-right overlay WITHOUT needing to do so from within the Agency window. That would at least be an acceptable compromise in my opinion if you’re not willing to get rid of that.

Well, at least the boosters I sold netted me a ****-ton of ISK for my time. That was a nice surprise. Now, since I’ve been sick tha last two days, it’s high time I return to becoming good friends with some NyQuil and continue benging through the rest of Markiplier’s Subnautica playthrough I haven’t seen yet. Excuse me while I go do that.

1 Like

Maybe if you could read, you’d realize the entire point is the event is broken for a lot of people. Your “get good” snark is totally out of place and makes zero sense.

3 Likes

Git gud t1s are like level 2 missions

You want ccp to only make events that can be done in an ibis huh

Who said anything about T1s? Pretty sure you have a mental disorder.

1 Like

Yep hurr durr event only caters to vets hurr durr who said anything about doing t1s to complete event

Christ, you’re useless. Do you understand what this thread is for? Or you just woke up feeling like an elitist dick?

Abyssal Deadspace is for once again proof that CCP is really really bad at designing content. I remember how I was talking to a corp mate about them when they were first announced, and I defended them like “Well it’s not like CCP makes such a big announcement and just puts up a few rooms with stupid rats to kill, right?” Well… I was mistaken.

Aside from the inconceivable dullness, you completely failed on providing a proper difficulty ramp-up. L1/2 are so easy you could fall sleep, then you try L3, get a group of neuts and simply die with zero chance to do anything if you are not properly prepared. I had corp-mates happily fly L3 in expensive ships and then die in a L1 Dark deadspace, simply because their weapons were unable to hit anything. This completely random difficulty is stupid! If you want people to risk expensive ships, you need to give a fair warning and allow them to learn, otherwise you simply create content for rich people that can afford to loose a few billion till they figure it out.

This event feels to me like a desperate attempt to get people to try yet another failed content you designed, simply because you don’t understand WHY people don’t play this. And that you don’t as game designers is really a shame, especially since every moderately good game-designer could give you the answer.

2 Likes