SESPS Response to I-RED Demands & Unprovoked Attacks in Uchoshi

First off i’m not Federal citzen, I shed that rotten skin months ago. If you deployed that same energy to insult me, you could look me up on Galnet. Thank you for reinforcing the IGS’s opinion of caldari militia’s information gathering.

If that helps you paint me as an enemy, sure believe that. How about I make some tinfoil hats for you and your pals, so those darn Federal Frogs don’t read your mind.

Did you? How interesting.

Only the paranoid survive, my dear amphibious friend.

2 Likes
  • 1: I have never been in a fleet with anyone from Stribog.
  • 2: Jamming battleships belonging to Dock Workers is good.
  • 3: I am not scared of Harpies.
  • 4: You have no right to lecture anyone on loyalty or consistency, little miss Pochven Must Burn.
8 Likes

Ouch. A burn.

1 Like
  1. You’ll probably find that SESPS has never been in fleet with Stribog either. Fancy that, both of you are innocent/guilty.
  2. Agreed
  3. I’m not sure what that has to do with this?
  4. I’m not lecturing anyone, just pointing out facts. That you and several other “loyalist” are just a hypocrite as I am, at least I own it.

EDIT: Just a side note, if I make them red on my standings list, does that make it okay?

1 Like

Given the many SESPS Pochven structures that Stribog committed significant resources to defend this year, you will probably find that the statement they have never been in a fleet together is a bald faced lie.

3 Likes

Get with the times Chapter Master. Truth no longer matters on the IGS, just spin.

3 Likes

I have quite happily avoided such fads for the last century and a half, so I think I will continue that practice.

4 Likes

May I someday enjoy the fruits of such long term thinking.

All I’ve seen is Amarrians post these days, so I agree with that.

I’m seeing a non-Amarrian posting right now

4 Likes

This is as it should be.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.