Ship & Item Hangars Not Opening Correctly When Docking

Yesterday before the patch my hangars worked fine and would open automatically when I dock in a station. Today my item and ship hangars refuse to open when I dock and I have to dig them out of the inventory panel every time even if I pin them.

1 Like
1 Like

Thanks. I missed that.

I still get this problem even with antialiasing disabled

1 Like

Poor wording I suspect. I donā€™t think the anti-aliasing has anything to do with the hangars not opening properly even though the way the post was worded kind of makes it sound like it does.

2 Likes

This is still a known problem (anti-aliasing is not connected), lets hope they fix it soon :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Why would they? So far as they are concerned, they labeled it as ā€˜solvedā€™ā€¦according to CCP we still have all the functionality as we did beforeā€¦regardless of if we actually do or notā€¦we just have to click more buttons (repeatedly) to achieve that functionality.

This is still broken 6 days after the release, way CCP push to release with known issue ??

Where? It still shows as a known issue in their list. If you mean this post was marked as ā€œsolvedā€ that was just me marking a comment that pointed out that CCP knew about it which I didnā€™t know at the time I made this post.

This topic was automatically closed 90 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.