[SERVICE] GHSOL - a simple, flat rate. any distance JF courier service moving your cargo anywhere for the last 10 years

Galactic Hauling Solutions Inc (GHSOL) has been reliably moving your cargo anywhere including NPC null sec for a fixed price for TEN years. Read our feedback/reviews below! Spend the flat rate 320M (which is far less than the competitors who charge by distance) and prepare to be impressed!!

Create the contract with:

• private to GHSOL (expands to Galactic Hauling Solutions Inc. on confirmation page)
  • 3 day expire
  • up to 360,000 m3 of cargo
  • 320M for up to 5b of cargo in 3 days
    OR 420M for up to 8b of cargo in 24 hours
    OR for just NPC null sec 620M for up to 10b of cargo in 1 week

NOTE: No containers nor plastic wraps in cargo! No citadels! Questions about these restrictions or when to use 320M vs 420M vs 620M as a reward? Ask in channel GHSOL where any of us (including your fellow industrialists, trader or asset safety liquidator) can quickly clear up any confusion.

Any max skilled JF pilot with an Ark, Anshar or preferably Rhea get access to citadels for safe travel at minmal cost to them, so let these folks know and send them our way!

9 Likes

I have been using GHSOL for several years now, absolutely stellar service!

2 Likes

Using GHSOL few years, when i found it i forgot about my JF-Pilots for low-sec deliveries.
One of the best delivery service, always fast and cheap.

1 Like

if you are looking to have your stuff moved and want a reliable courier service look no further then GHSOL. BeaconBoy and other members of GHSOL have moved 1000’s of contracts for me over the last 3+ years and are always on time and more times then not my contracts are completed in just a few hours A++ service!!!

1 Like

BEST. SERVICE. EVER.

Excellent service at a really good price, been using them around a year now without the slightest issue.

1 Like

Friendly bump for the best courier service in New Eden!

1 Like

Used GHSOL twice so far and they are great! More than reasonable pricing and good service.

Would be nice if they had a domain name for their site instead of the default AWS one though.

1 Like

Great job! Efficient and quick. 4 packages from Hophib to Jita done within 16 hours time.

1 Like

Great Service, and communication.

1 Like

Look no further then GHSOL for your courier needs

1 Like

Extremely Fast contract accept and move! Best Bargain out there! Much cheaper then other hauling services

1 Like

I’ve been using GHSOL services for some time now for my lowsec high-volume projects. I can totally recommend the service. Prices are adequate and stable, delivery is really fast. No incidents (ganks) on my experience with them.

1 Like

Nice and fast service, very much recommendable

1 Like

Used GHSOL to move 300k m3 of asset safety stuff out of lowsec, the contract was delivered to Jita less than 24 hours later, plan on using them for all my asset safety stuff from now on, highly recommend.

1 Like

These guys are fantastic! Usually faster than then you need it delivered. And the price is really reasonable. 5/5

1 Like

Amazing work guys! You rescue my asset safety very fast and for cheap. Thanks!

1 Like

GHSOL is the best lowsec only hauling in EVE.

they pulled out 50+mn m3 (~150 contracts) out of Misaba within 2 weeks for me, a station that Black Frog etc would not even service.

Rates are well below alternatives, and the flat/simple rate structure allows for better planning.

1 Like

Oh man my rip my stuff in Misaba
GHSOL exist
in Jita in less than 5h

great service 10/10

1 Like

BEST IN THE BUSINESS. DELIVERED 100’S AND 100’S OPF CONTRACTS FOR ME :slight_smile: IN CAPS FOR REASON

1 Like

Friendly bump for the best courier service in New Eden

1 Like