Setting the record strainght - Addressing the Hateless drama

A psychopath and 100% griefer? And you do have ample proof of that, don’t you?
There is something wrong with me? Care to be more specific?
The community would be better without me? That is just your opinion, boyo.
What I did to Hateless is wrong and shows real dysfunctional thinking? What exactly did I do to Hateless? Bump him? Oh, no!

Here’s my take on it: I engaged Clueless in a PvP game. He had several counters at his disposal. Just to name a few:
1.) He could have fitted an orca with one 500MN MWD and an inertial stabilizer. That gives him a ~11 second warp Orca. He could have saved several bookmarks more than 150 Km apart, but still on grid. He could have bounced his Orca between those bookmarks, laugh at me, entertain his viewers, taught them how to counter bumping, made Twitch coins, get views, likes, shares, subscriptions and real money and had overall fun. He didn’t do that. 2.) He could have fitted an Orca with Higgs Rigs and made it very hard to bump. He didn’t do that.
3.) He could have fitted two Porpoises with 50MN MWD and orbited them. If I managed to bump one, which would be hard in itself, he could have warped the bumped Porpoise to a bookmark and back all the while the second one would continue to boost and compress. He didn’t do that.
4.) He could have logged off some of his Hulk locusts and logged in some Talos or Tornado or Naga alts. He could have asked for help from his viewers also. I’m sure at least 10 would have responded. Then show up on grid and turn my Machariel into a heap of scrap. He was in a 0.5 system, that would have been more than easy. He didn’t do that.

What did he choose to do instead? He chose to sit there like a Clueless duck and let the anger build up and fester inside him. He then tried to set up a ToS trap for me, which denotes is malicious nature, but sadly didn’t have the mental fortitude nor the will to complete his “trap”, as he should have started a new activity and have me interfere with that too. Instead, he just docked his pods and left it at that.
He was sure I was going to get banned and he intended for me to be. Without knowing, he showed his true colors when he said on his stream that “I have gotten a few people banned for that before.” That is not the attitude a player should have, let alone a streamer and one that thinks of himself as a community sheppard.
I am sorry for you, that your favorite streamer proved to be a disappointment. Frankly, his behavior disappointed me too. But it is not my fault. I am merely the one that caused him to show his true face. I am sorry that you don’t like what you see, but you should thank me for bringing the truth to life, not loath me.

10 Likes

I consider someone who puts labels on others a very bad person, someone who disseminates hatred, especially when taken out of context (like in a sport, or a game). There have been plenty of times and places in human history where labeling people has led to unimaginable tragedy and breakdowns of societies. And it was always set up with the clear purpose of getting control, at the expense of reason and of freedom.

So, take your moral highground to your own backyard, and not into this game. This is a thread about bumping, anger, and false accusations - nothing else happened in that entire incident.

@Adrian_Vexier I know you said you wouldn’t report him for making false allegations, in public. I think you should. There should be consequences for swatting, of which you have become a victim.

3 Likes

Well said and agreed.

I think Hateless knows what he has done by now. He’s been countered by people on discord, I rekon he came across my post here, plus I haven’t heard from any GM or CCP yet regarding this matter.
Contrary to him, who wants me banned, I don’t actually want him banned. I think that him showing his true colors on public video is enough and I think and hope he realized his mistakes and comes out a better man out of this. So no report necessary on my behalf, here.

3 Likes

What peeps fail to realize, is this is classic EVE.

This is what makes EVE great.

These are the stories that will be told about this game, and it is greatness.

4 Likes

Thats a fair point.

And after all these years, there must be so much out there now, if the game ended tomorrow a person probably could spend a lifetime sifting through it all.

1 Like

Since this is developing into a post where only mutual accusations, insults and a massive labeling of others can be found, this post will be closed.

1. Specifically restricted conduct.

The purpose of the EVE Online forums is to provide a platform for exchange of ideas, and a venue for the discussion of EVE Online. Occasionally there will be conflicts that arise when people voice opinions. Forum users are expected to courteous when disagreeing with others.

In order to maintain an environment where everyone is welcome and discussion flows freely, certain types of conduct are prohibited on the EVE Online forums. These are:

• Trolling
  • Flaming
  • Ranting
  • Personal Attacks
  • Harassment
  • Doxxing
  • Racism & Discrimination
  • Hate Speech
  • Sexism
  • Spamming
  • Bumping
  • Off-Topic Posting
  • Pyramid Quoting
  • Rumor Mongering
  • New Player Bashing
  • Impersonation
  • Advertising

3. Post constructively.

Negative feedback can be very useful to further improve EVE Online if it is presented in a civil and factual manner. All users are encouraged to honestly express their feelings regarding EVE Online and how it can be improved. Posts that are non-constructive, insulting or in breach of the rules will be deleted regardless of how valid the ideas behind them may be. Users are also reminded that posting with a lack of content also constitutes non-constructive posting.

6 Likes