Setting the record straight - by Adrian Vexier

If you can’t explain the mechanics, you ARE the new player.
If you can’t handle PvP, you’re not fit for Eve.
If you think that people can’t track you down and evict you from wormholes, you’re deluded.
Nowhere in eve is safe, learn to play.
Take some responsibility in your own failures and learn from them instead of blaming everyone else. Your tears only draw in the sharks.

3 Likes

the mechanics have been explained many many times to you by many people in multiple threads , have you understood what happened yet ? maybe you are the new player.

yes that is eve

they kill shiny ships like freighters and orcas or bling fit BS , not the kind of ships a newbie would be flying or have any need to fly, and if they are flying one then they are not newbies and know what they are risking.

2 Likes

Doesn’t reflect well on that particular teacher, eh ?
What’s next, that people who do understand the mechanics to a better degree are all cheaters ? Some industrial strength tinfoil there…
And this was the last reply, there’s no merit in giving you a new platform.

2 Likes

I have been playing EVE since 2005, when the expansion that introduced the COSMOS sites was launched. I have been here when wormholes were introduced. I was here when the drone region was introduced. I was here before Incarna. I was here before the drifters, before the triglavians and before gankers ruined the game! so yeah… i think I know a thing or two about the game. where were you? probably not even born yet!

eve is not only a PVP game. it is also a PVE, industry, market and build game. i’d like to be protected from bloodlust Pvpers so I can mind my own business. there are regions of space dedicated to those who want pvp. they are called nullsec and lowsec. if you ask me highsec shouldn’t even allow you to activade guns and drones on another capsuleer!

i’m sure GM Adrian Vexier could track me down and teleport himself to me.

we need safe spaces for stability!

there are NO tears!

as is said i have been here for 16 years. so not exactly a new player! and i can understand the machariel speed and the frigate on astrahus kill using a battleship and then switch to the frigate, although i still have some doubts about that, but the highsec to nullsec then again highsec kills must involve teleportation. and the ganking i saw with my own two eyes and the nereus on orca kills and the 5.1 sec status even he can’t explain? what about that?

i understand that now. and it’s a shame! eve was once a great game. not anymore now… :cry:
it seems that it is true that

LIAR!!! i looked at your zkillboard! you kill pods! so do many other gankers! why kill a pod? implants don’t drop. no loot! you just defeated yourself in argument!
anyway i’m done with all your gaslighting and grieving! stop talking to me!

So the Mackinaws, Retrievers, Coveters, Hulks and Prospects that he’s snagged in the past week are just figments of my imagination?

1 Like

Yes. He even told you what teleportation he used. Clone jump.

Anyone can do it,

Clone death by being podded is another way to teleport totally within the mechanics.

This has already been explained to you in your original thread.

There are plenty of characters created after Adrian, that have a sec status > 5.0.

Just looking at characters there are 200 characters with their sec status >5.0 created in the 4 days after Adrian Vexier was created. The main ones that stick out are:

Name Birthday Sec Status Public Information Link
Adrian Vexier 2017-05-28 5.10 ESI Link
Lilia sonde 2017-05-30 5.09 ESI Link
Mady KAZ 2017-05-31 5.21 ESI Link

It’s pretty easy to find many characters with a sec status above 5.0.

gankers were here on day one , and always have been active. how do gankers ruin the game when making things explode is the game. mining and building things are a result of ships exploding. no explosions no need for mining or building

i started 2007 so still a newbie but i know how to play the game.

without pvp there is no build/industry game , no building then no pvp its all linked and linked to PVP so eve is a pvp game at heart. Every ore you mine is ore someone else could mine thats a form of pvp, every time you undercut a sell on the market to sell your goods is also pvp. everything revolves around pvp

if you want pve without pvp i suggest you try the test server, you can mine etc to your hearts content, and nothing you do there has any value at all as nothing dies so nothing is needed. the Pvp gives value to everything you do in eve whether it is an isk value of the ore you mine or the satisfaction of docking a hauler alive without being ganked.

null sec is totally safe and the best place to do pve already but if you want safe highsec with no pvp then all the rewards will need to be also removed otherwise rampant pve in a safe highsec will break the game. so no mining or missions etc in highsec, enjoy.

go to null then

the lol mail with a ship switch is probably as old as eve itself hardly a new thing .the "teleportation " ahas already been explained he got podded or clone jumped to highsec while the kill was happening nothing strange there , just some tidi .

that has always been eve

lol troll i was talking about them not me . yes i kill pods , i enforce the Code and ap is illegal in our sov space.

implants do drop i have a hanger full of them :slight_smile: kill some pods .

6 Likes

There’s no way that person is an adult.

2 Likes

I don’t know if it’s better or worse if they are an adult. I do know that their understanding of game mechanics is going to make wormhole life really rough though. Not to mention the fact they have already probably intrigued enough people to look for them on purpose now.

4 Likes

You are an awesome player OP! There is no greater achievement in gaming than litterally being so good that a horde of people calls wallhack!! on you.

You are litterally so good, they can’t even fathom this is achievable in the game.

:medal_sports:

2 Likes

go read some more before you come back and embarrass yourself even more.

read again what I wrote. have someone read it and explain it to you because it seems you are too thick to understand.

you must really suck at eve. let me explain to you:

it seems all you lot want is to troll and revel in other people’s bad luck. pathetic really!
and you won’t explain it because you CAN’T EXPLAIN IT! that much is obvious.

I’ll help you, since you are clearly too thick to see it!

you are a clueless brick! play another game!

And I don’t know what I can say to make you stay away from new players, but please, please stay away from new players.

8 Likes

this is very interesting. so many players. it looks like there is a mechanic to go above 5.0. what could it be? we are doing L3 and L4 missions and cosmos sites and no increase beyond 5.0. we even ventured into wormhole space as part of our search for a suitable home and did a few sites in a fleet but again no increase.
on the other hand this might show that devs have way more in game chars than we ever thought.

started in 2007 and 14 years later you are still a thrasher pod ganker? trash confirmed. (pun intended)

this argument has been discussed and refuted so many times in wont even bother to waste my time doing the same here. i just suggest you get a life.

do you think we are idiots? stop trolling, we know what null sec is?

no! eve was a nice and relaxing game up until a few years ago. i’d say up until 2018 or 2019. only in the last years some toxic players started to gain traction

no, they don’t. do you really think we are new to eve?

this is an alt. as i said before we are old and have experience in the game. we know information is most important. if you decide to follow us in our wormhole, we will defend ourselves!

yeah, i read some of your posts. you are a troll. nice try, but i see through you.

your begging makes you look pathetic if anything. we will continue to help new players and integrate them in the game, like we’ve done for years.

It was explained to you in your own thread.

CCP have recently had periods where implants drop:

that thread was deleted by a friend of Adrien Vexier

gankers kill pods every day all day. not only during rare events like that.

Yes, and so it isn’t surprising that Aaaarrgg would have a full hangar of dropped implants.

1 Like

none of the implants dropped for MONTHS! killing a pod outside of an event that makes it drop implants is 100% grieving!

It’s just EVE. There’s no griefing in just killing anything, even a capsule.

4 Likes

You say you been around for 16 years, but yet you treat any language, like griefing or ganking, as if you sound like a newbro… what is it bro??

3 Likes

how would you feel losing a 5 billion bucks capsule for nothing?

i just want to be left alone in game. me and most of my friends only get to play eve in the weekends. and after a hard week at work all we want is just to chill out in eve and appreciate each other’s company. trust me when i say it is very disruptive when gankers and cheaters show up to end your game time.