September Release - Known Issues

Yeah, I’ve gotten a mix of decayed, gravid, and unstable assault DC and DC plasmids mostly… however, I also got an ancillary shield or armor whatsit once, so it’s not JUST DCs.

At least all 3 of my toons get 4.5 mil ISK for 'em, 13.5 total. Much better reward for the time spent than hunting loose recons or roaming fleets inside perimeter invasion systems (and no system effects to deal with, either).

That also gets rid of the boring sepia-toned space in all sansha incursion zones so you can see whether you’re in Minnie, Amarr, Gal, or Cal space at a glance again and not die of boredom as an incursion runner. turned off post processing on all 3 clients years ago and never looked back!

1 Like

10 people showing as station guests, 6 in local
CCP Cant Code Properly?

1 Like

Never did, never will.

I got a bug, local has returned. Clearly a bug of some sort.

do other people have sound issues since the last patch? On some characters I have full sounds, on others I just hear Aura and some warp sounds but not cyno jump sounds or weapon sounds.

nice connection problems you got there

Oh, so it isnʻt just me? I thought it was due to the return of all those bot accounts in null…

I have found an action that made me be able to log in again (if anyone is having the same problem as me)

I went into the setting in the left corner of the launcher, into Shared cache settings, and verified the integrity of downloaded files. It ran, and then deleted something, and after that I was able to log in.

Haven’t been able to find a single guristas DED site in Tribute, have probably probed for one 20-30 times. Still finding data, relic, drone sites and wormholes

Still no bug fixes after one week??

1 Like

Probably the Benny Hill music is still being piped in the CCP building as they run around trying to recover from their reversal of BO and the “mysterious DDoS attacks” they have had recently. Either that or they are waiting for the next round of Hilmar’s dreams to determine developement direction.

1 Like

You’d have to step out of your capital ship and play the war declaration game. Have fun grinding down ciatdels at 3am on a Monday morning.

I have had this problem also on a linux laptop with a single screen. Alt-tabbing between clients frequently caused one to freeze and made something like checking my email whilst ship spinning fraught with danger.

I am really annoyed with the new sound effect that plays everytime I click on something in my inventory or the overview. Is there a way for us to disable it?

Wormhole activation sounds have disappeared for “zoomed in-looking at wormhole” observers (not the dude doing the jumping). Is this a mistake? Please re-add them. How is an observer supposed to know when someone else is using the hole? All I see is a yellowy pulse or something I think. The activation sounds do work for the jumper, but not for the cloaky scouty>!@%

Also i posted something about the new over amped midranged squeel of the new wormhole song. Any chance of toning it down ALOT (IT SEEMS TO BE OVER GAINED AND DISTORTED) or atleast adding a slider for it seperate from the atmosphere catagory? I would hate to have to silence the game’s atmosphere. It hurts my ears when this new midranged hollowy song plays through my JBL 305 studio monitors. I hope the alternative is another go at a different song, this one is simply disgusting as it is. [/me has slid Atmosphere to zero for now]

3 Likes

Recently noticed an issue, neither corp or alliance logos are displaying on structures at the current time. Not sure if this is connected to the release, or something else.

This hits me as well, so I’ve taken the liberty of posting this question as a Support Request. I’ll post the response when it arrives.

2 Likes

same for me

1 Like

I got a reply from Support ::–

It’s possible that this issue is caused by old cache files on your hard drive. You can force the client to update your cache files by clearing your current cache files. To clear your cache files please follow the steps below:

Start and log into the game as normal.
Once you are logged in open your client settings menu by pressing the ‘Esc’ key on your keyboard.
Select the Reset Settings tab. Click on Clear All Cache Files button.

The client will then ask if you would like to restart the client. Click on yes and the client will close, you will then have to start the client again.

This worked for me, but I found that the ‘wormhole sound’ is now both much quieter, and much shorter in duration.

HTH

1 Like

This issue still persists.

1 Like