SESPS Response to I-RED Demands & Unprovoked Attacks in Uchoshi

@Valerie_Valate while there’s no musical number, there is at least a strong encore of “Didn’t Want It Anyway”.
The production may be shoddy but at least it’s hitting some of the traditional notes!

2 Likes

A catastrophe stribog helped create.

How charitable of you, if only my mother could have been as understanding our home would have been much more peaceful. Sure my father beat the crap out of us and wouldn’t let us leave but at least he put food on our table when he was feeling charitable.

1 Like

And that is why I simply stated it was an annoyance. Not anything more. And while to my knowledge there has only been one incident that resulted in the loss of a ship there have been more outside of it that resulted in needless confusion or close calls.

Again just an annoyance

1 Like

As a reminder, your cumulative total actions taken in the “assistance to former Caldari State citizens” column remains at: zero.

Somehow, I really do not think that bragging about your villa in the occupied territories is going to cause Caldari loyalists to feel guilty about not wasting their effort on similar forms of “assistance” to the people you helped steal from the State.

1 Like

This is quite possibly the most hilariously ironic criticism from an Amarrian noble in history of the cluster.

I don’t have delusions of a messiah complex.

That you some how think “helping” people in a situation you had a direct hand in creating puts you onto some sort of moral high ground is indicative of the mentality of all like you.

Unable to actually accomplish anything on your own you needed to aid in the unprovoked invasion of the trigs and hold billions hostage just to feel like some sort of twisted heroes.

1 Like

I am not at all sure that you understood the substance of the criticism, but it is certainly true that you are acting like a bad parody of an Amarr noble.

4 Likes

Hah!

Better to be bad parody than merely bad.

You’re quite literally the bad guy. Unless you mean skill. In that case I can only assume those aren’t up to snuff either considering stribog constantly has to hide under shell corps and twist truths to make I-RED look like the aggressors.

1 Like

Shhh, quiet down. The Amarrians are talking to each other, not to you. You wouldn’t understand.

As for who is the “aggressor” here, I don’t know about SESPS, but as between I-RED and Stribog, I don’t recall ever seeing you lot before 2 weeks ago. I still have no idea who you are.

If you have selected Stribog Clade to be your villain, you’ve done it all by yourselves.

2 Likes

You are not Amarr. You lost any claim to that with your treason.

And I-RED have been around for a very long time, always doing their duty to Ishukone. Your not knowing who they are does not really say anything about who agressed whom.

1 Like

You could try some basic reading comprehension and see that I also stated that I’d never seen any of them prior to a couple of weeks ago. Meaning-- and stay with me here-- there was no aggression between us.

Did Mommy and Daddy buy you your education credentials, too? Hope they didn’t pay retail! :wink:

4 Likes

Are we to be surprised that a sand-eating Ni-Kunni turncoat disapproves of paying?

Though I will concede that you do a passable job of aping a bad noble.

You aided a hostile invasion of sovereign caldari space and are trying to claim there was no aggression?

I also want to make clear that I am in no way a member of I-Red or the ishukune corporation in any capacity. My loyalties lie strictly to Kaalakiota and the greater Caldari State.

1 Like

Don’t worry @Sahara_Jackal It doesn’t take them long to forgive traitors. Even shorter to fly with them too.

1 Like

This use of Caldari workers as props in a petulant scene of political theater is a shameful display. I wish to remind this so-called leader of his duties as a State executive and exhort him to take responsibility for his own employees’ welfare. These actions accrue him no honor among true Caldari.

If he fails to do so, I extend every resource at the disposal of myself and Saitsuo Security to Ishuk-Raata to care for and help transition these castaways into gainful employment. Our own organization has many openings for loyal, hardworking Caldari in spaceborne positions.

With that said, I believe our collective hope must be for a peaceful resolution of this conflict. The proper forms must be submitted and the correct procedures followed. Arbitration is preferable to violence. We must have order before we may have justice.

2 Likes

The traitor I believe you refer to is also not Amarr and has certainly not been forgiven.

1 Like

I have little interest in infighting among we who loyally serve the State. I would recommend all aggrieved parties sort their issues out amongst themselves in a manner which does not compromise their ability to fight for the State in the liberation of the occupied territories. Any assistance which we can render we shall.

“Sahara never saw I-RED before a couple weeks ago” does not equate to “Stribog never committed the act of aggression that I-RED is responding to” unless you are also trying to say that Stribog has done nothing whatsoever to harm the Ishukone Megacorporation.

3 Likes