September Release - General Feedback

You are completely wrong on this. This will lead to less conflict and less destruction as you won’t have to worry about anything being out there.

9 Likes

Anyone having issues installing? The launcher has said ‘installing’ for 10 minutes now?

When do we get our Aether Wars skin(s), thought they were to be distributed in this release?

Are the cyno changes part of the “chaos era”?
Or they are complement to the Blackout?

Expanding on what has already been mentioned in the pre-patch thread: many of us think that the JF/indy cyno is unnecessarily burdensome because of the restriction to industrial ships.

Setting up a cyno chain in null goes from quite tedious (with the old cynos) to very tedious with these changes. ISK and time invested also goes up, with no benefit to the JF pilot, and no significant increase in content either. Drudgery is increased for little apparent benefit.

Was it CCP’s intention to make JF cyno chains significantly more difficult to set up and maintain, or is this just an unintended by-product of the larger changes?

8 Likes

EVE sucks at this - if you bought a ship and owned it its attributes should never change unless you want the up grade

1 Like

Addressed issue where Abyssal Deadspace populations were not being counted correctly to unlock the Proving Conduit.

finally <3 overdue for so long now

2 Likes

I believe that is the point, to make null more, out in the sticks, not just a couple of simple jumps to a major trade hub.

It is making null riskier to fit its massive rewards.

4 Likes

So i guess theres no way to turn off the fitting window warnings? I know my ship is duel tanked and i dont need the game telling me it’s wrong :thinking:

4 Likes

Wow. You have no ■■■■■■■ clue.

4 Likes

Shut up Balos.

3 Likes

Having played the game for 10+ years. It is collapsing oh so fast but I get the idea that is what you want.

We need players and we need a lot of them but they are departing to the void but folk like you seem to find glee in pushing them out rather than trying to understand them. So be it. I have cut down my accounts to 1 and will wait a few months till the current management is replaced when PA takes over. I vote with my wallet and hope and pray someone with a brain and a desire to earn money finds a way out of this.

8 Likes

What I’m sick of over the last few years, is the constant re-investment in new modules & skills, of the new content & upwell structure and new null sec structures without compensating the old ones made defunct by past changes.

CCP said years ago they compensate the unused items. i.e. old jump bridges, POS’s, Old pos modules, labs, Sentry guns. Whether it the items, BPC’s or researched BPO’s. So many players are stuck with all the old stuff that they can
a) no longer use
b) not able to sell

Maybe it will come but it’s an issue for many sitting on old skills, mods, BPC’s & BP0’s
Never seen a penny back on the billions invested in replaced items yet? Still waiting at the end of 2019!

Also, the cost of the industry for small gangs is so much higher with upwell structures. compared to the old POS industry.

And years ago you always docked first time when clicking dock from the warp, for like the last 5 years or so clicking dock often isn’t enough (you often still sit outside a structure) and you have had to spam dock several times to get a reliable dock (Basic’s).

9 Likes

Another thing to push existing players away with out a care. How long before PA management takes over? Will EVE be sent to the trash can of space so that the new mobile game can fight with all the other free mobile games that have no loyal players?

Emerging Conduit in some hisec systems, multiple waves of Trig ships.

I used two ships and got 4.5m at completion.

I trained 3 accounts in Supers and Rorquals for PVE, Rorqual nerfed 2 times since them, almost ■■■■ income now, after working 12 hours now i have to fear to loose my caps when i want to enjoy 1 hour of gaming. That will be the end for me in EVE.

4 Likes

Whats the reason for these FoF changes ? Only to understand it… i mean i kinda know why but i want to hear if thats realy the reason or maybe something different :smiley:

I think 450km would have been a way better max range for them :sweat_smile:

This New Release is a big slap in the face of small null corps with low budget. Good WORK guys !
its really sad to see this game slowly dying :frowning:

5 Likes

Certain fits using FoF missiles were designed to shoot at extreme range and therefore avoid any threat from NPCs, this change was primarily implemented to fix that.

Apologies for this. Reimbursements for now defunct items are continuing (many are already completed), but it is true that the next batch is now overdue. Watch this space, development time permitting the next batch will be done in the next few months.

6 Likes

Lol this “trick” was used for several years now… but okay kinda understand it was fun clearing c5 combat sites with a single raven :smiley:

have to go back to the fitting window need to find new ways to earn them isk that easy