September Release - General Feedback

But thats the point the only data we have is showing the bots that CCP removed and the only statement we have is that more people are logging in that have in years.

Any other statement is just Null Sec whining.

3 Likes

Its really anoying how this hi-sec carebears always think they are so important to the game because they are mining all day long with an Orca and 3 hulks and building stuff they sale in JITA ā€¦ if they would ever go to null, they will learn where EvE really is played and where the money is madeā€¦its NOT made by hisec ppl running LEV 4 Missions or mining their ass off. And i have no idea what they want anyways, it will NOT change their behaviour in any way, they will still not move to Null

1 Like

Lets just ALL move to hisec and gank the shxt out of the guys with the big mouth here - or do it like myself. RETIRE from GAME for some timeā€¦

I bet atm its anyways more Alphalphas playing and paying nothing as Omegas

WELL DONE CCP ā€¦ btw, for how long we have to see Falcons Face when ever we log in? ā€¦ nothing personal, but EvE never was supposed to be a one man show! ā€¦or in this case a two man show, just Hilmar is not showing his face on start up

1 Like

Great release, keep up the good work. I like the direction things are headed.

EDIT: The Triglavian implant set is a huge miss however. Entropic disintegrators already have a problem that their ramp mechanics make them very narrow roled. Adding to their ramp time only benefits an even smaller subsection of that use. i canā€™t imagine these implants will see use outside of structure bashing clones. A minor reduction in top end damage with a large increase in ramp speed would be greatly more useful.

2 Likes

yeah thats the ppl they was kicked out, now come back with new accounts! :rofl:

The codes for these should be sent out in the next few days.

3 Likes

I live in NULL. the utter arrogance of people that think the game is only played in NULL amazes me. there is so much more to EVE than random miner kills in blacked out space.

7 Likes

cyno change already being felt. first spendy cyno died 30 seconds after lighting. I am sure this is all CCP really intended. More high value kills from targets locked in space to insure easy kills

2 Likes

I lived for years in HiSec and moved finally to Nullā€¦ BUT ā€¦ i was never pissed off so much about NULL people like some Hi Sec Idiots obviously are. Go on mining your ass off but leave the other guys living in Null and loving it alone.
You play your game, we play ours. Why are some people like this Macaroni here thinking they know everything better? I bet he is a well known guy in HELP channel too with all the other Wisenheimers.

I am since 2005 in EvE and i saw a lot of sh1t CCP has done but this atm is just making me laughingā€¦ its anoying and nobody can explain to me why i should do myself so much stress with the blacked out local and sh1t and not just play something elseā€¦ most of my stuff i sold already ā€¦hf ALPHAS

I have 2 subscribed accounts. A cap/main account, and a Fax account. I used to be able to use cyno chars on either account to move around the caps on the other account. If my first account was in a carrier or Rorqual it could cyno in a Fax if need be. Training up the Fax took a long time and lots of subscription $$$. Now CCP shift goal-posts and render that spent $$$ semi-useless 'cos now canā€™t cyno in my own Fax without a 3rd account in a Recon.

So these changes are ā€˜forcingā€™ me to plex a 3rd account to have a Recon on grid. As always the ā€˜balancingā€™ is always ā€˜solvedā€™ with more accounts, which to my mind is nothing but cynicism from CCP.

I like this game but not to the point where I want to fund 3 accounts. Iā€™m feeling very disappointing by these cyno changes and going to sleep on unsubscribing.

4 Likes

So fail. So CCP fixes ā€œbumpingā€ for freighters, which are not a new player ship and could be easily overcome with help, but leaves bumping of miners which is very much a new player issue.

4 Likes

The problem is itā€™s all the same game. The isk and resources null shoveled in cheapen the isk and resource any other area brings in. The risk and difficulty is being corrected to match the reward.

1 Like

what? no blackout on the cyno map?

fail halfmeasures or delivering to wormholers?

? This change is for any ship bumped.

Yes, but whats the point, miners are trying to STAY ON ASTEROID not warp out.

CCP blew it, they should have used their brains to come up with a real fix, not some hack that doesnā€™t help the players who should have been helped the most.

2 Likes

ASIAN thinking, if you have only half the customers left, make it double expensiveā€¦ it will work only for a short time if anyways :confused:
For me it was ok as long as i can finance my second char with the money i made ingame, i dont pay 30.-EU per month for two chars, for this amount of money i can buy a whole game and play it forever

2 Likes

? The mechanic that was put in place was a ship trying to enter warp that bump for more than 3 mins will now auto enter warp. Not simply a ship that is bumping. This helps new players that get stuck on an asteroid while trying to warp off but wonā€™t effect them if they are simply bumping into the asteroid they are mining.

The 3 mins is also VERY generous to pirates bumping freighters to gank.

The new player aspect of this change was getting stuck on scenery and not knowing what to do, which is quite a common complaint among our fresh faced rookies.

6 Likes

Well, I canceled my Omega upgrade on my 2 accounts. If CCP are going to ā€˜forceā€™ me to have a 3rd account to be able to light cyno on grid, why wonā€™t they make me have a 4th and a 5th eventually? Thatā€™s what will happen if the answer to balance changes is to plex N+1 account. Forget it CCP and bye.

7 Likes

The covert cynos for jump freighters should be added so that there is a balance of a low skilled/more tedious cyno option in the form of the stupid industrial cyno and a higher skilled/ qol of life option for those willing to skill their cynos into coverts for their jf. As is, logistics has just become much harder, making it less likely for content to happen as without ships you canā€™t pvp. CCP needs to reconsider these changes and read the replies in the forum thread when they first proposed the changes.

1 Like